Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

hmmm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hmmm (4969 Views)

Hmmm!!! Check Out These Four Hot S*x Positions That Will Boost Her Love For You / 10 Things Men Think While Going Down On You, 8 Is Hmmm. / 30 Weird Facts About Sex. Hmmm, Enjoy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hmmm by Nobody: 11:12am On May 19, 2015
Enegod:
what is it with girls and front seat?!!!
i no understand oo,Hmm Make i buy my car...I no go carry any girl for Front seat
Re: hmmm by emperorchedda(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:

Na it isn't , I'm the second most important human in your life and if you don't see me as such then there's no need for us to be in a relationship , I'm not saying that the guy would have just ordered the Lady out of his car to the back sit, no . But manner of approach is what matters in such situation . I for one won't sir comfortably in the front sit of a guy's car while his own girlfriend sits at the back.
Yes you're the second most important person in his life but the front sit shouldn't be the yardstick to prove that. It's just a sit and not sex, it has nothing to do with how important you are to his life.

Anybody can own the front sit so far you get their first. I still just don't see the big deal and to tell how much fights i've witnessed because of that seat is alarming
Re: hmmm by elantraceey(f): 11:24am On May 19, 2015
emperorchedda:
Yes you're the second most important person in his life but the front sit shouldn't be the yardstick to prove that. It's just a sit and not sex, it has nothing to do with how important you are to his life.

Anybody can own the front sit so far you get their first. I still just don't see the big deal and to tell how much fights i've witnessed because of that seat is alarming

Well that's your opinion .
Re: hmmm by emperorchedda(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:

Well that's your opinion .

My opinion and that of other sane fellows
Re: hmmm by tuffgongjo(m): 11:31am On May 19, 2015
mirexxx:
car front seat causing problems in Africa
Since when?
Re: hmmm by elantraceey(f): 11:34am On May 19, 2015
emperorchedda:

My opinion and that of other sane fellows
So you're insinuating I'm insane , How nice.
Re: hmmm by emperorchedda(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:

So you're insinuating I'm insane , How nice.
Apologies. Have a nice day
Re: hmmm by elantraceey(f): 11:41am On May 19, 2015
emperorchedda:
Apologies. Have a nice day
Apologies accepted . You too.
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 19, 2015
There is no big deal in front seat
Her boyfriend and herself both have a different viewpoint of the front seat. She sees it has her rightful place so she could chat and feel like the girlfriend grin??
While the guy sees it as no big deal.
She acted childish to say the truth, it won't take her anything to sit at the back till they get to their destination and then later tell her boyfriend that she isn't cool with another girl taking 'her place'
He stopped calling right? Why not call him and ask why he has been avoiding you, if it's about the front seat simply admit you acted childish and both of you should resolve on who owns the front seat undecided
Re: hmmm by AskProf: 1:11pm On May 19, 2015
oginni106:
I received a message yesterday afternoon from a known person. She was asking me how she can get her ex back permanently. I told her i could not help her get her ex back until i know the reason for the split, she was feeling somehow reluctant at first but she later told me.
Her boyfriend was to take her out for a dinner 2 weeks ago, the guy is a student but his parents are financially stable so he had a car. They picked the date and the particular time that he was to come and pick her, she was dress up and fully ready for the dinner because it was their first. She waited for several minutes after the particular time he was suppose to come but he didn't show up until thirty minutes later. "I heard the horn of his car, so i quickly locked all the windows, pick my bag, shoes and ran outside to meet him, when he saw me, i was expecting to come and embrace me and apologise for his coming late but he did not come, so i went close to his vehicle then i noticed that a girl was sitting beside him so i walked up to her told her that i want to sit beside my boyfriend since i knew she was not his sister, i was expecting him to even tell but he just shouted on me and told me to sit at the back seat, i told him i won't sit there until he told me who was but didn't tell me, he was just talking about if i trust him or not, i told him i trust but i want to know the right the girl has to sit beside him since he didn't talk i told it is over and i went back to my house", she said.
The problem now is, the guy has not called and visited her since then, i told her to move on and if he truly love her, he will come.
NOTE : IN A RELATIONSHIP OR ANYTHING WE ARE DOING, PATIENT IS AN IMPORTANT KEY.

