Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? (26606 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by matthennessy(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2015
What has happened has happened

Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by Trottle: 4:19pm On May 18, 2015
Nnemuka:
We all have secrets and dark past.
No love without forgiveness.you should be happy she now wants a man in her life, some lesbians hardly change their ways.
He should be happy undecided undecided is she doing him a favour?

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by Nweike1: 4:24pm On May 18, 2015
take her for deliverance at MFM, in fact both of you should go for deliverance, after which you are free to continue with your marriage plans. You should forgive her
Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by ask4obii(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2015
Forgive her
Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by nickyvil: 5:40pm On May 18, 2015
Go ahead
Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by UyiIredia(m): 5:48pm On May 18, 2015
@ pukena: I think you should forgive her if she has stopped the behaviour.
Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by bornmekus: 5:52pm On May 18, 2015
pukena:
I met her in a church program in December last year. I proposed to her in January and she accepted. my life in the past 4 months with her has been a dream come true. I showed her off to family and friends at will even in facebook. We even attended a leadership training program for two weeks where we birthed a business dream we shall go into as a family. In fact there was no doubt she was in love with me. I spent on her within my capacity without feeling regret. giving to her was a delight. Everything was perfect until the phone call....

I was on a lunch date with her during a break from d office when a call came through her phone. Usually I dont pokenose into her calls or chats. she doesnt like it.

however, something was different about this particular call. I noticed she was uneasy and was kind of trying to pacify the caller with some excuses why she didnt pick his/her call ealier. I got more curios and demanded to know who called. she said it a nobody. I insisted in knowing who she was pleading with.

finally she spoke. my whole world came crashing before me. I was speechless for some time trying to understand the words I heard from a lady I have given my heart to.

she told me the call was a bolt from her past. that she has been looking for how to tell me about it. "I was into women untill three years ago. the guy who called has my pics and is threatening to publish them online to punish me. he wants to link me up to a rich woman but I told him I dont want so he is threatening to deal with me".

I was lost for words. was ds my lady? I was confused. I demanded to speak to d guy myself. she refused. I wanted to explode then she gave me d number. I called d guy and introduced myself and inquired of d guy if what my woman said was true. at ds point d guy flared up calling my woman unprintable words. he angrily told me that my woman came to him long ago and asked him to hook her up with a rich woman. that he wants to punish her for being a lesbian. blah blah blah......so many revelations I cant say her for respect to my woman.

well, the lunch date was ruined already. I coolly but sternly asked her to go home from the restaurant. I was boiling inside. she followed me back to my office. I turned to see her following and wanted to blow up when she calmly said " emmanuel, just know that all ds things happened in the past. am not proud of it but I hv moved on. I came to tell u about it today before d call came in". with that she turned and left. ofcourse d rest of the day wad spoiled for me.

for days I didnt call her. she wud call and end the call when I wouldnt talk much. I was still in shock. d best friend called and pleaded. she said my woman hadnt left her room for days. always crying non stop.

I still love her. I called d guy later and he claimed he was just playing around. dat the pictures he claimed to hv hv long been lost. dat I shud not leave my woman becos of that. that what he did dat morning was to check if my woman was still in that game. I didnt believe him.

anyway I tried to move on with my woman. though I must admit that things are not d way it used to be. I hv lost d enthusiasm.

I was watching man u match this afternoon when my phone rang. it was the same guy. I asked him why he called. he said called to know why am not talking to my woman. I got angry andtold him to stay clear of my life. I cut the call. he then sent me a message that he would like t send me a link to a website so I would get to know whovmy woman truely is.

I called my girl and warned her to ask her friend to leave me alone.

I want to break up from her. pls is ds the right thing to do?

pls I typed this with a phone to pardon some of my errors.
U r lucky u find out this before the marriage.But I will advice u to quite the relationship immediately.pray to God to give u ur own woman.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by breadandtea(f): 5:58pm On May 18, 2015
Wooow! If she says she its all in her past life and she even had the courage to tell you the truth, then you should forgive her!
Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by MicroBox: 6:39pm On May 18, 2015
My man don't persuade the male caller to send you the website but pray and pray he send it to you and if your wife post is not too long ago on the website,then you need to sit down and know what you want. you need to know how deep she had gone in this her sexual orientation.... if you can't take it then don't start
Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by Smile4luv(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2015
SagePerv:
You keep saying, repeating the words;
You love her but it's a big, big lie.

