Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague (22800 Views)

My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help / My Husband Always Threatening To Send Me Out Of The House / My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by klark3: 6:30pm On May 19, 2015
preetyb:
Well i will advice you tell your friend to pray this prayer

Any strange woman that wants to destroy my home conciously or unconciously, holyghost fire send her on exile.

As for the husband he needs seven fold deliverance from the spirit of polygamy.
Hmmm.... Na mountain of fire + deeper life prayer be dis o.... Any woman make near ur hubby don enter pepper..
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by adonismuller(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2015
Petra23:
Really? Den u won't mind your wife giving dat much attention to a sigle male collegue bah? If yes,dn no biggie
ok
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by 9jatatafo(m): 7:00pm On May 19, 2015
sonnie10:

Quote of the day! Thanks.
You are most welcome.
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by titipeters: 7:38pm On May 19, 2015
chibic:
Nonsense!! What is wrong in a married man chatting or even playfully flirting with another woman? Isn't that the same thing that many married women do here? Flirting and sending pms. Mtcheew!!
. But serious, u sound stupid with dis comment, it's either u aren't married or u are just a very young boy... comment jakujaku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Petra23(f): 7:43pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=Petra23 post=33892913]I dnt nid a soothsayer to tell that d man is either cheating or crushing on d lady seriously.i see no reasn y a married man should ve a close female friend.while not gv that much attention to his male collegue..
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by chibic(m): 8:24pm On May 19, 2015
titipeters:
. But serious, u sound stupid with dis comment, it's either u aren't married or u are just a very young boy... comment jakujaku
you are very stoopid to quote me in a very dumb way. It is now bad to chat because it is a man? How about married women that do it every day on social media? Won't you call it an ordinary chat if it was a woman? Ediot!!
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by chibic(m): 8:29pm On May 19, 2015
adonismuller:
In Nigeria everything a man does is cheating....everything a woman does doesn't matter!

The dis-trust ladies have these days is even good enough reason for a man to cheat!
don't mind the bittches. Some dudes have complained here about their wives chatting regularly( even at night) with a particular dude and these biitches will call it an ordinary chat. Now it is very wrong because a man is doing it. All of them here condemming the man are also chatting with strange guys on facebook, whatsapp, BBM etc etc.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by xtervaganza(m): 8:39pm On May 19, 2015
Sometimes I clench my fist in anger at what some men do to their women

I mean; would this doffus guy accept it if his wife chats away woth another man every now and then? Will he just waive it away as harmless chat?

If I were his wife,I would call the foolish old cargo and let her know her life is in big danger if she keeps chatting with my man

And to the office prostitute; would she allow her hubby (if she was married) to chat woth another woman all the time?

This post is getting me angry already

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by khaylee(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2015
My 2 cents to the Poster and Everybody:

Learn to kip ur fingers off your phone.
Any technology that comes to Nigeria must be bastardized. Pple are glued to their phones 24/7, haha.

I have seen married women with "last seen online" status reading 2.30am plenty times. So also married men.

I also almost fell into that chat trap a couple of years ago, what started as ordinary chats suddenly became intimate chats till one day my wife wanted to snatch d phone from my hands, had to struggle to collect it back b4 she read d conversation.

Self-control is the watchword. Cheating does not only occur offline but also online.

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by linnyx: 10:09pm On May 19, 2015
There's a very simple solution my dear... Let the wife become friends with the lady. Tell her how highly the husband speaks of her how good she's been, hang out with her and generally be nice to her. In that way she keeps a close watch on the lady. "keep your friends close and your enemies (or perceived enemies in this case) closer.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by adonismuller(m): 10:12pm On May 19, 2015
chibic:
don't mind the bittches. Some dudes have complained here about their wives chatting regularly( even at night) with a particular dude and these biitches will call it an ordinary chat. Now it is very wrong because a man is doing it. All of them here condemming the man are also chatting with strange guys on facebook, whatsapp, BBM etc etc.
its hypocrisy...

Men cheats a lot, women are so faithful! I wonder who the men are cheating with...

3 Likes

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 19, 2015
Sorry but you have ended up with a chronic playboy cheat.
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by icankel: 11:40pm On May 19, 2015
Firstimer:

I suggested that before but she fears dat if she warns him, he might start taking his calls or chat secretly and delete them. Then she wouldnt get any evidence or know what he does. Dats why she's kinda confused
U wouldve saved urself a lot if u had told us d said man is ur husband/bf
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by pweetymama(f): 11:56pm On May 19, 2015
Firstimer:
Was at the salon yesterday when i listened to a lady's complaint. She has confronted him occasionally and he said nothing is between them, that she's a very nice lady and would want to link her up with his unmarried friends (which he did, but it didn't work out) and she asked him to be careful.

