Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

hmmm - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hmmm (4971 Views)

Hmmm!!! Check Out These Four Hot S*x Positions That Will Boost Her Love For You / 10 Things Men Think While Going Down On You, 8 Is Hmmm. / 30 Weird Facts About Sex. Hmmm, Enjoy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hmmm by Nobody: 8:31am On May 20, 2015
How can he do such a thing. Your girlfriend or wife is the second most important person in your life. If you're to pick her up somewhere, she should sit beside you. For the guys saying "what does front seat add to your life" lemme tell u d significance.
It shows respect.
It shows value.
If you sit at d back seat as a girlfriend nd ur boyfriend is carrying another girl at d front. Girly leave dat relationship, don't say "we have been dating for long".. If he says d girl is dropping soon, dats d more reason she should go to d back. Don't settle for less. Once you sit at d back, u have lost ur value. nd dat girl should not call him, leave him.. He doesn't love u. He has disrespected u. Lemme tell u, except its his mother. Even if its his mother sef, the Bible says husband nd wife are one. Even if ur sister is in ur car. Let her seat at d back. Stop doing family thing. If u feel d need to reply me, please do it politely. Don't carry your life problems to d Internet nd bash it on me.
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 8:39am On May 20, 2015
How can he do such a thing. Your girlfriend or wife is the second most important person in your life. If you're to pick her up somewhere, she should sit beside you. For the guys saying "what does front seat add to your life" lemme tell u d significance.
It shows respect.
It shows value.
If you sit at d back seat as a girlfriend nd ur boyfriend is carrying another girl at d front. Girly leave dat relationship, don't say "we have been dating for long".. If he says d girl is dropping soon, dats d more reason she should go to d back. Don't settle for less. Once you sit at d back, u have lost ur value. nd dat girl should not call him, leave him.. He doesn't love u. He has disrespected u. Lemme tell u, except its his mother. Even if ur sister is in ur car. Let her seat at d back. Stop doing family thing. If u feel d need to reply me, please do it politely. Don't carry your life problems to d Internet nd bash it on me. How can he do such a thing. Your girlfriend or wife is the second most important person in your life. If you're to pick her up somewhere, she should sit beside you.
Re: hmmm by oginni106: 10:05am On May 20, 2015
AskProf:

Really? Did you think before uploading the trash, the lies, even a scam? Wao! "I'm a blogger"! Check your dictionary for "lie, plagiarism, scam"... You can take it from there...

i dont think you have a dictionary.... I said think b4 u comment, i did nt ask 4 stories.
Re: hmmm by PrinceVictorE(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2015
What kind of guy brings her sister along on a date? He should have gone with his mum and dad as special witnesses perhaps as camera women/men. I beg the guy get problem.

To the lady, patience and maturity matters.
Re: hmmm by ddeston(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2015
God punish any woman apart from my mum that wants to drag the front seat with whoever was seated there first. I go just drive off, heaven knows I don't take shit. And not even from a G.F, just respect urself. Me bringing a female to pick you up. Knowing fully well that you are my girl should tell you that me and that girl sitting in the front don't have anything in common. And boo whenever you wanna sit in the front of a car. Please go buys yours or get a Cab
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 20, 2015
@ddeston bruh dats just rude, did someone offend you really? That really shows you don't respect your woman.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light / Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex / My Picture ( Operation Get Ladies Wet )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.