Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Please Help Me......i'm In Truoble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me......i'm In Truoble (522 Views)

What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / Please Help Me......i'm In Truoble / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me......i'm In Truoble by Dwizzy1(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2015
please i need help. their is this girl i love so much that i have been proposing to since last year but to no avail and i melt her today and she said she is giving me an opportunity to prove my love to her if i will be able to win her heart, the worse part is that she said neither my words or gift can makes her agree. so please my fellow NL help me with a solution on how to win her and dont mind my grammatical error or splellings.
Re: Please Help Me......i'm In Truoble by BlissB(f): 7:59pm On May 18, 2015
Words or gift won't be able to win her heart??.....maybe its action den but am still wondering how u wil act witout words or gift.....den show her luv *confused*
Re: Please Help Me......i'm In Truoble by INTERMAN: 8:00pm On May 18, 2015
You want to marry someone who don't love you?
Re: Please Help Me......i'm In Truoble by ronald4lif(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2015
How many times you go create this same thread?. You are in trouble person dey sick abi them die
Re: Please Help Me......i'm In Truoble by sinizia: 8:19pm On May 18, 2015
Grow up!! She's not your God. SMH
Re: Please Help Me......i'm In Truoble by SPAGGYYY(f): 8:35pm On May 18, 2015
[size=20pt]go and bring back our girls from boko haram...

My name is SPAGGY/size]
Re: Please Help Me......i'm In Truoble by major466(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2015
The best way to win a lady's heart is by being yourself. Desist from pretencious actions and inactions to please her.
Act responsible. Be yourself.

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Flirtatious Partner / Powerful Women Know: When You Become More You Will Never Settle For Less In Love / Lady Stabbs Herself To Death Because Of Husbands Poor Sexual Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.