Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding (26628 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? / How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
What do you do to please your partner after a misunderstanding / quarrel?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Thegamingorca(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Send him to jail

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Honchoslim16(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
Damn..go to sleep, we fu¢kin
Wake up, then we fussing
Baby, we can't force it
Love will run its course
I'll make you call my name until you lose your voice

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Damn..go to sleep, we fu¢kin
Wake up, then we fussing
Baby, we can't force it
Love will run its course
I'll make you call my name until you lose your voice
Yo fish, the user behind this monika have more than you can think off, troll .

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Honchoslim16(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, the user behind this monika have more than you can think off, troll .
Ain't a troll dawg!

I know some n¡ggas who look rich but buyin' a couple pounds

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 6:18am On Oct 13, 2022
Thegamingorca:
Send him to jail
Yo fish, grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2022
Yo fish, when i mean partner, not only your wife, be it your wife, husband, parent, girl/boy friend, co workers , boss, roomate, crush, side-chick , brother sister and so on. . . . . . . mum is a party lover and dad a food lover, after a have some misunderstanding she will prepare his best food and dad get her a good looking cloth, and that is the end like nothing happened. farano.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2022
I give her shaking orgasm

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
I give her shaking orgasm

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Yo fish, so sex is also a means to end it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, so sex is also a means to end it grin
The best way.
Me cum, she cum, every one happy

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2022
Which one is 'Yo Fish' again?

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 8:56am On Oct 13, 2022
Persephone1:
Which one is 'Yo Fish' again?
Yo fish, ain't insult, US words for dude or friend.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

The best way.
Me cum, she cum, every one happy
Yo fish, sex don't work in sometimes. you just have to get to know your partner weak point. maybe gift , caim words, 5-6 digit in her account but i don't buy that ideal grin .

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Slimkween: 9:02am On Oct 13, 2022
As we no get partner nko���

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, sex don't work in sometimes. you just have to get to know your partner week point. maybe gift , caim words, 5-6 digit in her account but i don't buy that ideal grin .

Yo bruv
I can't do this
Infact, she'll be the one to send me money after the vigorous orgasm

13 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
[/b]

Yo bruv
I can't do this
Infact, she'll be the one to send me money after the vigorous orgasm
Yo fish, grin i belive that cus it also happend to me with a us ladies here

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Bankerboy: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Yo fish' ya'll are mad.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bankerboy:
Yo fish' ya'll are mad.
Yo fish, grow up

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
E say na "yo fish" cheesy

What about "yo meat" cheesy

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2022
Jovialjune1:
E say na "yo fish" cheesy
What about "yo meat" cheesy
Yo fish, grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Antoeni(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2022
Fiancé wey beat you for relationship fit kill you in marriage but sex, pizza, suya & iPhone won't allow you to have sense

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2022
Antoeni:
Fiancé wey beat you for relationship fit kill you in marriage but sex, pizza, suya & iPhone won't allow you to have sense
Yo fish, misunderstanding not vawulence

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
hot sex.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Goordon(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
you cook for them their best delicacy
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Ahmed0336(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Give her money to ease the stress. undecided
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by afbstrategies: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
shocked
It's hard to please a partner after a misunderstanding but the following worked for me:

I give her some space and time to reflect on what led to the misunderstanding.
I play our favorite love songs when she's relaxing and the kids are not home.
I prepare the kids dinner and include her special: spicy goat meat pepper soup. cheesy cheesy

33 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by chloedogie(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Thegamingorca:
Send him to jail

I see you. God knows your house number. Send him to jail with handcuffs abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

At What Age Does A Boy Become A Man? / This Girls Curvy Thighs Will Make You Go Wet- See Photos / Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.