Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

A Gay Date Needed For Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Gay Date Needed For Valentine (973 Views)

Photo: Someone Said This Happened To A Gay (graphic Image) / How To Spot A Gay Man. (Photo) / A date needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by hbriggs: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2009
HI, am briggs i reside in lagos and i need a gay date for valentines day, as it feels i may be the only one left out if i dnt get replies now, i think i need to act based on my sexuality since i obviously do not have chics. i have a cool, handsome and very hygenic personality, nice to be with.
am nt trying to pry, but if u are interested , please send a mail to
henbriggs@gmail.com
do include ur mobile number, and am gonna give u a call.
For HANDSOME AND POLISHED dudes only
please nmo criotics, homophobes should save their energy as regarding this thread
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by Epi: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2009
@ Poster

What do you mean by gay?

Gay as in happy or Gay as in Gay? undecided
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by patwhizkid(f): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2009
@ poster
i am interested o

@ epi
so u don't knw d meanin of gay eh, itz a pity.
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by netghost: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2009
dont me to sound like a judge,am just curious are u not aware the following books , "leviticus 18,1 cor and the second book of romans" all condeming homosexuality , leviticus call it an abomination, i think u need serious help and prayers , AND A GIRL FRIEND
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by tope2000(f): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2009
E don be shocked shocked
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by MrCrackles(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2009
netghost:

dont me to sound like a judge,am just curious are u not aware the following books , "leviticus 18,1 cor and the second book of romans" all condeming homosexuality , leviticus call it an abomination, i think u need serious help and prayers , AND A GIRL FRIEND

All this one na story

Gay men just want cocks to bust thier assholes
!!
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by buttercop(m): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2009
MrCrackles:

All this one na story

Gay men just want cocks to bust thier assholes
!!

i've made a mental note never to comment on any of your posts ever again but i think i need to comment on this one. i really don't know what ur problem is. gay men don't just want cocks to bust their assholes, some of them want to love only that they are attracted to pple of their sex. u are so shortsighted, if i may say so, concerning gayism. i really really really don't know what ur problem is. seriously
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by MrCrackles(m): 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2009
buttercop:

i've made a mental note never to comment on any of your posts ever again but i think i need to comment on this one. i really don't know what ur problem is. gay men don't just want cocks to bust their assholes, some of them want to love only that they are attracted to pple of their sex. u are so shortsighted, if i may say so, concerning gayism. i really really really don't know what ur problem is. seriously

Sorry batty-man

Go and get caught up in a manliness web
! cheesy
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by tope2000(f): 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2009
buttercop:

How do u know u are gay @ just 17?? shocked shocked undecided
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by chamotex(m): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2009
Homo thugz everywhere

I know someone who might be interested, his name is FOKASIBE
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by Moyola(f): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2009
Hehehe!!
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by MaiSuya(m): 12:23am On Feb 11, 2009
buttercop:

*Cringes*
ie you want to do . . .that. . . in addition to other. . .Jeez, and you have audacity to ask what the problem is?  angry
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by sillyboy(m): 12:59am On Feb 11, 2009
@ OP.

Good luck in your "ultimate search" oooo undecided
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 11, 2009
sillyboy:

@ OP.

Good luck in your "ultimate search" oooo undecided
Caught you grin grin
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by sillyboy(m): 1:08am On Feb 11, 2009
HeatFusion:

Caught you grin grin

I think am the one doing the catching you you. . . . . . .
you know, "forms are so difficult to fill" on Nairaland these days. . . .Seun should do something

grin wink tongue
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 11, 2009
sillyboy:

I think am the one doing the catching you you. . . . . . .
you know, "forms are so difficult to fill" on Nairaland these days. . . .Seun should do something

grin wink tongue
lmao, but seriously, I'm almost done tongue
Then I can give you 150% of my attention grin
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by sillyboy(m): 1:12am On Feb 11, 2009
HeatFusion:

lmao, but seriously, I'm almost done tongue
Then I can give you 150% of my attention grin

Berra get done. . . .
I dont just want 150%. . .but with all the conditions and accessories. tongue

I sent the stuff I promised. . . .go check it out and give me a positive feed back.
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 11, 2009
sillyboy:

Berra get done. . . .
I dont just want 150%. . .but with all the conditions and accessories. tongue

I sent the stuff I promised. . . .go check it out and give me a positive feed back.
ehrrm ehrrm, take am slow na.
You know am a very shy person. embarassed

Ok, will give you a feedback ASAP tongue
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by arramyjay: 3:19am On Feb 11, 2009
Ok.
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by NewYorkBoi(m): 3:31am On Feb 11, 2009
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by buttercop(m): 6:46am On Feb 11, 2009
tope2000:

How do u know u are gay @ just 17?? shocked shocked undecided
i think i know though i'm still very young. i'm very attracted to guys, though nowadays i realised that i started looking at girls in a sexual way but i've not had sex with any girl ever b4. but i usually picture it. pple say if u are not sure, u cannot say for sure what ur real sexual orientation is until u try both but i know i'm still going have those sexual emotions for guys.
Mai Suya:

*Cringes*
ie you want to do . . .that. . . in addition to other. . .Jeez, and you have audacity to ask what the problem is?  angry
and what audacity have you to ask me such a question
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by netghost: 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2009
whats all the hostility for u are gay and that means you got a mental problem, see a doctor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and a GIRL FRIEND, "u need help it does not take the wise to notice that just the GOD fearing "
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by netghost: 3:32am On Feb 18, 2009
shocked
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by judgenotleast: 5:51am On Feb 14, 2012
GAY =Happy, Historrically anyway. The christian religion got in the way to say it was sinful. But, according to the original GOD , sexual experience is a necessary part of life, no restrictions between adults. Responsibile Adults can accept this. According to HIM.
Re: A Gay Date Needed For Valentine by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 14, 2012
Pure madness

(1) (Reply)

When A Friendship Goes Sour - Long / Ladies: What Do You Term As A Heart Break? / Long Distance Relationship: Good Or Bad? Pls Tell:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.