Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari (53412 Views)

6 Areas Buhari Is Searching For Oil In Nigeria (LIST) / I Will Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari. / President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 19, 2015
ibitzbarlow:

ur point is not tenable.It is d oda way round.Power drives industrial developmnt & sustains businesses.If power suficiency is achieved,industrializatn wld 4low 4rm direct 4rein investments & local smal scale Entaprise.This in turn wil create jobs and reduce unemployment in the Country.u can't create jobs without fixing d power sector.u don't put the cart b4 d horse. Power is paramount 2 our economic development.So I agree with the Miss,dat after security, it shld b power. Anti-corruptn campaign shld go along wif dese.

I am not against you, infact we are on the same side. My point is that if unemployment rate would be reduced, then some sectors would definitely be restored, renewed and revived, and those are the likes of power, agriculture, etc. so power must be a priority to tackle unemployment. It's like killing 2 birds with a stone i.e in the course of erradicating unemploymemt, power alongside agriculture and other sectors have been stabilised. SHIKENA!!!
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Ayjos10(m): 4:46pm On May 19, 2015
abeg swerve jhr......Talk less.....we nid action
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by erico2k2(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2015
Dharniel:
Three major areas: insecurity, economy/UNEMPLOYMENT, and corruption.

So happy the president included unemployment in his major areas, i think with unemployment included and peradventure he succeeds, he don try, make state governors look into the minor areas abeg...
boss as it is the best thing any govt can do for Nigeria is stabilise electricity everything else will fall I to place. He did not even mention power production and he wants to tackle insicurity
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by olutunde12(m): 4:49pm On May 19, 2015
aydgov:
Mr president may u receive sufficient grace n power 2 deliver ur promises IJN.and dnt 4get d power supply is a very salient integra part of our economy.I dey sream BABAAAAAAAAA.

Before you kill yourself shouting baba, which promises are you talking about? I denounce this rubbish and want to remind the old bull his original promises
1. 1$=1# ; 2. Loan to poor students3. salary for unemployed graduates; 4. salary to old people, etc. Many old people in my area were deceived by these!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by ELBAND: 5:02pm On May 19, 2015
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by ELBAND: 5:02pm On May 19, 2015
As you like. Babaonechance, we are watching
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by millionboi(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2015
jcmaiah:
Don't forget N1=1$ o else you didnt achieve anything!
undr economy
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by sammyj: 5:14pm On May 19, 2015
Hello dear the approach failed because of corruption which was exploited by the investors. The moment every realise its not business as usual they will seat tight and do the needful. Good example is billing customers for light not distributed (estimated billing) and selling the existing obsolete PHCN infrastructure to their cronies rather than instructing them to invest in their own infrastructure which is more logical in best practise. wink
Chiaka:

Yes corruption place apart their approach to the problem is another. The change from NITEL to GSM phone was a success amid corruption.
Approach to power reform has been a major problem, it happened in Obsanjo time, and history repeated itself in Goodluck time so if GMB can achieve this will be a major milestone, security & power is what is top on a lot of peoples mind now.
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by bakila: 6:02pm On May 19, 2015
I think you are the confused one because your post aligns with the three issues.
Positiveminds:
This old man is confused. He should talk less, and should focus on strategizing on what to do to improve on Nigerians' lives.

Priority should be:
1. Power
2. Security
These two, if achieved, will attract investors to create employment opportunities.

He should fight corruption as he strives to achieve the two above, and actually be seen to promote transparency and accountability
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by after1: 6:52pm On May 19, 2015
[s]
ECOTERRORS:
This man should mind the way he criticise the military.

He needs to provide power and look for the antidote to this new trekking caused by mad cow disease.

Let's listen to what Mr Solomon below me has to say

[/s]

Shut up, Shameless animal
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by samsonebenezer: 7:00pm On May 19, 2015
Easier said than done
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 19, 2015
Deprofessional:

My friend go and sit down. stop making excuses for that certificate slowpoke.

what about stabilizing crude oil prices? Didn't he say that also.

He didn't.
If u believe he did, then u're daft.
U wana take me up on facts? I luv me some hot n spiced delicious facts
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 19, 2015
Decentdamsel:
Baba,May don reach so cul down cos na with eyes we go take see how many of ur fromises u will end up fulfilling

Me na d #1 = $1 promise I kukuma dy wait for
Beliv me, there's notin as unattractive as a daft girl....esp wen d daftness is advertised. Its gud 2 just keep shut somtims if u got notin 2 say
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2015
jcmaiah:
Don't forget N1=1$ o else you didnt achieve anything!

Not only was this not said it is irrelevant. You can revalue the Naira anytime just like any currency. It simply changes prices. It must be stronger - this is different from revaluation.

