Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Wife Has Financial Upperhand Presently - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Has Financial Upperhand Presently (6920 Views)

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Has Financial Upperhand Presently by Parma: 4:06am On Mar 30, 2009
Re: Wife Has Financial Upperhand Presently by bukystar: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2009
It depends on the kind of mentality the husband and the wife have
Re: Wife Has Financial Upperhand Presently by TOYOSI20(f): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2009
Well then he needs to buckle up. . . . undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wife Has Financial Upperhand Presently by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2009
@Topic.
In most cases it doesnt matter.
Re: Wife Has Financial Upperhand Presently by Iranoladun(f): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2009
@Parma Are you saying the man refused to get a job or is not capable of getting one (e.g. illness, old age or physical disability)?

If I assume that the man refused to get a job and the wife is the one supporting the family and like you said she owns the house then the man is a jerk and should not complain at all because he who pays the piper dctate the tune! There is no way the woman in that kind of union will not complain over a period of time if the husband refused to work and she pays all the bills.
Re: Wife Has Financial Upperhand Presently by vivianzizi: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2009
i have been with my partner for over five years (we are not married) there was a time (in the first 2 years) i was earning more, he seemed worried as would most men but we had a long chat about it and he was perfectly fine. i simply told him i cared about him loads and i wont love him less if he didnt have a bigger cheque. i think it doesnt matter as long as you both understand each other and you are one. who brings home the fatest cheque shouldnt be a problem.
Re: Wife Has Financial Upperhand Presently by anidat77(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2009
Ma Guy, feel free to understand the relationship u share with your wife, wink
like they say the husband is the head and the wife is the neck, smiley

I think u should really just stick to the Good in this ,which is the fact that "the Family" which happens to be yours
had residential issues and was able to overcome it in house regardless of who financially muscled it.

If u trust her (God forbid I dare say u don't) angry,believe me all news and nosy comments from beyond your gates will make you laugh rather than stay worried about how it looks to others,

I bet you undecided, if they were in the same shoes, they would be proud it happened that way so bless the lord and Enjoy it.
Cheers smiley
Re: Wife Has Financial Upperhand Presently by wanville(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2009
Re: Wife Has Financial Upperhand Presently by catalyst23: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2009
and the 2 shall be 1, abi?
Re: Wife Has Financial Upperhand Presently by realcele: 2:38am On May 04, 2009
frustrate her until she is sacked
Re: Wife Has Financial Upperhand Presently by FEMARY1: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2011
In a real married where both parties are responsible people.There is no big deal.Nobody will even know whats going on.

Re: Wife Has Financial Upperhand Presently by 9javoice: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2011
well, feel free but work harder so that she will not insult you 2mr!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? / Are We Suggesting Men Cannot Be Good? / MOTHERS’ DAY - A Poem Dedicated To All Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.