Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 (57639 Views)

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? / Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Adexwalero: 4:51pm On May 17, 2015
sai Baba, may God be u.
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by HARDDON: 4:52pm On May 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
This is better than the clueless potrait, thank God i can go to the bank and start seeing this, the pic alone gives u joy. God bless gmb! I intend to get one at home

embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Burger01(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2015
coolhamid:
Haters gonna hate...
Let 'em hate. God don winsmiley
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by HARDDON: 4:57pm On May 17, 2015
bajajamujaja:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-drops-general-title-from-may-29/

who is he fooling?

he could as well drain off all the bloodz in his veins!

once a soldier, always a .................................... b0koharamite, fill in the blank spaces.
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by hollandis(f): 5:02pm On May 17, 2015
Shaw007:
clap for yourself o, omoale

I dont speak Hausa,dog
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by dollyptosh(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
The picture could be better like this one.All they need is him sitting and it is perfect
I reason with you. I really don't know why they keep criticising you.
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Yasirarafat: 5:14pm On May 17, 2015
ehemmmm see how he shine wellla in his cultural dresss !!!
buhari my presdor
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by andass(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
ls this the best picture they have DAMN IT angry
check dz out

Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by oluminister: 5:27pm On May 17, 2015
Good portrait God bless you my presido

Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
u are pathetic, we change agents that voted him are quite aware of his age, looks, b4 granting him go ahead. U saTANic lot shld b the least concerned. Gmb is the will of God, and choice of the masses, learn to deal with that for the next 8yrs
that's if he did not die in office. fool
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
u are pathetic, we change agents that voted him are quite aware of his age, looks, b4 granting him go ahead. U saTANic lot shld b the least concerned. Gmb is the will of God, and choice of the masses, learn to deal with that for the next 8yrs
that's if he live that long. fool
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by braine(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Your stupidity is astounding
chai! E pain am! Hehehe... grin
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 17, 2015
Ok...
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by preselect(m): 5:43pm On May 17, 2015
[size=13pt]His Militancy, General Muhammadu Nebuchadnezzar Buhari [/size]
Grand Commander of the Order of Boko
Terrorist-in-Chief of the West African ISIS

Hobbies: Killing
Education: Not Applicable
Language: Fluent in 5 languages: Hausa, Fulani, Arabic, Naija Pidgin, Persian
Policy Objectives: Fight kworopsion, destroy kworopsion, oppose kworopsion. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

MODs: If una delete this post una papa dia angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by petitejolie(f): 5:48pm On May 17, 2015
No no no no no no! Wats dis. Abeg put my face dere if Una no get anoda pics. angry
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by PentiumPro(f): 5:48pm On May 17, 2015
jack67:
that's if he live that long. fool

Seun should find a way to deactivate these sore bad losers still pained by GEJ loss.
They are becoming irritants to sane discussions on Nairaland. They insult members at the slightest opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by cococandy(f): 6:04pm On May 17, 2015
Why is he dropping the title?
Is he not a general?
We still called obasanjo General even when he was civilian president.
Nothing wrong with his title jare.
No reason to drop it.

1 Like

Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by lyricalz: 6:05pm On May 17, 2015
Another flag other than nigeria's is in the background. I smell something fishy.

1 Like

Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Pataki: 6:09pm On May 17, 2015
sparkleRed:

Dat is our u will be insulted in ur old age

Arindin. There is a difference between 'our' and 'how'. Numbskull that can't even write English properly, but wants to insult me. I hope you are not yet a parent. You are nothing but a dangerous illiterate to future generation.

1 Like

Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Kumbur(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2015
EmekaBlue:
All these same faces since them born me..na waa
enh die leave the faces
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:14pm On May 17, 2015
bajajamujaja:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-drops-general-title-from-may-29/

Too like dis Man sha
The chosen one from God sent to rescue us from the clueless one
Ride on Mr President..
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by ceejay4real(m): 6:14pm On May 17, 2015
sarahatuba:
They should have used a better pic of baba na.....baba looks good all the same smiley

Sister u ar so on point! Pls can I have your number? U ar so gorgeous. I swear! Thanks in advance.
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Theanointed3(f): 6:24pm On May 17, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by sparkleRed(f): 6:27pm On May 17, 2015
Only an obvious fool dat can't knw its a typo error

Pataki:

Arindin. There is a difference between 'our' and 'how'. Numbskull that can't even write English properly, but wants to insult me. I hope you are not yet a parent. You are nothing but a dangerous illiterate to future generation.
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Bamz(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Your stupidity is astounding

LOL I'm not a PDP groupie but that insult just seems to resonate. cheesy
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Fearcom(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2015
maj007:

There is something off about the pic.

WHY THE COLOR RED AND DEEP BLUE AT THE FLAG END BACKGROUND.

I don't recall red and blue being a color of our national emblem.

Or Naija don become France ni?

The Flag with the various colors is the Official Flag of the President signifying
that He is the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces and that flag has
In use since Muritala Mohammed.
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by bofoy(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2015
AMAJIRIS FACE ABOKI SELL ME SUYA. The only country in Africa whose president is illiterate, naija
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by tit(f): 7:00pm On May 17, 2015
the fool cannot even chose a good picture.
i shall stone brainless babaonesance out of asohole rock.
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by nobul(m): 7:01pm On May 17, 2015
My oshara tun tun tun
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Pataki: 7:48pm On May 17, 2015
sparkleRed:

Only an obvious fool dat can't knw its a typo error

You are a stark dangerous illiterate! Not only can't you spell, your English is highly atrocious! What is the meaning of: ''that can't know''? Is Patience Jonathan your grandmother?

Let me school you for a second here. Typo error is when you write ''how'' as ''who''. Not when you write 'our' as 'how'. You are mentally deficient.

Olodo oshi forming Jack Bauer.
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 17, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
ls this the best picture they have DAMN IT angry
ah ah but @ 72 and he looks like dis he try na
Re: Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 by sparkleRed(f): 8:41pm On May 17, 2015
Pataki:

You are a stark dangerous illiterate! Not only can't you spell, your English is highly atrocious! What is the meaning of: ''that can't know''? Is Patience Jonathan your grandmother?

Let me school you for a second here. Typo error is when you write ''how'' as ''who''. Not when you write 'our' as 'how'. You are mentally deficient.

Olodo oshi forming Jack Bauer.

Wen u done ranting pls let me knw..thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters / INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.