www.tonyhawttalk..com

Is junk falsehood what blogging is all about? Has this sour tale not been flloating for several years now? Be real, not a copycat.
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 19, 2015
adeekiti:
Women with jealousy blood, u see ur life .. Abeg continue to dey behave like dis , no change o wink

until you see me for your girlfriend car, before you go understand
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 19, 2015
classicB:
There is no big deal in front seat
Her boyfriend and herself both have a different viewpoint of the front seat. She sees it has her rightful place so she could chat and feel like the girlfriend grin??
While the guy sees it as no big deal.
She acted childish to say the truth, it won't take her anything to sit at the back till they get to their destination and then later tell her boyfriend that she isn't cool with another girl taking 'her place'
He stopped calling right? Why not call him and ask why he has been avoiding you, if it's about the front seat simply admit you acted childish and both of you should resolve on who owns the front seat undecided

all this your advice is because he has a car o. if not you for they preach love and feminism the same time oooo. Naija girls una weldone
Re: hmmm by Dhavids(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2015
adeekiti:
Women with jealousy blood, u see ur life .. Abeg continue to dey behave like dis , no change o wink

Ds bro didn't think hard about this before posting this....Imagine ur babe asking you to come visit her and on getting to her place you see a guy you don't know in a signlet and boxer sitting on her couch...U no go vex? Think bro...think!!!
Re: hmmm by Mhizizzy(f): 4:25pm On May 19, 2015
D girl suppose apply brain small

Don't embarass ur bf in front of outsiders

1 Like

Re: hmmm by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 19, 2015
Dhavids:

Ds bro didn't think hard about this before posting this....Imagine ur babe asking you to come visit her and on getting to her place you see a guy you don't know in a signlet and boxer sitting on her couch...U no go vex? Think bro...think!!!
guy which ur be own na, shey u be woman? Abi u get Dickson and pusssycat together Ni?
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 19, 2015
donnypool:

until you see me for your girlfriend car, before you go understand
u don die be dat grin , I go amputate u first before anything else
Re: hmmm by TunjiMsp: 6:33pm On May 19, 2015
This is how you identify a side chick
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 19, 2015
adeekiti:
u don die be dat grin , I go amputate u first before anything else

grin grin grin grin

i go tell you say i be her junior cousin or i go beat you
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:

Na it isn't , I'm the second most important human in your life and if you don't see me as such then there's no need for us to be in a relationship , I'm not saying that the guy would have just ordered the Lady out of his car to the back sit, no . But manner of approach is what matters in such situation . I for one won't sir comfortably in the front sit of a guy's car while his own girlfriend sits at the back.

Front passenger seat signifies RESPECT?!?!? WHAT?! are you serious right now?!?! and that you are in a relationship that makes you the second most important human in a niggas life? OMG somebody shoot me in the azz. *faints* if the front seat signifies respect for you honey then you ain't exposed at all or some people might say "crude ".
The girl should have simply entered the car then later she can ask who the other girl is. Ladies if no one is already in the front then is all yours but if even my 2yrs old cousin is there then the back I'd all yours everybody deserves equal treatment. Years back an ex opened her mouth to ask my nigga to go to the back I left her azz back at the club that early morning for any guy to pick, WTF the nerve in that trick.

2 Likes

Re: hmmm by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 19, 2015
oginni106:
I received a message yesterday afternoon from a known person. She was asking me how she can get her ex back permanently. I told her i could not help her get her ex back until i know the reason for the split, she was feeling somehow reluctant at first but she later told me.
Her boyfriend was to take her out for a dinner 2 weeks ago, the guy is a student but his parents are financially stable so he had a car. They picked the date and the particular time that he was to come and pick her, she was dress up and fully ready for the dinner because it was their first. She waited for several minutes after the particular time he was suppose to come but he didn't show up until thirty minutes later. "I heard the horn of his car, so i quickly locked all the windows, pick my bag, shoes and ran outside to meet him, when he saw me, i was expecting to come and embrace me and apologise for his coming late but he did not come, so i went close to his vehicle then i noticed that a girl was sitting beside him so i walked up to her told her that i want to sit beside my boyfriend since i knew she was not his sister, i was expecting him to even tell but he just shouted on me and told me to sit at the back seat, i told him i won't sit there until he told me who was but didn't tell me, he was just talking about if i trust him or not, i told him i trust but i want to know the right the girl has to sit beside him since he didn't talk i told it is over and i went back to my house", she said.
The problem now is, the guy has not called and visited her since then, i told her to move on and if he truly love her, he will come.

www.tonyhawttalk..com
Yea she should have been patient. She should have asked or probably just sat at the back to get to the root of the matter........

But its questionable for a guy to be late for his first date. And then arrive late with a girl in the car already. Was the girl going with them on the date too? For those blaming her, try put urself in her shoe for a second.

Its normall to want to sit close to your partner when driving.

