Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) (40458 Views)

James Ibori Holds Thanksgiving Service Over Freedom From London Prison (Photos) / Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving To Mark His Return From Abroad - Photos / Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by YoursGEJ(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2015
This man took on the President and Grand Commander of the Federal Republic and he won

He's not called the lion of Ubima for nothing. His haters can go and drink saltwater because na ebola dey worry them

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by braine(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2015
Okay
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by landinfo: 9:37pm On May 18, 2015
Na who VEX Amaechi
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by anytexy: 9:37pm On May 18, 2015
wetin concern me ojari?
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by dave2meek(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2015
Chai i just missed fp... No issues
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:41pm On May 18, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Despite that I'm not one of your sycophant praise singers who calls you "lion" of Ubima even though you and I know that you're only a "puppy" of Ubima. I refuse to also be part of those who praise you when its crystal-clear that you were wrong but as a sincere Nigerian, I'm going to miss your comic relieves in the face of high political tension.

Amaechi Rocks grin grin grin
Foolery!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by denedene(m): 9:45pm On May 18, 2015
i taught elections were not held in rivers undecided? meanwhile why throw such sendforth when civil servants and other staff of the state are being held 3months salary angry
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by drkay(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2015
Am one of those who blv in his political ideology, wishing him best of God in his future political career.
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by millionboi(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2015
Thanksgivin season
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by millionboi(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2015
YoursGEJ:
This man took on the President and Grand Commander of the Federal Republic and he won

He's not called the lion of Ubima for nothing. His haters can go and drink saltwater because na ebola dey worry them
so it wastn nigerians dat decied,it was amechi dat threw him out of office
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by Brownhypo: 9:54pm On May 18, 2015
keep it on
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by Raemhure001(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2015
so
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by simdam500(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2015
Even if he has nothing to be thankful for,

He's thankful for taking the job and dropping it in good health
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by YoursGEJ(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2015
millionboi:
so it wastn nigerians dat decied,it was amechi dat threw him out of office

I did not mention elections. He disagreed with the president who tried to use the powers of the executive to destroy Amaechi but Amaechi did not lose that war. The election was only one of the battles involved. I hope you know the difference between a battle and a war

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by MrALIVE: 10:00pm On May 18, 2015
calebo101:
[b]After wasting River state money on APC campaigns, the Judas of Ubima takes a bow.

When he assumed the mantle of leadership under PDP he was in a healthy competition with Akpabio of Akwa Ibom. Together they started meaningful projects. Schools, Hospitals, Roads, Stadium, and lots of developments across both states. Soon as he joined the demonic broom waving party the man changed overnight. He has not completed any project since he joined APC. All he does is to dance like a mad man in rallies and plait women's hair undecided undecided. See Akwa Ibom now, far far advanced while River state is full with uncompleted and abandoned projects.

What is the Judas doing in the church? What is he thanking God for? He is now the most hated man in Rivers and minus joke e get where Amaechi go enter for Port Harcourt en, dem go beat the CHANGE comot e body.

He should pack his property and go and answer to his masters up North. They need him there.... After all Buhari and El Rufai needs to have someone to send errands once in a while.
FRUSTRATION!!!
[/b]
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 18, 2015
baybeeboi:
The Driver General Of APC always in a joyous mood.
Only PEJ can take that away from Him.

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by naijafella(m): 10:01pm On May 18, 2015
calebo101:
[b]After wasting River state money on APC campaigns, the Judas of Ubima takes a bow.

When he assumed the mantle of leadership under PDP he was in a healthy competition with Akpabio of Akwa Ibom. Together they started meaningful projects. Schools, Hospitals, Roads, Stadium, and lots of developments across both states. Soon as he joined the demonic broom waving party the man changed overnight. He has not completed any project since he joined APC. All he does is to dance like a mad man in rallies and plait women's hair undecided undecided. See Akwa Ibom now, far far advanced while River state is full with uncompleted and abandoned projects.

What is the Judas doing in the church? What is he thanking God for? He is now the most hated man in Rivers and minus joke e get where Amaechi go enter for Port Harcourt en, dem go beat the CHANGE comot e body.

He should pack his property and go and answer to his masters up North. They need him there.... After all Buhari and El Rufai needs to have someone to send errands once in a while.

[/b]

PDP apologists...bad belle.Thank God for people like Amaechi that help rid us of this rubbish thing called PDP tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by MrALIVE: 10:01pm On May 18, 2015
calebo101:

[/b]
FRUSTRATION!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by millionboi(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2015
YoursGEJ:

I did not mention elections. He disagreed with the president who tried to use the powers of the executive to destroy Amaechi but Amaechi did not lose that war. The election was only one of the battles involved. I hope you know the difference between a battle and a war
bt he lost Rivers.....u lack facts,God jst save him
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by mymadam(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2015
RickRichards:
That's an achiever right there. Meanwhile, West
Bromwich Albion are busy giving the historyless
Chelsea FC a history lesson. cheesy

grin (Whispers) Haba... no only 3-0 now!
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by baybeeboi: 10:13pm On May 18, 2015
peppyluv02:
u dis geh, so na u be their fotografer abi?
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by YoursGEJ(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2015
millionboi:
bt he lost Rivers.....u lack facts,God jst save him

And who said we have heard the last of the Rivers elections? In case you haven't seen this thread, I've posted the link. Read it and come back

https://www.nairaland.com/2302979/nyeson-wike-trouble-card-readers
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by millionboi(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2015
RickRichards:
That's an achiever right there. Meanwhile, West
Bromwich Albion are busy giving the historyless
Chelsea FC a history lesson. cheesy
thy dey pul sand 4d cup weh don won giv chelsea
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by millionboi(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2015
YoursGEJ:

And who said we have heard the last of the Rivers elections? In case you haven't seen this thread, I've posted the link. Read it and come back

https://www.nairaland.com/2302979/nyeson-wike-trouble-card-readers
hahahaha.......wike out-smart him!
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 18, 2015
tongue
baybeeboi:

u dis geh,
so na u be their fotografer abi?
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by amdoyin82(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2015
Ameachi.. My nigga. I just love his charisma

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by Buzzj17: 10:57pm On May 18, 2015
Like him or not, he has achieved much more than past governors of rivers state. Hate him or not, he said his mind on national issues and we hung him. At the end of the, he has been proven wrong. Surprisingly, everything Amaechi accused GEJ's government came to be true. If he was distracted during his second term, it's was because of GEJ. But the difference is that GEj never had focus. I am not rivers, but I visit alot. And he has done well. Congrats Amaechi. You will go to higher places. We need more of such bold leaders.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by greggng: 12:51am On May 19, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Despite that I'm not one of your sycophant praise singers who calls you "lion" of Ubima even though you and I know that you're only a "puppy" of Ubima. I refuse to also be part of those who praise you when its crystal-clear that you were wrong but as a sincere Nigerian, I'm going to miss your comic relieves in the face of high political tension.

Amaechi Rocks grin grin grin

Sharap I blame those clicking like for you when they know you re naïve and economical with truth. You forget easily when 16 is greater than 19 , 5 greater than 26 . When amaechi the chief security officer of a state is being insulted by mbu. We re no long in the reign of impunity. You better close ur mouth and allow real democracy to reign not the type you prefer ie democracy by impunity example gejs regime. There is no law that criminalises ambition. The ethnic politics you would ve loved amaechi to play will not take us anywhere. He has the right to support and vote for any candidate of his choice. You would ve done more if you were in amaechis shoe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pension Alert: Ex-biafra Police Officers Go Wild In Enugu / Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.