You don't know what love is.
Love holds no grudges of the past Mr.

So stick with her. Erase her past together.
OR Park well Amigo. undecided

It is not that easy to forgive or forget such thing, Ɣε̲̣̣̣s he may forgive her but forgetting it is one big huddle to scale through. Each time you see her that picture of her dirty past comes into you head and it make you feel bad.

Time will heal your wound bro, I feel your pain.

Please ladies be careful of how you live your life today because it may hunt you in the nearest future.
A lot of ladies send nude picture to people they don't even know, someone they met via the internet, these things can affect your marriage in the future or even destroy a home you have built with your husband.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by emeka94(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2015
charlesucheh:
That's not a past, it's her biological make up. She might still love you oooo and can also rescind. There's what we call "SITUATIONAL CRIME" or rather oppourtunity in criminology, it simply means that, when she's exposed to her lesbians folks, there's a 90% chance that she will go back to the old life. In essence, what i'm suggestion is that she should be rehabilitated(isolated from them) and re-integrated into a her normal sexual life.

What you said now is pure hogwash and contradictory, no offense please.
it can't be in her biological makeup and she can be able to stop it. what is part of you is part of you, you can't change it. There is nothing like rehabilitation and reintegration in human sexuality as it is not the same thing as crime and sociology of its punishment. Altho I agree with you on the grounds of opportunity, but I completely disagree with your claims of rehabilitation, integration of lesbians (homosexuals in general).
Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by charlesucheh(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2015
emeka94:

What you said now is pure hogwash and contradictory, no offense please.
it can't be in her biological makeup and she can be able to stop it. what is part of you is part of you, you can't change it. There is nothing like rehabilitation and reintegration in human sexuality as it is not the same thing as crime and sociology of its punishment. Altho I agree with you on the grounds of opportunity, but I completely disagree with your claims of rehabilitation, integration of lesbians (homosexuals in general).
your refutation well observed. As you can see that's my opinion in reference and to my understanding on a given theory. What's your recommendation?
Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by emeka94(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2015
charlesucheh:
your refutation well observed. As you can see that's my opinion in reference and to my understanding on a given theory. What's your recommendation?

Am of the opinion that the guy should determine whether the girl is bisexual or a 100 percent lesbian. He shouldn't rush into marriage or relationship with someone that won't commit to him.
Its all about him and only him. He alone can determine or say what he wants.
Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by adellam16(f): 9:50am On May 23, 2015
youmour:

If women werent so easy to entice men wouldnt patronize we will look for another sport,women are our kryptonite.it takes the grace of God to turn down women advances.if more women decide to work legitimately,more men will respect them and take them serious.
Rape tins loading. Not all guys think like that! Men also should try and be strong at heart so as to resist temptation. Don't be weak like Adam!
Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by adellam16(f): 9:52am On May 23, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Hustle nd become gay? Listen to yourself. If a man hustles its not sleepinv around..
like seriously don't even go dere! So why r there sugar mommies or giglos? Pls hang it and admit dat both male and females r guilty! D men r always d saints while women r always to blame! Mtchewwwww
Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by Teespice(f): 10:02am On May 23, 2015
if you love her, her past would mean nothing to you.

please leave her for someone who would love her irrespective of her past. you can't see beyond it.

jeez. you are not perfect yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by Coldfeets: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
I have this great phobia for lesbians and anything lesbianism.

So if I were you, nothing on earth will make me to ever consider marrying her again!

The way I see it, there's nothing like the past is the past

The past is always with us and it always has a way of coming back to haunt us.
Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by W3irDo: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
I Kan marri a lezbiyan. She Kan invite her frenz for an orgee cool
Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by eyeview: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2016
pukena:
I met her in a church program in December last year. I proposed to her in January and she accepted. my life in the past 4 months with her has been a dream come true. I showed her off to family and friends at will even in facebook. We even attended a leadership training program for two weeks where we birthed a business dream we shall go into as a family. In fact there was no doubt she was in love with me. I spent on her within my capacity without feeling regret. giving to her was a delight. Everything was perfect until the phone call....

