Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation (29580 Views)

Stop Giving 13% Oil Derivation To Governors, Ndigbo Group Tells FG / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation / Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by jossyj: 2:02pm On May 19, 2015
kingbasil:
[color=#006600][/color]

The name is BIAFRA... The land of the rising sun... and yes we are already together in the movement for our demands to be met.

you are the son of your father

1 Like

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by michaelbiz: 2:04pm On May 19, 2015
dtruth3:
LWKMD in his widest dream!

I thought the north said they can survive without Oil?

I thought they said they have enough Farms and food crops to sustain them?

I laugh in Swahili .... Tsatsatsatsatsatsatsatsatsatsatstsatsatsatsatsatsatsatsatsatsats

bloody mumu...ajuwaya undecided
it doesn't work that way.

power rule is at work.
have u ever been in government? NO!
they will get it or something close to it...whether you like it or no.
there are certain things factor'd into decisions and the destructive nature (potential) of boko haram is VERY MUCH at their corner
they have been the worst hit by terrorism and THAT is their selling point!
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 19, 2015
Late Ojukwu foresaw all this nonsense!

GEJ's loss remains a gain for us!

I stop here.

1 Like

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by fritiyo: 2:15pm On May 19, 2015
halix239:

rants as usual, boil in ur region alone, he ll do it n u guys cannot do anything about it, u can only destroy ur region, wu cares

The way u destroy ur northern region with BH abi.
Fool at the highest level with abokiii brain stinking in u.

Let buhari try intrude whether he will not meet his water low.
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by ikorodureporta: 2:16pm On May 19, 2015
danny301:
Shettima, stop talking like a fool... Give you 13% of oil revenue as who? Does Borno state produce oil?... Take your time and don't cause any problem for GMB.

There is, around lake Chad basin...BOKOs ar fightin because of it...
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by nworanco(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2015
Pavore9:
'The Borno State governor, Kassim Ibrahim,yesterday appealed to the president-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd, to allocate 13 per cent of petroleum revenue to the North East region which has been ravaged by insurgency when he assumes office'.

Are we responsible for Boko Haram having a field day there? You folks said that there is nothing wrong with child marriage, so by the time a girl is 15yrs old she is already a wife and a mother. How many of these children born by these child-mothers get educated? Their female children also get married off as their mothers were while the boys become the Almajiris who are empty minds waiting to be brainwashed as they have nothing to look forward to and become easy recruits for Boko Haram. When they blow off your communities because for them it is their own way of playing Playstation, you now feel you are entitled to be allocated resources gotten from a people who abhor child-marriage and love education!

What a hypocrisy! angry

They need to first tackle the root cause which they have so fiercely protected with religion because anything before that is like trying to fill a basket with water! sad

I am totally in support of ur wise contribution, some times people talk as if they don't have brains. Anyway this is the types of people the Northerners do produced in this country. The western world will sooner come again as friend nations to Nigeria and milked us the way they used do before.

Tell the Northerners that they can't eat their cake and have it. Kassim Ibrahim are one of the those that impoverished their people, this is a useless northern leader who only waits for 13% derivation in order to embezzle it.

Nothing like Change in this party/govt, the greedy few Northerners had got the power they had been thirsting for, now watch the parts of the scenario.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by ikorodureporta: 2:21pm On May 19, 2015
fritiyo:

meet his water low.
grin grin grin
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by omonnakoda: 2:24pm On May 19, 2015
I remember a story Chinua Achebe told of the Hawk that told its child to return the chick of the mother who kept silent and keep that of the hen who raised all kind of hell.
I also remember the teaching of Sun Tzu in the Art of War ; to appear weak when you are strong and strong when weak.

The SS will do well to learn these lessons. For now they are talking too much which tells me they are weak. They should shut up find some real leaders ,make a plan and implement it.
Can someone please tell me how blowing up pipelines is a PLAN?
Strategic thinking eschews emotions which is what is dominating the discourse today. When reality is analysed in cold way the SS will realize they need Leaders with vision not militants or empty hats. They also need friends within and outside "friendship" of real value is never given out of sentiment it carries a price. The SS must really ask itself whether the last 5 years of GEJ served any long term purpose in terms of strategic advantage or friendships. Even WITHIN the SS is there now greater unity? How useful has Edwin Clark been?
I will ask who are the top 2 or 3 politicians from the SS that are committed to a resource control or secession agenda. Is a man who spends $1000 dollars on cocktails and snacks and posts the receipt online the Messiah of the SS?
Anger is good but achieves little without a strategy and right now there is NONE

3 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Damseluc(f): 2:26pm On May 19, 2015
which oil is it the one your state is producing or that produced by other states ole.
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by nworanco(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2015
ikorodureporta:

There is, around lake Chad basin...BOKOs ar fightin because of it...
Have they started producing oil other states? Anambra which had been producing oil have not been allocated any money as oil derivation fund, Northeast desert. What a poor thought, from a Governor?
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by jossyj: 2:30pm On May 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
I remember a story Chinua Achebe told of the Hawk that told its child to return the chick of the mother who kept silent and keep that of the hen who raised all kind of hell.
I also remember the teaching of Sun Tzu in the Art of War ; to appear weak when you are strong and strong when weak.

