Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One (4666 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by INTERMAN: 8:21am On May 19, 2015
I know a lot of ladies would go for tall but ugly guys.
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by IamLEGEND1: 8:24am On May 19, 2015

Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Tallesty1(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2015
Getting Tall and Handsome is not impossible.

1 Like

Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by sinaj(f): 8:29am On May 19, 2015
Tallesty1:

modified... wore d wrong lens...

morning fellas!
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Nobody: 8:30am On May 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
u ain't handsome bruh.. Re ya even tall? cheesy
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by naijaboiy: 8:32am On May 19, 2015
sinaj:

does it mean that you are ugly

um...nevamind though.
Reading and comprehending should really be a tough task for you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by write2obi(m): 8:33am On May 19, 2015
Could 5ft9 considered tall for a guy?
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Nobody: 8:34am On May 19, 2015
Tall is relative. Besides, there are other factors that go into the equation. Such as character, sense of humor, financial ability. Some women even value intelligence.
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by write2obi(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2015
sinaj:

does it mean that you are ugly

um...nevamind though.
Try to read and comprehend before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by MissSlimbody(f): 8:35am On May 19, 2015
I'll pick Tallesty1 and Handsomenessgrin
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Tallesty1(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2015
armylord:
u ain't handsome bruh.. Re ya even tall? cheesy
I don't wanna be handsome bro.

Just healthy and successful.

1 Like

Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Tallesty1(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2015
sinaj:

modified... wore d wrong lens...

morning fellas!
My ugliness crashed nland once.

Might happen again if I change my dp.

2 Likes

Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Mzdivacious(f): 8:46am On May 19, 2015
write2obi:
Could 5ft9 considered tall for a guy?
very much so.even 5ft8
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Mzdivacious(f): 8:48am On May 19, 2015
all is good.but Id rather a short n handsome guy ...tall n OK looking is cool but no one can stand ugly. Its a strong word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by write2obi(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2015
Mzdivacious:
very much so.even 5ft8
wink
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Tallesty1(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I'll pick Tallesty1 and Handsomenessgrin
We will pick you...........grin
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by sinaj(f): 8:50am On May 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
My ugliness crashed nland once.

Might happen again if I change my dp.

lol just saw ya d.p
u r kul smiley
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by MissSlimbody(f): 8:53am On May 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
We will pick you...........grin

Dancing Shokicheesygrin
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by MrNL(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2015
was here
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by ta4ba3(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2015
Ugly but rich short but rich... #owonikoko
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Tallesty1(m): 9:13am On May 19, 2015
sinaj:

lol just saw ya d.p

u r kul smiley

AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Shokigrin

tnx, hope you are cul??
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by damseyl(f): 9:32am On May 19, 2015
Tall,ugly nd rich cheesy
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Nobody: 9:36am On May 19, 2015
Am tall.....and like Tallesty1 has rightly said I don't want to be handsome cause guess wot handsomeness is a Problem
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by funlord(m): 9:37am On May 19, 2015
write2obi:

grin
write2obi:

Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by SexyCeline(f): 9:40am On May 19, 2015
Average n handsum
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by pTomz(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2015
So being ugly now hinders one frm getting d best in life
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Nobody: 11:36am On May 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't wanna be handsome bro.

Just healthy and successful.
wah bout being tall dark handsome, healthy, wealthy and successful
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by sinaj(f): 8:33pm On May 19, 2015
Tallesty1:

AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Shokigrin

tnx, hope you are cul??

m gud smiley too.
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by Tallesty1(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2015
armylord:
wah bout being tall dark handsome, healthy, wealthy and successful
I no wan be super-pack. I am already tall n dark so what i want now is to be healthy and successful.
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by MrsChima(f): 8:57pm On May 19, 2015
I don't judge a man based on his height or beauty. I have dated short and ugly guys based on their personalities and intellects.
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by MrsChima(f): 8:58pm On May 19, 2015
I dated an ugly guy that ate toto like it was roasted snails! lipsrsealed
Re: Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One by ibroauthen(m): 9:06pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:
I dated an ugly guy that ate toto like it was roasted snails! lipsrsealed
Chaiiiii
In mama P's voice.... U don later enta 1 chance? Contunu!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") / Romance Landers Who Deserve To Be Queen. / After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.