Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

A Letter To The Nairaland Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To The Nairaland Guys (6175 Views)

I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. / Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys / 22 Types Of Nairaland Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To The Nairaland Guys by ERCROSS(m): 1:16pm On May 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
What sort of crap is this? undecided

Baba, no vex say I use ur moniker without prior permission... It's not a crap, it depends on d time u read

tosyne2much:
I smell FP

Osheeey jare paddy mie.... Help me call dat ur babalawo, make him beg d irunmole make deir witches carry my thread go FrontPage ooo
Re: A Letter To The Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 19, 2015
Teempakguy:

seems bashing some is more gratifying than trying to socialize with them.
interesting smiley

don't try learning how to form words with me dude.

Now have a nice day undecided
Re: A Letter To The Nairaland Guys by ERCROSS(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2015
Krystalxxx:
grin O.P where are you! Let's get married! grin. D ministry is moving , I can see ........FRONT PAGE PLS

OMO ALL THESE GUYS DEY VEX NO B SMALL SHA cheesy

Bae, I tire oooo... Don wan nail me for cross ontop say I talk truth wey touch dem to d bones... grin
I dey with sai Baba's daughter, Zahra, inside Hilton hote lipsrsealed

Wait make I finish dis Vaseline... I dey come cheesy
Re: A Letter To The Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 19, 2015
diddydiva:
interesting smiley

don't try learning how to form words with me dude.

Now have a nice day undecided

-------------->>>
Re: A Letter To The Nairaland Guys by francizy(m): 1:29pm On May 19, 2015
OP hypocrisy no good oh.. Krystalxxx see what I was saying.

OP was just pretending in order to appear a saint when he may not even be as good as those guys he's castigating.. Op if you respect young girls and children on Nairaland, why not respect a woman old enough to be your mother's eldest sister?

ERCROSS:
Sorriey... Are we suppose to be jubilant over this or what..
Yeye woman and clueless master..
Arrangee award...
Pieces of shyte...
Re: A Letter To The Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
-------------->>>
Good boy !!! smiley
Re: A Letter To The Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 19, 2015
diddydiva:
Good boy !!! smiley
stop behaving like a respect-starved human being. Okay? You didn't have to quote me again. Moreover, you didn't have to say "good boy" now, do not mention me again. angry
Re: A Letter To The Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 19, 2015
francizy:

OP was just pretending in order to appear a saint when he may not even be as good as those guys he's castigating.. Op if you respect young girls and children on Nairaland, why not respect a woman old enough to be your mother's eldest sister?

Hmmmm lipsrsealed some people sha
Re: A Letter To The Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 19, 2015
ERCROSS:

Bae, I tire oooo... Don wan nail me for cross ontop say I talk truth wey touch dem to d bones... grin
I dey with sai Baba's daughter, Zahra, inside Hilton hote lipsrsealed

Wait make I finish dis Vaseline... I dey come cheesy

Vaseline ke?
Re: A Letter To The Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 19, 2015
Teempakguy:

stop behaving like a respect-starved human being. Okay? You didn't have to quote me again. Moreover, you didn't have to say "good boy" now, do not mention me again. angry
. bleep off pls.

this is my last warning to you.
Re: A Letter To The Nairaland Guys by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 19, 2015
Samiceman:
Alright young man, I've had enough. If you came looking for a fight, you've picked the wrong guy. I came to NL to have fun and not engage in an e-fight with fatheads like you. Shalom
Pinhead! You quoted me first to spew trash which necessitated me thrashing you properly and when i finally consented to ur undying request of an e-fight, you retreated like the coward which you really are.
Your posts reeks of unintelligence (which portrays a very low IQ inbuilt). If ur brain was to be scaled on a sauce-pan, its result would be so predictable (it would be sure below [-0]).
Monsieur, you brought this upon urself.
Re: A Letter To The Nairaland Guys by majalisa(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2015
francizy:

Ogbeni, this ya post is stale without the girl's comment.. You should've posted her's just like you did the guy's.. undecided
must u quote the entire post?haba
Re: A Letter To The Nairaland Guys by ERCROSS(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2015
francizy:

Broh .. Dis stalking job no go pay u ooo...
Person join him master spoil economy like dis u dey tell me say make I respect her..
Does it looks like she hold any respect for Nigerians as a whole, or can u give me a reasonable explanation while she only gets praises from other national personnels but curses from are real people...
Look around and tell me u are happy about the situation of your country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... / Love Ain't Enough / My Husband Slapped Me Because I Said This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.