The SS will do well to learn these lessons. For now they are talking too much which tells me they are weak. They should shut up find some real leaders ,make a plan and implement it.
Can someone please tell me how blowing up pipelines is a PLAN?
Strategic thinking eschews emotions which is what is dominating the discourse today. When reality is analysed in cold way the SS will realize they need Leaders with vision not militants or empty hats. I will ask who are the top 2 or 3 politicians from the SS that are committed to a resource control or secession agenda. Is a man who spends $1000 dollars on cocktails and snacks and posts the receipt online the Messiah of the SS?
Anger is good but achieves little without a strategy and right now there is NONE

well spoken. More like a piece of advice to the region,
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by zendy: 2:31pm On May 19, 2015
nationwide1:

My brother I weep for minorities in Nigeria.
Obviously if the north was the region blessed with oil, Nigeria's disintegration would have been realized long ago.

People who believe in 'one Nigeria' are morons. If the North had been the ones who had oil, they would have declared "Arewa Republic" long before Ojukwu declared Biafra and there would be no Nigeria today. Nigeria is all about oil and Gas. The civil war was all about oil and gas. I hope the SS people are seeing what is happening. When we Igbos talk about uniting to exit this charade called Nigeria,some of you will be sceptical but here are northerners controlling all the oil blocs and demanding a greater share of resources that dont belong to them. I weep for the minorities, they are about to become even more minor under Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by nworanco(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2015
michaelbiz:

bloody mumu...ajuwaya undecided
it doesn't work that way.

power rule is at work.
have u ever been in government? NO!
they will get it or something close to it...whether you like it or no.
there are certain things factor'd into decisions and the destructive nature (potential) of boko haram is VERY MUCH at their corner
they have been the worst hit by terrorism and THAT is their selling point!

Nonsense statement, do now think Nigeria is a military ruling nation. What is the work of emergency fund ?
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 19, 2015
Last week a rep from the north wanted all the arid regions of the country included in petroleum host community, this week a northern governor wants to get 13% derivation. Abia, an oil producing state gets less than 3% derivation and North Eastern Nigeria which has sucked up billions of the same oil money added to the blood of Nigerian soldiers in a self-inflicted insurgency wants 13%. How insensitive. How about urging Buhari to do something about the totally moribund economic situation in that region? What happened to their farms, their game reserves? Can't that mofo think of a way to contribute to the National purse? Let's watch this government tho.

1 Like

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by preetyb(f): 2:40pm On May 19, 2015
No need for request Go get it. shebi everything na una birthright. Lazy conventeous idiots.
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by ocelot2006(m): 2:40pm On May 19, 2015
The insurgency has ABSOLITELY NOTHING to do with oil derivations, but rather the failure of the Northern leadership to invest in the respective economies of their states and zero onvestment in education. Leave our oil money alone.
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by omonnakoda: 2:44pm On May 19, 2015
zendy:

People who believe in 'one Nigeria' are morons. If the North had been the ones who had oil, they would have declared "Arewa Republic" long before Ojukwu declared Biafra. Nigeria is all about oil and Gas. The civil war was all about oil and gas. I hope the SS people are seeing what is happening. When we Igbos talk about uniting to exit this charade called Nigeria,some of you will be sceptical but here are northerners controlling all the oil blocs and demanding a greater share of resources that dont belong to them. I weep for the minoritirs, they are about to become even more minor under Buhari.
No one is skeptical the difference is Ibos are too emotional and do not think far. Do Ibos have a plan or do act in anger. If Ibos have a plan why are they dispersing all over Nigeria and abandoning their homeland. The only vision Ibos have is to secede "by force" of arms nothing else.
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by koikoi2(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2015
Holy Ghost Fire burn d governor seven times in jesus name.
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Cityguy: 2:46pm On May 19, 2015
fashoo2010:
On what basis.....some of this governors just open their mouth to utter whatever come into their mouth...
For one, they claim the south has the north as mainland and as such, by some international 'nautical' convention, the resources in south is north's. The false air of 'dominance' the north thinks it has over the south which hitherto remains unchallenged emboldens them to yarn opata however nauseating, stupid and provocative it may sound. With their son now about to mount saddle of leadership, they feel they have arrived and so we should kiss their ass. I believe we are not yet out of the woods and we should expect more of these their taunts. Yeye dey smell!
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Ajalekoko76(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2015
13% oil derivation. The man doesn't understand what dis mean or pretend not to. So what Boko haram deserves oil Block. Ole!!!
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by halix239(f): 2:51pm On May 19, 2015
fritiyo:

The way u destroy ur northern region with BH abi.
Fool at the highest level with abokiii brain stinking in u.

