Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari (53691 Views)

6 Areas Buhari Is Searching For Oil In Nigeria (LIST) / I Will Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari. / President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by kilode100(f): 1:30pm On May 19, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Typing

22 Likes

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by RaptorX: 1:31pm On May 19, 2015
By not mentioning power as one of the areas to tackle tells me that Nigerians should not expect steady power supply in the nearest future, I don't think this was an oversight, the cabals preventing this from happening is probably too powerful and has local and international interests involved. Both OBJ and GEJ mentioned power as their major priority when they first came in and they couldn't improve the situation. Qoute me in 2019 if Nigeria power situation as improved.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by stinggy(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
We keep hearing the same story from Alhaji Buhari. "I will tackle corruption" and bla bla bla... How will you do that? Will you do that hypocritically by absolving the incorruptible Sanusi, Atiku, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Sylva, Abachas, Danjuma Goje, Saraki, Amaechi, Bagudu etc while running after Alison, Oduah, Iweala, GEJ etc?

How will Buhari tackle unemployment because so far I am yet to see any proposed policy on that. Will he tackle unemployment by dishing out 5000 naira to unemployed or will he empower relevant sectors of the economy(which I'm yet to see in his plans).

As for insecurity, does Buhari still believe that "attacking boko Haram is attacking the north"? Or will he negotiate with them and grant them amnesty?

It is very clear that the Niger Delta development is the least on Buhari's mind. In fact, Sylva a member of APC transition committee in his interview said "he doesn't know Buhari's plan for South South".

Buhari should spare us his rhetoric and prpare for what is ahead of him.

When did you get this sentimental?
A developed SS/ND in an grossly undeveloped Nigeria or a totally developed Nigeria as a whole, which one makes more sense to you?
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by texazzpete(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
We keep hearing the same story from Alhaji Buhari. "I will tackle corruption" and bla bla bla... How will you do that? Will you do that hypocritically by absolving the incorruptible Sanusi

You keep bringing up Sanusi, and keep pretending like Sanusi never made a convincing response to the allegations against him. In fact, the vast majority of the cash Sanusi spent was approved by GEJ.

barcanista:

I suggest you take this advice yourself. Spare us this amateurish attempts at opposition and prepare yourself for a minimum of 4 years ahead of criticism. You may wish to take up Lai Mohammed's offer at training because your current efforts are rather meaningless and ineffective at the moment.
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by halix239(f): 1:35pm On May 19, 2015
chesterlee:
He advised the president-elect to restrict the
powers of the secretary to the government of the
federation (SGF).
He said, “The current situation when SGF
operates above ministers offends the laid-down
principles of accountability in governance.

All these Abokki men sha..just because the SGF position is ceded to the SE, They now want its relevance to be restricted...
Nonsense!!!

This Entity called 'Nigeria' is a big Scam!!!

mumu, wu told u to foollishly put all ur eggs in one basket, nw u re crying foul, if u had been neutral, all this probs wont arise, the yorubas re way smarter than u dummies.
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by husnath(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2015
I am a muslim from the northern part of nigeria (borno state), sometimes i cry and ask myself why God made me to become a notherner, our people are very ignorant and uneducated.. i wish i'm from the west, east or south Hahaha kattouma you're a northerner ,you're from yerwa.please banda karya paa

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by ApexTitan(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2015
patrickmuf:
Has the Venezuelan President not been working with OPEC for the past couple of month to stabilize the price of crude oil at $100 per barrel? It's only dullards like you that want everything presented in simple terms before you get the drift...

Is it by working with OPEC? Will OPEC force the Americans and Chinese to start buying more oil? The Venezuelan economy is in doldrums because of over reliance on oil and the insane policies pursued by it's government, no reasonable person will wait with bated breath on this talk between OPEC and Venezuela to return things back to previous levels.
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by halix239(f): 1:42pm On May 19, 2015
Decentdamsel:
Baba,May don reach so cul down cos na with eyes we go take see how many of ur fromises u will end up fulfilling

Me na d #1 = $1 promise I kukuma dy wait for

madam, state where he promised #1 to a $, u this satanoids n lies, bring forth evidence or go help ur mum in the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:44pm On May 19, 2015
Baba should replace power with unemployment coz with constant power, empolyment will find its way into the ppl's arms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by HzRF(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2015
boluyongp:
shut your trap. Did South Africa not fight at all? undecided and did they all fight at the same time? Chad came first, then Cameroon, then South Africa. So baba was not wrong.
Russia go soon join
Infact Eskimos dey come
Yeye pple

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 19, 2015
mcdc:
electricity or power should be first on the list .

abeg, the two nah the same thing...

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Halaz(m): 1:47pm On May 19, 2015
write2obi:
And power also, we are really suffering in this country embarassed

don't worry power is just 'outdated switch' the new one would be fixed and switch on... and there goes liiigghhhhttt...
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Halaz(m): 1:47pm On May 19, 2015
write2obi:
And power also, we are really suffering in this country embarassed

don't worry power is just like 'outdated switch' the new one would be fixed and switch on... and there goes liiigghhhhttt... gbam!!!!!
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by HzRF(m): 1:47pm On May 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

All happened under Johnny Goode....unless you want to tell me Buhari has been president since 2011....
M just wondering wen d list of mercenaries go end by baba will end

Hopefully by may 29 he will save us d tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by halix239(f): 1:47pm On May 19, 2015
husnath:
I am a muslim from the northern part of nigeria (borno state), sometimes i cry and ask myself why God made me to become a notherner, our people are very ignorant and uneducated.. i wish i'm from the west, east or south Hahaha kattouma you're a northerner ,you're from yerwa.please banda karya paa

u re not a northerner, thief, we dont openly disgrace ourselves in open.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Positiveminds(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2015
This old man is confused. He should talk less, and should focus on strategizing on what to do to improve on Nigerians' lives.

