Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari (53407 Views)

6 Areas Buhari Is Searching For Oil In Nigeria (LIST) / I Will Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari. / President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 19, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
See question! Hian!
cry cry

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by CyberWolf: 12:45pm On May 19, 2015
Story story undecided

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by patrickmuf(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2015
jcmaiah:
Don't forget N1=1$ o else you didnt achieve anything!
Only fools still use this lines...Provide evidence of the statement you quoted or stfu!!!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by aare07(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2015
What of Education?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by FitnessNigeria: 12:49pm On May 19, 2015
I cant wait to see this magic.

may 29th, where are thou?
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by boujaye: 12:49pm On May 19, 2015
Coomassie have nothing to offer, just shut up! u also helped destroyed the system during your tenure as IG.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Ancientx(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2015
patrickmuf:
Only fools still use this lines...Provide evidence of the statement you quoted or stfu!!!

Take it easy on them abeg.. Too many kids on Nairaland these days...
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by patrickmuf(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
And BabaOneChance believe SA Mercinaries are fighting bH. What an incoming Commander-in-Chief that will not give credit to the army despite their gains. #BabaOneChance!
You might drawn in your delusions trying to convince yourself that you're more informed of the inner working of Government than the President-elect... Whatever happened to your brain...
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by harmony940(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2015
To me he should tackle power and corruption,if he tackles this two,there will be more employment and the economy will boom,but if do not tackle power,he has done nothing.I stand to be corrected though,as this is from my own view point.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by skyps(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2015
What about power? We need power to stand on its own

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 19, 2015
patrickmuf:
Only fools ask for evidence when they can ask Google

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 19, 2015
patrickmuf:
You might drawn in your delusions trying to convince yourself that you're more informed of the inner working of Government than the President-elect... Whatever happened to your brain...
and #BabaOneChance is more informed of the inner working of Government than the President/Commander-in-Chief and the Military?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by patrickmuf(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2015
Ancientx:

Take it easy on them abeg.. Too many kids on Nairaland these days...
I realized taking it easy on them is not helping the situation, you just have to be very blunt with them...It's making this forum uninteresting by the day.
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by patrickmuf(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2015
jcmaiah:

Only fools ask for evidence when they can ask Google
And when Google says otherwise, it just makes you look dumb...
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by executivegej: 12:55pm On May 19, 2015
Concentrate on power/light
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by boluyongp(m): 12:56pm On May 19, 2015
HzRF:
First na Chad and Cameroon dey fight boko haram on our behalf

Nw itz south Africa mercenaries
This baba needs padlock in his mouth
shut your trap. Did South Africa not fight at all? undecided and did they all fight at the same time? Chad came first, then Cameroon, then South Africa. So baba was not wrong.
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by spencekat(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2015
If you like concentrate on twenty things,we just want you to fulfil all your electioneering promises.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by bizhub: 12:58pm On May 19, 2015
Power and education is for the next administration?like say Gej try ooo

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by patrickmuf(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
and #BabaOneChance is more informed of the inner working of Government than the President/Commander-in-Chief and the Military?

Expecting GEJ to come out plain and tell the world his government had to seek the expertise of South African military is more like expecting bush to admit his government made a mistake going after Saddam Hussein...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Deprofessional(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2015
patrickmuf:

My friend go and sit down. stop making excuses for that certificate slowpoke.

what about stabilizing crude oil prices? Didn't he say that also.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by lexy2014: 1:02pm On May 19, 2015
Chiaka:
What about Electricity ? Electricity is very important, you cannot combat unemployment with Electric Power [size=36pt][/size]
D reason y infrastructure like electricity and others aren't available is cos of corruption. U tackle corruption, dry bones will rise again

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by uwa1(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2015
We are waiting
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Ezemust: 1:04pm On May 19, 2015
Booyakasha:
I am a muslim from the northern part of nigeria (borno state), sometimes i cry and ask myself why God made me to become a notherner, our people are very ignorant and uneducated.. i wish i'm from the west, east or south angry
Allah ya temekaka
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by ritux: 1:05pm On May 19, 2015
In all, I think POWER should be the priority of GMB's goverment. Making Power available will solve 80% of the unemployment issues. With steady Power, graduates can set up small scale businesses and also most factories will be up and running thereby creating employment.
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Eburo: 1:08pm On May 19, 2015
Buhari and the APC government should also consider measures that would strengthen and consolidate our democracy. The issue of power rotation among the six geo-political zones in the country should be inserted into the constitution to ensure fairness and justice. Power should rotate between the north and the south with single tenure of 5 or 6 years. We should not encourage incumbents to use state resources to campaign against their opponents.
makzeze:

Source:http://leadership.ng/news/434164/ill-concentrate-on-3-major-areas-buhari

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by patrickmuf(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2015
Deprofessional:

My friend go and sit down. stop making excuses for that certificate slowpoke.

what about stabilizing crude oil prices? Didn't he say that also.
Has the Venezuelan President not been working with OPEC for the past couple of months to stabilize the price of crude oil at $100 per barrel? It's only dullards like you that want everything presented in simple terms before you get the drift...
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by lexy2014: 1:09pm On May 19, 2015
ritux:
In all, I think POWER should be the priority of GMB's goverment. Making Power available will solve 80% of the unemployment issues. With steady Power, graduates can set up small scale businesses and also most factories will be up and running thereby creating employment.
D reason y infrastructure like electricity and others aren't available is cos of corruption. U tackle corruption, dry bones will rise again.
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Decentdamsel(f): 1:10pm On May 19, 2015
Baba,May don reach so cul down cos na with eyes we go take see how many of ur fromises u will end up fulfilling

Me na d #1 = $1 promise I kukuma dy wait for

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Ancientx(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2015
patrickmuf:
Has the Venezuelan President not been working with OPEC for the past couple of month to stabilize the price of crude oil at $100 per barrel? It's only dullards like you that want everything presented in simple terms before you get the drift...

You are right.. Blinded by hate and ignorance they wont provide evidence or look it up but just come here and make the forum uninteresting and boring.. Gone are those days of great minds..
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by MissNairaland1: 1:14pm On May 19, 2015
The fewer the better.......A way forward
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by halix239(f): 1:28pm On May 19, 2015
Booyakasha:
I am a muslim from the northern part of nigeria (borno state), sometimes i cry and ask myself why God made me to become a notherner, our people are very ignorant and uneducated.. i wish i'm from the west, east or south angry

thief, u re not a northerner, we northerners don't openly disregard ourselves in public, u re one of those chukwuemekas living in the north disguising as a northerner, u shld relocate to se or ss, any where in naija, nobody's holding u, stu..pid inyamuri.
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by halix239(f): 1:30pm On May 19, 2015
9jii:

Don't forget to use your senses when commenting O else you didn't matter.

gud response to that foollish idio..t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / 30 Persons Kidnapped In Gauraka, Niger As Protesters Block Abuja-Kaduna Road / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.