Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 (57635 Views)

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? / Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Flashh: 3:44pm On May 17, 2015
Baba, move on!

2 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by tohpahz(f): 3:44pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmm.. cute
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2015
sarahatuba:
They should have used a better pic of baba na.....baba looks good all the same smiley
Thats what i have trying to say yet some idiots are calling me a hater.

2 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by hollandis(f): 3:45pm On May 17, 2015
A man who has killed billions,in the name of religion.May he not become the president come may 29th,may his case be worse than abacha in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
This is better than the clueless potrait, thank God i can go to the bank and start seeing this, the pic alone gives u joy. God bless gmb! I intend to get one at home
Unfortunately,no member of ur generation portrait would ever be put in a bank,whether clueless or not!

2 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Gbawe: 3:45pm On May 17, 2015
bajajamujaja:

Nope what of this one

Or this one grin grin grin grin Abeg don't mind him. Haters will hate while winners will continue winning.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2420214_img20150517144219_jpeg3bb709052614f5c31745f16e6bb672c2
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by ricsman(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2015
gush! we love d general. GMB.
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Benosky1(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by nwadiuko1(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2015
They should have used the pic where he was wearing suite....gadammit
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by deletrue: 3:48pm On May 17, 2015
bajajamujaja:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-drops-general-title-from-may-29/
Never. You think say you go fit change Buhari's face for that picture to deceive people abi? You talk lie, if you like turn am any where, Buhari is like tinni-gboko.
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by JimIbanga: 3:49pm On May 17, 2015
It makes sense.
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 17, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Thats what i have trying to say yet some idiots are calling me a hater.
Lol the question is are you one of them 'tanoids'?
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 17, 2015
Lol! Akantsteelbelif that papa is going to be our presido!
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by CharliParker: 3:50pm On May 17, 2015
NO this isn't beautiful

Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by kay29000(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
ls this the best picture they have DAMN IT angry

You want them to go and touch it up and photoshop it abi?
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by kcynho(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2015
[size=30pt] Sai BABA !!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by obo389(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Shove ur opinion up your fat ass
hw u take knw say d person ass fat!
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by kristisking(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2015
Baba one chance.
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by 4stylz: 3:54pm On May 17, 2015
tucky200:
Chei this man fine pass everybody 4 d whole of otuoke

I swear u re a bastard

Sai baba
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by emmyw(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2015
How To Apply For GTBank Scholarship
Worth N150,000 Monthly

http://www.ngschoolz.com/how-to-apply-for-gtbank-scholarship-worth-n150000-monthly/
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by maj007(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2015
JimIbanga:
It makes sense.

There is something off about the pic.

WHY THE COLOR RED AND DEEP BLUE AT THE FLAG END BACKGROUND.

I don't recall red and blue being a color of our national emblem.

Or Naija don become France ni?
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Idrismusty97(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2015
tucky200:
Chei this man fine pass everybody 4 d whole of otuoke

Sai baba
cheesy
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by shaneroberts26: 3:56pm On May 17, 2015
Buhari is wasting his time.There will be no hand over.
Jonathan will continue but he will not complete his tenure. He will handover to an Igbo man.

THAT IGBO MAN IS JESUS/YESHUA.
JESUS CHRIST IS AN IGBO MAN.
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by ifydadiva(f): 3:58pm On May 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
u are pathetic, we change agents that voted him are quite aware of his age, looks, b4 granting him go ahead. U saTANic lot shld b the least concerned. Gmb is the will of God, and choice of the masses, learn to deal with that for the next 8yrs
madam you should learn to read well and understand before quoting someone! He was only. Complaining that the picture was not too fine compared to the ones that were used during campaign.

4 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by frisky2good(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2015
That flag in the pix looks too cheap and a little noise reduction would have made his face better. Well, I just dey wait for a better Naija.
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by DEIFIED(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2015
This is presidential.
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by frisky2good(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2015
I told you to take your drugs this morning, you refused. See now, you have exposed your condition.

shaneroberts26:
Buhari is wasting his time.There will be no hand over.
Jonathan will continue but he will not complete his tenure. He will handover to an Igbo man.

THAT IGBO MAN IS JESUS/YESHUA.
JESUS CHRIST IS AN IGBO MAN.
[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Goddyj(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2015
I sidon dey look
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 17, 2015
EmekaBlue:
All these same faces since them born me..na waa

Me sef i don old cos i was in primary 4 when buhari took over by a coup
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by omenka(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2015
midolian:
Sai baba!!

Many have gone crazy because of you, trekking interstate. You deserve much more than that. May you live long and shame ya enemies.
smiley

Ain't no way I won't have this portrait in my office and sitting room. Gives me so much inspiration. smiley

God bless this man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari / Heritage Bank Staff At Andy Uba's House, Demand Payment Of Debts (Photos, Video) / Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.