Priority should be:
1. Power
2. Security
These two, if achieved, will attract investors to create employment opportunities.

He should fight corruption as he strives to achieve the two above, and actually be seen to promote transparency and accountability

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by menshealth1234: 1:48pm On May 19, 2015

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 19, 2015
patrickmuf:
And when Google says otherwise, it just makes you look dumb...
Have you asked Google? Do that first Mr. Wise dumbass.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
We keep hearing the same story from Alhaji Buhari. "I will tackle corruption" and bla bla bla... How will you do that? Will you do that hypocritically by absolving the incorruptible Sanusi, Atiku, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Sylva, Abachas, Danjuma Goje, Saraki, Amaechi, Bagudu etc while running after Alison, Oduah, Iweala, GEJ etc?

How will Buhari tackle unemployment because so far I am yet to see any proposed policy on that. Will he tackle unemployment by dishing out 5000 naira to unemployed or will he empower relevant sectors of the economy(which I'm yet to see in his plans).

As for insecurity, does Buhari still believe that "attacking boko Haram is attacking the north"? Or will he negotiate with them and grant them amnesty?

It is very clear that the Niger Delta development is the least on Buhari's mind. In fact, Sylva a member of APC transition committee in his interview said "he doesn't know Buhari's plan for South South".

what did ur brother from the South South did to you in his six years in power? Only shared the money meant for development on stupid touts

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by cjrane: 1:50pm On May 19, 2015
Baba one chance, please focus on only one item. POWER!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2015
APC has won the election. Why is it still campaigning?
Mr President, just roll up your sleeves and get down to work. Take them one at a time. If it's insecurity,face it squarely and bring it to a logical conclusion. If it's the economy, give it all you've got. But I'd rather you give us steady power because most other developments are more or less hinged on it.
Enough of this I will......., I will ........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by tizblink: 1:52pm On May 19, 2015
We be watching sir
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by write2obi(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2015
Halaz:

don't worry power is just 'outdated switch' the new one would be fixed and switch on... and there goes liiigghhhhttt...
Easier said than done

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by saintbeckie(f): 1:53pm On May 19, 2015
Stable Electricity is one of the major areas that our President elect should give attentions to.I believe with stable power supply,the problem of unemployment will be 70% solved cos foreign investors will be encouraged to set up their biz in the country,thereby recruiting workforce and at the same time,it will also lead to infrastructural development which will invariably boost the economy.Light is Life!!!
God will help you GMB

Original Stone Coated roof tiles with 50years warranty and step tile aluminum now available in Abeokuta@wholesales price,available in different colors and designs. CALL/WHATSAPP- 08034116430

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 19, 2015
The number one priority is corruption, the presence of corruption in the system block so many things like power,roads and development. There is no way we can experience development when there is active corruption in the system, remove corruption first and there will be no obstacles to development, power, roads, security and employment.
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 19, 2015
I hope power comes under economy because without power,it will be difficult to have foreigners and Nigerians in diaspora come home and invest in the economy. Power should be number 1 priority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 19, 2015
I hope power comes under economy because without power,it will be difficult to have foreigners and Nigerians in diaspora come home and invest in the economy. Power should be # 1 priority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by tonychristopher: 2:02pm On May 19, 2015
TALK IS BASOLUTELY CHEAP...SO HE WONT REDUCE THE PROCE OF PMS TO 40 NAIRA AGAIN

BABAONECHANCE

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 2:03pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
Uncle wetin I do you na?
na d failure of ur ijaw president do u this.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 19, 2015
patrickmuf:
Has the Venezuelan President not been working with OPEC for the past couple of months to stabilize the price of crude oil at $100 per barrel? It's only dullards like you that want everything presented in simple terms before you get the drift...

I doubt oil will get back to $100 per barrel(and Nigeria needs it to be $123 per barrel just to break even)...because everyone is producing oil.(To the point where OPEC members are now a minority of global oil producers). Plus America...which used to be a net importer of everybody's oil...is now tending towards being an exporter of oil.(Yes...I know that the Saudis are trying to starve American oil producers into submission...but that is another story.).And China's economy is slowing....so no extra cash to spend on buying up oil.

There is a glut in the oil market....high prices are no longer justified. Another reason why Nigeria must get off oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 19, 2015
tonychristopher:
TALK IS BASOLUTELY CHEAP...SO HE WONT REDUCE THE PROCE OF PMS TO 40 NAIRA AGAIN

BABAONECHANCE

Again...that was not from Buhari...but from Prof David-West...who also added the caveat...that a N45 price is possible with all the refineries working at close to full capacity...plus new ones being built.

Buhari has had nothing personally to say about pump pricing. And anyway...subsidy is on the way out.
Re: I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari by jaytee01(m): 2:12pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
And BabaOneChance believe SA Mercinaries are fighting bH. What an incoming Commander-in-Chief that will not give credit to the army despite their gains. #BabaOneChance!
Take ur time oooo.

Abi, is he lying? Is the fight not prosecuted by mercenaries?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency / Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo / Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.