I was on a lunch date with her during a break from d office when a call came through her phone. Usually I dont pokenose into her calls or chats. she doesnt like it.

however, something was different about this particular call. I noticed she was uneasy and was kind of trying to pacify the caller with some excuses why she didnt pick his/her call ealier. I got more curios and demanded to know who called. she said it a nobody. I insisted in knowing who she was pleading with.

finally she spoke. my whole world came crashing before me. I was speechless for some time trying to understand the words I heard from a lady I have given my heart to.

she told me the call was a bolt from her past. that she has been looking for how to tell me about it. "I was into women untill three years ago. the guy who called has my pics and is threatening to publish them online to punish me. he wants to link me up to a rich woman but I told him I dont want so he is threatening to deal with me".

I was lost for words. was ds my lady? I was confused. I demanded to speak to d guy myself. she refused. I wanted to explode then she gave me d number. I called d guy and introduced myself and inquired of d guy if what my woman said was true. at ds point d guy flared up calling my woman unprintable words. he angrily told me that my woman came to him long ago and asked him to hook her up with a rich woman. that he wants to punish her for being a lesbian. blah blah blah......so many revelations I cant say her for respect to my woman.

well, the lunch date was ruined already. I coolly but sternly asked her to go home from the restaurant. I was boiling inside. she followed me back to my office. I turned to see her following and wanted to blow up when she calmly said " emmanuel, just know that all ds things happened in the past. am not proud of it but I hv moved on. I came to tell u about it today before d call came in". with that she turned and left. ofcourse d rest of the day wad spoiled for me.

for days I didnt call her. she wud call and end the call when I wouldnt talk much. I was still in shock. d best friend called and pleaded. she said my woman hadnt left her room for days. always crying non stop.

I still love her. I called d guy later and he claimed he was just playing around. dat the pictures he claimed to hv hv long been lost. dat I shud not leave my woman becos of that. that what he did dat morning was to check if my woman was still in that game. I didnt believe him.

anyway I tried to move on with my woman. though I must admit that things are not d way it used to be. I hv lost d enthusiasm.

I was watching man u match this afternoon when my phone rang. it was the same guy. I asked him why he called. he said called to know why am not talking to my woman. I got angry andtold him to stay clear of my life. I cut the call. he then sent me a message that he would like t send me a link to a website so I would get to know whovmy woman truely is.

I called my girl and warned her to ask her friend to leave me alone.

I want to break up from her. pls is ds the right thing to do?

pls I typed this with a phone to pardon some of my errors.

Youngman,out of curiosity,what eventually happened? How did you handle this dilemma?
Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by jc4real(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2017
hazydon:
Take her for deliverance. Bro even if u forgive her 2day i tell yhu d truth she will not change. The only solution is DELIVERANCE...

What is deliverance?
Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 14, 2017
Perhaps she is bisexual , some people are.
You don't stop being a lesbian sorry , circumstances and cultural pressures are at play here. So she is into men now , what happens in a few months or years time her attention is caught by a woman? Walk away from this, she is on the "down-low " and this has never ended well based on what I have seen. You don't stop being gay, it's your preference, you can however change to suit circumstances.
Going to church or seeking deliverance( not sure from what ) is just her lying to you and lying to herself. You don't stop being gay. I know many married woman who have female lovers that to me is worse as it's all about status and not honesty.
Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by vicmangs(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2017
remsonik:
If its her past then it's a storm you have to both wither. This is where the love you have for her will be put to test.

Help her bury the ghost of her past mr
Many ladies know how to shed crocodie tears. She alledgely wanted to hook up wit a rich lady probably because she need money, and now she has found d guy with a little money that's y she's serious. Forget girls abeg!
Re: My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? by Akinwale14(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2017
This thing just be like story 4 my eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? / What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding / This Girls Curvy Thighs Will Make You Go Wet- See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.