The first thing the hubby does after taking off his clothes is to call this lady and ask if she's gotten home (they drive home together in the lady's car) and later starts chatting with her till late night even in her presence. Both office and non-office related gist.

During weekends he still calls her (she checks his call log) and chats with her asking how she is doing, what she's doing etc but nothing sexual related. But once she found out the hubby sends her this ''i love you'' smiley (the one with love-shaped eyes) and confronted him, he said he didn't know the meaning and would stop. But of recent he started sending to her again.

My concern is why would a married man keep such close relationship with a single lady.

She's confused whether to be suspicious of her hubby cheating with her or flirting and confront him again but has no real evidence. Is she just being jealous and insecure. Pls mature advise.

NB: her hubby that doesn't even remember his own birthday, called this lady and sent her text very early in the morning.
lol. I like using my experience as an example all d time.

In d 1st year of my marriage,I had a similar issue at hand.d lady didn't work with hubby in same company but their companies where adjacent to each oda. She was a divorcee. She always bought him gifts nd brought him back from work. Being in same industry,they always had both work nd non-work related issues to discuss. Once he got home,d chat continues on whatsapp or bbm. She will call him to come hang out with her and her friends.

I confronted him severally nd it resulted in quarrel and I hate quarelling, so I stopped. Not knowing he actually discussed it with her.

My son's dedication came and he invited her.I was really looking forward to her coming. Infact,I made sure I reserved food for her. I kept on asking him why she has not come yet cos I couldn't wait to see oga's second wife. When she finally arrived,my hubby told her "my wife has been asking of u" and she told him he was lying.When he introduced us,I so welcomed her.I took her into d house, offered her food and drink and we started chatting. Once, I left d sitting room to d kitchen and I actually overheard her telling hubby "ur wife is actually a very warm and caring person,u gave me a wrong impression of her".I laughed.

My dear,dat marked d end of the closeness ooo.Infact,d later chats will always end with "greet madam o and take good care of her" and if its a call she will want to say hi to me.

But above all,always pray for ur spouse.there are situations they can be in that only ur prayer can save them.
Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by MattChidi(m): 11:58pm On May 19, 2015
madam go and get a smart phone, and start pinging with your husband. period!
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by darah(f): 11:59pm On May 19, 2015
Am married and your friend has got to win her man over, pamper him to a fault. It's obvious she's not keeping him busy with the overdose of her love. Do this, and above all she should pray her way through he won't even have the time to think about any other lady, leave him with memories of good time spent together. Any third party third should know the wife is in charge..c'mon as his wife,he should crave her company and respect her.The other lady should be on the complaining side '..that he won't stop talking about his wife'. Be vulnerable to his love.God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Firstimer(f): 2:07am On May 20, 2015
icankel:
U wouldve saved urself a lot if u had told us d said man is ur husband/bf
mtcheeeeeeewww
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Ewuro4: 2:11am On May 20, 2015
Firstimer:

mtcheeeeeeewww

grin grin grin hehe
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by jaytee01(m): 5:41am On May 20, 2015
misspicy:
d husband only has a crush on dis lady,once he fucxks her once he will let go,speaking frm experience,she shuld pretend she didnt see anytyn
Very true
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by lassbaby(f): 6:01am On May 20, 2015
dinachi:
The husband is a very good man and I expect the ladies here to wish them well. The man is very open. His wife even has access to his phones. The man has nothing to hide.
Some of d's men delete d sensitive msgs making them look innocent. and d use d openly way to deceive dia partners.

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by pinky1974: 8:37am On May 20, 2015
dinachi:
The husband is a very good man and I expect the ladies here to wish them well. The man is very open. His wife even has access to his phones. The man has nothing to hide.
I don't think your advise is good enough are u healing a broken heart or you are causing more harm 2 the already wounded hrt
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by pinky1974: 8:44am On May 20, 2015
Joy1706:
She should insist he cuts off that closeness with her. Ahn ahn! Which kin rubbish b dat?
ha it is easier advised than done, there is little she can do, since they work in d same office but I jst believe she should be very systematic about it
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by pinky1974: 8:52am On May 20, 2015
shocked Ah Ah Ah,what I think is wrong with him is adolescent carry over,he was not really opportuned to do this at his youthful age,
Please just be patient,prayerful and watch him drop that silly behaviour of his. All the best
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Nobody: 10:53am On May 20, 2015
@firstimer, you need to have a calm heart to heart with your hubby. Gra gra or laying down ultimatums will not solve this. All that will do is to make him more secretive which in turn can turn a maybe innocent relationship into something else. You need to be wise how you handle this.

Be careful how you approach this and what you say, because you don’t want to make him think that you don’t trust him because that can be very hurtful to him if he had no intention of having an affair/not having an affair.

Sometimes people don’t know how hurtful and damaging their actions are until they are asked how they will feel if the same was done to them. Ask him how he will feel if a male colleague was taking up so much of your own time & calling numerously?

