Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Sincerely,what Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sincerely,what Would You Do? (932 Views)

Guys Come In And Answer These Question Sincerely *pics* / Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. / **(PHOTO) Ladies Sincerely Would You?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincerely,what Would You Do? by djdoxxx(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2015
What Would U Do,if U And Ur Husband/Wife Were Robbed And Was Given A Gun By The Robbers To Shoot Ur Husband/Wife Else U Will Killed...U Instead,took Down To Ur Kneels And Kept Begging...After A While,the Gun Was Collected And Given To Ur Husband/wife To Do The Same. Incidentally,he/she Collected The Gun,pulled The Trigger But The Gun Was Empty...Afterwards,the Robbers Left...Now,the Question Is Would U Trust Such A Partner? What Is Ur Next Step Of Action?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincerely,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 17, 2015
Same recurring post

EricRichie
Re: Sincerely,what Would You Do? by naijaboiy: 7:51pm On May 17, 2015
Stale undecided
Re: Sincerely,what Would You Do? by djdoxxx(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2015
Eeyah...Anyways,dats Y Its A Thread,there Are Millions Of Post On Nl...So Many Posts Could Be D Same! Lets Open The Floor For New/willing Commentators...Dats D Fun Of It.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincerely,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 17, 2015
djdoxxx:
What Would U Do,if U And Ur Husband/Wife Were Robbed And Was Given A Gun By The Robbers To Shoot Ur Husband/Wife Else U Will Killed...U Instead,took Down To Ur Kneels And Kept Begging...After A While,the Gun Was Collected And Given To Ur Husband/wife To Do The Same. Incidentally,he/she Collected The Gun,pulled The Trigger But The Gun Was Empty...Afterwards,the Robbers Left...Now,the Question Is Would U Trust Such A Partner? What Is Ur Next Step Of Action?
Well I will be looking the partner with corner eye ooh.. but then again if he has been loving and caring before den, I will try and forgive him and move on.

Some armed robbers are wicked shaa.. there was one that pointed a gun at a man to sleep with the housemaid in the presence of the wife. The marriage broke up few months later.

1 Like

Re: Sincerely,what Would You Do? by djdoxxx(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2015
Ceeesaw:

Well I will be looking the partner with corner eye ooh.. but then again if he has been loving and caring before den, I will try and forgive him and move on.

Some armed robbers are wicked shaa.. there was one that pointed a gun at a man to sleep with the housemaid in the presence of the wife. The marriage broke up few months later.
Lol @ceesaw...Ur Story Explains Dat These Kinda Happenings Av A Way Of Affecting Relationships,yet Individual Reactions Are Relative...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincerely,what Would You Do? by djdoxxx(m): 8:19pm On May 17, 2015
If I Were The One @ceesaw, I Would Av Taken The Maid To A Clinic,wash Off Her Womb And Pay Her Off...She Cannot Remain In My House 4 Obvious Reasons And Probably The Marriage Crashed Because The Maid And The Man Were Still Bleeping Each Other!
Re: Sincerely,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 17, 2015
djdoxxx:
Lol @ceesaw...Ur Story Explains Dat These Kinda Happenings Av A Way Of Affecting Relationships,yet Individual Reactions Are Relative...
Sure they do. They leave its dirty footprints in the memories of those involved. It takes special grace to be able to wipe it
Re: Sincerely,what Would You Do? by djdoxxx(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2015
Ceeesaw:

Sure they do. They leave its dirty footprints in the memories of those involved. It takes special grace to be able to wipe it
Dats Correct...!

(1) (Reply)

Is This Ladies Green Light? / Magazeti Ya Leo Ijumaa May 29 2015 / 10 Dating Commandments For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.