The guy in the story is clearly a control freak. First his late without apologies and then he has the nerve to shout sef..mtcheeeeeew!

Thinking of it sef she did well by not going out that night with him. She shouldnt spoil it by reaching out to him first. She shld move on.... far away from such guys.
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 19, 2015
donnypool:

grin grin grin grin

i go tell you say i be her junior cousin or i go beat you
cousin wey I no know before , guy no even pray sey e happen cos u don enter one way ticket to hell be dat grin
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 19, 2015
emperorchedda:

Front seat is not that important. I actually like backseat so I can balance well.. But its only normal to want to stay close to ur other half hence the front seat issue. Its just like opting to stand next to someone else in gathering.. or sitting away from your partner when you attend a dinner party.
Re: hmmm by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:

University girlfriend second most important person Hehehehe! Dreaming abi? When you wake up, u go know!
Re: hmmm by OmaBliss: 10:28pm On May 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

My problem is with her breaking up so abruptly.

If she had quietly walked back into her house it would have been better.

That's when she'd really know if the guy loves her or not cos he would definitely call her to settle things.

On the other hand the guy may not really give a fhuuck because from the story he is Loaded and would have been pampering her with gifts and cash. So he can easily get another girl.

That girl is just the sore Loser here.

All just because of front seat!

SMH! undecided
You're correct!

I'm sure their relationship ain't that stable yet for d guy to act d way he did.

She has lost it anyway, good 4 her..
Re: hmmm by nickyvil: 12:00am On May 20, 2015
This is not a joke.. I pray God should answer all of you guy's prayer so you could hv a car of your own, this happen to me too, my ex was very temperamental, she can build n destroy in a minutes..., We suppose to attend one of my family's wedding, My sister came back home frm spain cos of d wedding so, she told me to come pick her. I did n headed to my ex. Getting there i apologized and told her to get into the car she refused n told my sister to go sit at the back. I was shocked n like that's my sister. She just hissed n left.

my sister pinshure blow

Re: hmmm by oginni106: 12:50am On May 20, 2015
AskProf:

Is junk falsehood what blogging is all about? Has this sour tale not been flloating for several years now? Be real, not a copycat.

Think before you comment
Re: hmmm by AskProf: 3:57am On May 20, 2015
oginni106:

Think before you comment

Really? Did you think before uploading the trash, the lies, even a scam? Wao! "I'm a blogger"! Check your dictionary for "lie, plagiarism, scam"... You can take it from there...
Re: hmmm by Amazo: 4:05am On May 20, 2015
oginni106:

www.tonyhawttalk..com

Even after such an ill treatment, she's still asking how to get him back permanently These small girls (teens, twenties...etc) of nowadays are as dumb as they come, and stupidity has become fashionable for them so much that you'll wonder if stupidity genes alone are what make up their genetic structure. These are the kind of girls that are nothing but s£x toy$ to be used and abused. I have no sympathy for such angry
Re: hmmm by Certifiedboss: 7:05am On May 20, 2015
oginni106:

www.tonyhawttalk..com

The thing front Seat Don do some girls mouth no fit talk am
Re: hmmm by italo: 7:21am On May 20, 2015
elantraceey:

Nope it won't but it signifies respect and value.

If he simply said baby please just sit at the back we'll talk later is understandable not shouting.

You expect a guy to behave civil and say the bold when the girl behaved like an iddiot and said the below?

"close to his vehicle then i noticed that a girl was sitting beside him so i walked up to her told her that i want to sit beside my boyfriend since i knew she was not his sister."

Ladies can be utterly unreasonable many times.
Re: hmmm by italo: 7:36am On May 20, 2015
elantraceey:
If I were the girl , you'll come pick me in my room for coming late.

And I won't end the relationship in that instance where my supposed boyfriend prefers another girl sitting in front than me , I'll just tell them to go have fun and go back to my room .

Imagine you were the girl the boyfriend came with. Imagine the boyfriend was your very close cousin (like a sibling) whom the new girlfriend had never met. Imagine you were gladly looking forward to meeting the girl your 'brother' had been talking about.

Then imagine that the girlfriend behaved the way it was narrated.

What would you think of her?
How do you think your brother would feel?
What would you expect him to say to the girlfriend at that moment?
Re: hmmm by johnpaul3262: 7:58am On May 20, 2015
Do you need a sugar mummy? I am Agent shola, i can assist you in getting a sugar mummy of your choice. There are so many in Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that will satisfy them. If you are interested contact me call me on +2349039208294for more information's. Fill The form Below; NAME> AGE>? LOCATION> OCCUPATION>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners / When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute / Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.