Prim Minister Harold Wilson devalued the British Pound decades ago but it impacts imports and exports.

Allowing your currency to find its own value on a free market reflects a TRUE value.
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Anglovel: 8:00pm On May 19, 2015
Booyakasha:
I am a muslim from the northern part of nigeria (borno state), sometimes i cry and ask myself why God made me to become a notherner, our people are very ignorant and uneducated.. i wish i'm from the west, east or south angry
Eyah! Doo!
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Dpopsman123(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2015
Nigeria have a long way to go. GMB needs to be a man of his word through sincerity and consequential sense of commitment to his Alterations... God Bless Nigeria.
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by abiodun1234(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2015
The major way to reduce the crime in Nigeria is to provide employment. that is the first thing he should do
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by toprealman: 9:51pm On May 19, 2015
POWER...we need POWER sector fixed immediately.
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by godman01(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2015
Dharniel:

miss, the way i see it, if unemployment would be tackled as a major problem in Nigeria, then automatically power would be stable alongside some others, it's no magic, it's a phenomenon...
It's actually the other way round

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Gynacologist(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2015
tunde82seidat:
na only power we need oo
no b lie....
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Agukagu(m): 1:00am On May 20, 2015
HzRF:
First na Chad and Cameroon dey fight boko haram on our behalf

Nw itz south Africa mercenaries
This baba needs padlock in his mouth

That has always being the case. Even during the civil war, Nigerian army could not defeat ill equipped and ill trained Biafran army until UK, Russia and Egypt assisted Nigeria.
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Hilaskee(m): 5:24am On May 20, 2015
Corruption is the most serious - the cause of unemployment, insecurity, bad economy and lack of light. He should fight corruption assiduously...all things would begin to fall in-line!
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Chiaka(f): 8:50am On May 20, 2015
sammyj:
Hello dear the approach failed because of corruption which was exploited by the investors. The moment every realise its not business as usual they will seat tight and do the needful. Good example is billing customers for light not distributed (estimated billing) and selling the existing obsolete PHCN infrastructure to their cronies rather than instructing them to invest in their own infrastructure which is more logical in best practise. wink

Good point. In any case GMB's administration should take power as one of the paramount thing to achieve if he does this will worth more than a million things achieved. Thanks
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by sammyj: 10:18am On May 20, 2015
True. UAW !!!! wink
Chiaka:

Good point. In any case GMB's administration should take power as one of the paramount thing to achieve if he does this will worth more than a million things achieved. Thanks
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 20, 2015
leo1234:

embarassed My brother u have nothing to regret.
Every region have their own problems. Sometimes people from the south wish they are from the north too.
You people from the north have to start teaching your people from childhood how to love non Muslims. Life is sacred and must be valued.
I remember when boko haram were bombing churches, many people from the north were celebrating them even in social medias because they were killing Christians.
True. Not knowing that when you support evil, it will come knocking at your door.
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Decentdamsel(f): 6:28pm On May 20, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Beliv me, there's notin as unattractive as a daft girl....esp wen d daftness is advertised. Its gud 2 just keep shut somtims if u got notin 2 say

Am sure Buhari used your brain and balls for election sacrifice,so u gt tensed up weneva sm1 mentions hx name,but u shouldn't worry cos its very clear dat with or without ur brain en balls,u r useless
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 20, 2015
Decentdamsel:

Am sure Buhari used your brain and balls for election sacrifice,so u gt tensed up weneva sm1 mentions hx name,but u shouldn't worry cos its very clear dat with or without ur brain en balls,u r useless

Face wat u alleged. Insults r 4 kids. Just prove 2 me dat Buhari made d alleged statemts. Dazall!
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Decentdamsel(f): 12:11am On May 21, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Face wat u alleged. Insults r 4 kids. Just prove 2 me dat Buhari made d alleged statemts. Dazall!

Ohh! So all along u knew insults are for kids?
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 23, 2015
Decentdamsel:

Ohh! So all along u knew insults are for kids?
Learn to separate insults from bitter truths. That being said, do u have proofs of d alleged statements? Yes or No? Don't digress.
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Decentdamsel(f): 1:22pm On May 24, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Learn to separate insults from bitter truths. That being said, do u have proofs of d alleged statements? Yes or No? Don't digress.
. I ddnt talk too much on Sundays
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 24, 2015
Decentdamsel:
. I ddnt talk too much on Sundays

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/images/250x250/1403487.jpg[/img]
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Decentdamsel(f): 8:03am On May 26, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/images/250x250/1403487.jpg[/img]
. U knw I was mistaken wen I sed ur brain was used for buhari's election cos if it was he wldnt av won,,actually it was used for his 2011 election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC / ‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.