Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Help!! 101 - Rules For Marrying A Yoruba Man. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! 101 - Rules For Marrying A Yoruba Man. (16039 Views)

What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help!! 101 - Rules For Marrying A Yoruba Man. by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 18, 2015
Adesiji77:

Really? Are you talking from experience? undecided

lipsrsealed

Sorta
Re: Help!! 101 - Rules For Marrying A Yoruba Man. by henribj(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2015
agarawu23:
she should end the relationship when we don't know her behavior toward her husband? undecided

crystal83 are you telling us you didn't study your husband well before you get married to him? what are your attitudes towards him cos we nigerians can't worship our wife's as you guys do in your country.(husband control his wife in Africa not the other way round)

pictures of you on your dp will be OK if truly you are not a Nigerian

according to her in one of her previous threads, she and the husband have already gone for counselling and are currently separated because the counselling thing did not work, now are you suggesting that they both remain married when it is obvious that it is not working out? Regardless of whether she is at fault or not, if the counselling could not work for them then they should both do the needful.
Re: Help!! 101 - Rules For Marrying A Yoruba Man. by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 18, 2015
A man is a man anywhere.... If loves you he will treat you right (even if he has a bad attitude, he will try).... You should be honest with yourself, did he marry you for the papers, could he be married back in Nigeria? If you guys married for the wrong purpose, nothung can make it better, even if you are yoruba.... Sorry about it, but learning culture is no saving grace, knowing your husband personally would do....

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! / How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.