Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,971 members, 7,832,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? (7074 Views)

This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys / Whos The Romancelander With More Likes Than Me / How Come She Has More Likes Than Us?...mynd1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Nobody: 10:58am On May 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I brought an idea so the leader can make it pragmatic.
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:59am On May 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
This trend is becoming a threat to the masculine self exteem,,just imagine some handsome dudes on nairaland will be garnering likes such as "5 likes "overall wheraes ,a not too beautiful and endowed lady will have at least 50 likes,,I think its because the ladies are stingy with their likes,whereas we guys like their pics with unreserved love,,ladies why u so stingy?

Any male whose self-esteem is dependent on the transient preferences of people on social media needs to work seriously on IMPROVING his psychesmiley.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:04am On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Any male whose self-esteem is dependent on the transient preferences of people on social media needs to work seriously on IMPROVING his psychesmiley.
after this story, your point is? And how does it relate with the fact that ladies still get more likes?
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:07am On May 18, 2015
grin
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2015
Tobiee:
after this story, your point is? And how does it relate with the fact that ladies still get more likes?

Back off you buttlicking nitwit! You don't want me to attack you, do you?smiley
You all quote me to spew trash and when I attack you you play the victims and run to the mods.
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by falconey(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
you may have a point,but I feel sad for boys like adepiero and agapecharis and falconey et all ..they are dying of no likes.

even the little I have I don't deserve it.

You know how I run things here, won't be geting likes with such character.
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Back off you buttlicking nitwit! You don't want me to attack you, do you?smiley
You all quote me to spew trash and when I attack you you play the victims and run to the mods.
lol i quoted you, so u could attack me, btw dont derail this thread.. Ass licker!
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
you may have a point,but I feel sad for boys like adepiero and agapecharis and falconey et all ..they are dying of no likes.

You are crazy! grin grin
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:15am On May 18, 2015
I just got two likes Unibenstudent ..thanks to this ur thread
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by adepiero: 11:18am On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:

You are crazy! grin grin
Seconded angry

You no see me all these while and instead of greeting your elders, na likes for picture you take dey disturb me! #ShoroNiyen
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 18, 2015
Tobiee:
I just got two likes Unibenstudent ..thanks to this ur thread
u r welcome,u have been publicized
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by loomer: 11:20am On May 18, 2015
I no fit laugh, me wey nobody don like my pix neva even complain self
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 18, 2015
adepiero:
Seconded angry

You no see me all these while and instead of greeting your elders, na likes for picture you take dey disturb me! #ShoroNiyen
boss I still dey sympathise with ur likes ohh,una weh fine I dey pass una likes
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:22am On May 18, 2015
adepiero:
Seconded angry

Your case worse sha. grin
Only 10 likes since the days of Noah shocked shocked
I don dash you one. grin
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2015
Tobiee:
lol i quoted you, so u could attack me, btw dont derail this thread.. Ass licker!

Making subtle pleas, aren't you? Everyone on Nairaland know I have got no e-crew or e-friends. Stick to sending PMs to these females (and female impostors), will you?
I can dig up 20 comments of you asslicking and feeding the vanity of these bimbos but you can't reciprocate it 'cause I do.

You can either evade this like a coward or face me. I'll mete out the same treatment I give my 'victims'.

Just remember; you brought this on yourselfsmiley.
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Rilwayne001: 11:22am On May 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
This trend is becoming a threat to the masculine self exteem,,just imagine some handsome dudes on nairaland will be garnering likes such as "5 likes "overall wheraes ,a not too beautiful and endowed lady will have at least 50 likes,,I think its because the ladies are stingy with their likes,whereas we guys like their pics with unreserved love,,ladies why u so stingy?

I've gotten more likes that some girls tongue
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:24am On May 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I've gotten more likes that some girls tongue
example?
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Making subtle pleas, aren't you? Everyone on Nairaland know I have got no e-crew or e-friends. Stick to sending PMs to these females (and female impostors), will you?
I can dig up 20 comments of you asslicking and feeding the vanity of these bimbos but you can't reciprocate it 'cause I do.

You can either evade this like a coward or face me. I'll mete out the same treatment I give my 'victims'.

alright do dig them up.. I'm waiting son!
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

u get power oh,,is like u like writing
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by adepiero: 11:25am On May 18, 2015
iAmCharis:
Your case worse sha. grin
Only 10 likes since the days of Noah shocked shocked
I don dash you one. grin
If this is Agapecharis, then thunder fire you yansh! angry
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Rilwayne001: 11:26am On May 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
example?
What example?
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Rilwayne001: 11:27am On May 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:

Don't mind that dude. He is a clown
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:27am On May 18, 2015
adepiero:
If this is Agapecharis, then thunder fire you yansh! angry
grin grin grin grin grin
Baba why you dey vex na? At least I still dash you one like. grin
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by adepiero: 11:28am On May 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
boss I still dey sympathise with ur likes ohh,una weh fine I dey pass una likes
What is my business if my pics don't get liked? Will it decrease or increase my wealth!

*in rozays voice* we talking money, unibenstudent talking nonsense tongue
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:

I am actually a freelance writer.

The Tobiee boy is about to rue his folly.
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
thesonofmark too jobless na..
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Don't mind that dude. He is a clown

Paedophilic terrorist, do you want me to post evidence of your buttlicking activities like evidences of MsNelly ignoring you or telling you to back off when you quote her to try you paedophilic chat up lines on her?cheesy
You also brought this on yourselfsmiley.
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I am actually a freelance writer.

The Tobiee boy is about to rue his folly.
oya make I dey watch una*grabs pop corn from one calaber pop corn seller*
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 18, 2015
Tobiee:
thesonofmark too jobless na..
find am jjob?
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2015
Tobiee:
thesonof.mark too jobless na..

The son of Mark is a 400 level biomedical student. What are you?cheesy
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Paedophilic terrorist, do you want me to post evidence of your buttlicking activities like evidences of MsNelly ignoring you or telling you to back off when you quote her to try you paedophilic chat up lines on her?cheesy
You also brought this on yourselfsmiley.
dude.. Have you forgotten...?? Or u chicken now? Im waiting for my ''buttlicking comments'' ..
Re: Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The son of Mark is a 400 level biomedical student. What are you?cheesy
i'm human being. Now Bleep off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. / Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) / Omo I Japa after seeing this(photos) Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.