Let buhari try intrude whether he will not meet his water low.

u guys threatened more than this n yet nothing done, there's nothing u can do about it, deal with it
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 19, 2015
People like ibori "the lion" must be unleashed before jonathan lives...no other person rather than james ibori got the balls to face this..
Shameless set of human beings..nor only 13%
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by atlwireles: 2:56pm On May 19, 2015
Shettima you have my support, please demand for more than 13%. Some are born fools, slaves and cowards.

Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!
Patrick Henry

2 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by zendy: 2:58pm On May 19, 2015
omonnakoda:
No one is skeptical the difference is Ibos are too emotional and do not think far. Do Ibos have a plan or do act in anger. If Ibos have a plan why are they dispersing all over Nigeria and abandoning their homeland. The only vision Ibos have is to secede "by force" of arms nothing else.

Igbos are dispersed all over the world not just Nigeria. That is just the nature of the Igbo man to travel far and wide in search of greener pastures. I believe that when Igbos get their own country,Biafra, they will return in their millions to build their homeland. As for secession, it is the God given right of the Igbos to seceed if they so wish. Wether it will be a peaceful or violent secession will be up to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Olumayor0rigina: 3:01pm On May 19, 2015
This man, despite the huge respect i accorded him disappointed me. Why should northeast which neither shakes the country economically nor produces good crude oil get oil derivation. It is misnormal and abshettimal.
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by ayoromer: 3:03pm On May 19, 2015
wel wat do u expect frm a man dat grow up as almajiris i said buhari is very corrupt because if he not amachi should be probed d north n d west are always using names as one naija to collect d oil frm d delta stimma was d gov dat sponsor d boko boys to kidnap d school girls as dat buhari n d north wil use it against jona dat is why buhari said fighting d boko boys is fighting d abokis but they wil die b4 their time if oil kobo is use for any yoruba or d aboki.watch buhari n d north ti

2 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by omonnakoda: 3:06pm On May 19, 2015
zendy:

Igbos are dispersed all over the world not just Nigeria. That is just the nature of the Igbo man to travel far and wide in search of greener pastures. I believe that when Igbos get their own country,Biafra, they will return in their millions to build their homeland. As for secession, it is the God given right of the Igbos to seceed if they so wish. Wether it will be a peaceful or violent secession will be up to Nigeria.
When did that "nature" start to manifest. It is also in the nature of the Ibo to make empty boasts and to delude himself. Tell us why Ibos never dispersed before Nigeria was created We know of Fulani and Ijaw dispersal tell us where the Ibos dispersed to in 1850 . Ibos did not even venture beyond their villages to other Ibo villges then
Ibos are dispersed because the land in the SE is overcrowded and agriculturally unproductive so stop trying to embroider what is a desperate situation. Why searching for "greener" pastures? because there are no pastures at home. Face the bitter truth
Regarding violent secession; we know you for your boastfulness so these empty words impress no one. That is what your NATURE is ;braggadocio
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by help3852: 3:10pm On May 19, 2015
Madness!!!
madness!!!

we are postponing evil day in this country
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by jossyj: 3:14pm On May 19, 2015
help3852:
Madness!!!
madness!!!

we are postponing evil day in this country

It will soon come and the right time I think is now.

1 Like

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by Forwetinnah: 3:15pm On May 19, 2015
Hope the oil will be from the North East?? Useless Northern governors who don't do anything with their allocation except import child brides, buy private Jets and own concubines. Go to the North, their ministries are EMPTY, no one questions them on how things are managed. .no development except from the FG. Useeeleeess people!!

2 Likes

Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by nsyforreal: 3:16pm On May 19, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Why only 13% he should demand for 99.9999998% of the oil.Onye oshi angry

the greatest joke of the year.this shettima na goat.let him jump onto lagoon.fool.13% .lol
Re: Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation by jossyj: 3:18pm On May 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Hope the oil will be from the North East?? Useless Northern governors who don't do anything with their allocation except import child brides, buy private Jets and own concubines. Go to the North, their ministries are EMPTY, no one questions them on how things are managed. .no development except from the FG. Useeeleeess people!!

but what can we do about it?
They are coming to do more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Seyi Tinubu On His Wedding Day / PDP Crisis: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Under Fire / Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.