Personally I don’t encourage such intense personal relationships with the opposite sex, because even though you may trust your hubby/wife, you can never tell what the other person has in mind. Its best to flee from temptation than trying and get untangled from it. It may be too late by then.

All said, You need to make your displeasure known. Explain to you husband that You need your husband’s time and attention and after a hard day at work you want to spend quality time with him without unnecessary distractions. He is your personal husband not a husband to many and one of the reasons for getting married is companionship. He has to understand that

Just be factual and let him know the implications; which is he is creating room for distrust, creating a gulf between you both, and the fact that it doesn’t make you happy, should be enough for him to stop and think about things; Marriage is about selflessness on both sides. It’s not just about what makes me happy all the time but what makes US happy.

Also explain to him that he is putting himself at risk and in a vulnerable position by having too close a relationship with the opposite sex because that is only opening the door for the devil to come in. Many affairs start innocently.

You too also have work to do. Be friendly to your husband & be approachable. Be interested in his life and what he is doing. Ping/call/sms/email him during the day too. When he comes home in the evening, be warm. . . I’m not saying you don’t already do all these things, but there is always room for improvement.

All the best ((hugs))
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Nobody: 11:30am On May 20, 2015
Everything is wrong about it cus the moment u allow such then u are creating a room for adultery...
chibic:
Nonsense!! What is wrong in a married man chatting or even playfully flirting with another woman? Isn't that the same thing that many married women do here? Flirting and sending pms. Mtcheew!!
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Firstimer(f): 4:47pm On May 20, 2015
[#

2 Likes

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Nobody: 7:47am On May 21, 2015
Firstimer:

Thank you so much Ma. Dis is the best advice i've ever read. God bless u ma

God bless you too dear
All will be well
((hugs))
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by bisiswag(f): 12:51pm On May 21, 2015
SexyCeline:
It's soo wrong.. 9ja men pls u pipu shud pity us nw.
My dear,dz ur post made me laugh so hard' dnt worry 9ja women r dealing with dem nw too,most of dem r nw raising kids that ain't thier's n dealing with dem in oda ways' I only pity d one percent of d gud guys caught in dz crossfire'
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by oloyede252(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2015
bisiswag:

My dear,dz ur post made me laugh so hard' dnt worry 9ja women r dealing with dem nw too,most of dem r nw raising kids that ain't thier's n dealing with dem in oda ways' I only pity d one percent of d gud guys caught in dz crossfire'

adultery is not a job,and your happy about it

simple way to know a prostitute ,
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 21, 2015
tearoses:
@firstimer, you need to have a calm heart to heart with your hubby. Gra gra or laying down ultimatums will not solve this. All that will do is to make him more secretive which in turn can turn a maybe innocent relationship into something else. You need to be wise how you handle this.

Be careful how you approach this and what you say, because you don’t want to make him think that you don’t trust him because that can be very hurtful to him if he had no intention of having an affair/not having an affair.

Sometimes people don’t know how hurtful and damaging their actions are until they are asked how they will feel if the same was done to them. Ask him how he will feel if a male colleague was taking up so much of your own time & calling numerously?

Personally I don’t encourage such intense personal relationships with the opposite sex, because even though you may trust your hubby/wife, you can never tell what the other person has in mind. Its best to flee from temptation than trying and get untangled from it. It may be too late by then.

All said, You need to make your displeasure known. Explain to you husband that You need your husband’s time and attention and after a hard day at work you want to spend quality time with him without unnecessary distractions. He is your personal husband not a husband to many and one of the reasons for getting married is companionship. He has to understand that

Just be factual and let him know the implications; which is he is creating room for distrust, creating a gulf between you both, and the fact that it doesn’t make you happy, should be enough for him to stop and think about things; Marriage is about selflessness on both sides. It’s not just about what makes me happy all the time but what makes US happy.

Also explain to him that he is putting himself at risk and in a vulnerable position by having too close a relationship with the opposite sex because that is only opening the door for the devil to come in. Many affairs start innocently.

You too also have work to do. Be friendly to your husband & be approachable. Be interested in his life and what he is doing. Ping/call/sms/email him during the day too. When he comes home in the evening, be warm. . . I’m not saying you don’t already do all these things, but there is always room for improvement.

All the best ((hugs))
Haha...episode for those dating married men now....
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by sonnie10: 1:54am On May 22, 2015
bisiswag:

Myopic! Somebody would cry at the end of the day because very soon, DNA paternal testing would be common in Nija too. By that time, it might be too late to trace the real father. And guess what those children would be called?
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by josite: 3:22pm On May 22, 2015
sad that's what u get when u ignore men and marry boys very low in discretion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Advice Would You Give A Brother Who Just Turned 20? / A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures / Staying With Your Mother Inlaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.