Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Urgent Help Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Help Needed (1180 Views)

Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) / URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed by Tonyblinky(m): 10:50am On May 19, 2015
My colleague who happens to be my best friend is in a dilemma and needs advice from me,I honestly couldn't help cos of my limited experience in such issues,I then remembered my darling nairaland could help,pardon my long write up and profer concise and matured response.
my friend is 30 and single,he had a few not too serious relationships,till he met a young pretty married lady (31),the lady according to him initiated the relationship,and each time he asks about her marital status,she claims single that she didn't marry out of love and complains that the man hasn't been able to impregnate her for more than 5years now,they ve been secretly seeing and she sometimes sleep in his house,my friend always tell me he doesn't love her,that she is forcing herself on him,the latest is that the husband saw some implicating messages on her phone and beat her up,she has packed out of the house to her family house and she said she had wanted to leave that house but my friend hastened it because it was his conversation on the phone,now she is saying that my friends house is small and it can't contain her properties,that she is planning to get a bigger apartment for both of them,mind u she is from a wealthy family,my friend is confused and don't know what to do,kindly advice
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 10:52am On May 19, 2015
shocked thanks Op. .. You've succeeded in confusing me rather than convincing me.. .

Who implicated who in the text message? Is she single or married? Which husband beat her up, your friend?

Explain better please

EricRichie
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Holatunde007(m): 10:56am On May 19, 2015
Your frnd should open a GTB account sharp sharp and start working for his retirement

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed by alberto2k(m): 10:56am On May 19, 2015
cry cry
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Holatunde007(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2015
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 10:58am On May 19, 2015
You friend does not love her, does that mean he doesn't love her money as well?
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 10:59am On May 19, 2015
If I laugh my ass out na watin I go carry poo, was she compelled to marry someone she don't love. Mtheeew (Ur friend better not try that with an Ibibio man's wife)
Re: Urgent Help Needed by elantraceey(f): 11:01am On May 19, 2015
Since your friend doesn't love her , he should tell her to leave plainly , even though I understand the lady's situation but it isn't right for her to force herself and lay all her problems on someone. I know that the guy is 90% not likely going to marry her because she's older than him, since she has money of her own she should cater for herself .

Your friend should be a man and make decision for himself except of course he's gaining from the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed by DuchessLily(f): 11:01am On May 19, 2015
Esau sold his birthright just to enjoy porridge and wine ... And he suffered the consequences of DAT enjoyment

Ur friend sold his birthright for lust of a married woman . he has been enjoying all their lustful acts even when he knows he does not love d lady.. Whether its d lady who initiated d act...it does not matter at all... Ur friend has every right to have rejected d initiation, but no ; he wanted to enjoy somebody else's pudding...

He has to suffer d consequences ooo... In fact his suffering has just started!

What advice is he looking for Did he ask us b4 he started??

Anu mpama!
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 11:10am On May 19, 2015
your friend should have seeked advice before dating the married woman in the first place.

He doesn't love her? yet he sent an implicating message. who is fooling who undecided

my advice?

well , I can't give any because your friend deserves none.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed by IamLEGEND1: 11:11am On May 19, 2015
تبيلﻷىمكعيسسثف بسسقﻻ زطططظؤ ئسسقغاﻻ ءشضفى

thank me later
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 11:14am On May 19, 2015
I'm available asap grin
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 11:14am On May 19, 2015
shocked boko pple yeepa grin
IamLEGEND1:
تبيلﻷىمكعيسسثف بسسقﻻ زطططظؤ ئسسقغاﻻ ءشضفى

thank me later
Re: Urgent Help Needed by IamLEGEND1: 11:22am On May 19, 2015
adeekiti:
shocked boko pple yeepa grin

Re: Urgent Help Needed by ghost1718(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2015
best advice........... Tell that ur friend to marry her again. Collect some cash from her. And divorce her. Get A urself a young girl and settle down. Because she wont be faithful to u if u marry her

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed by publicenemy(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2015
Tonyblinky:
My colleague who happens to be my best friend is in a dilemma and needs advice from me,I honestly couldn't help cos of my limited experience in such issues,I then remembered my darling nairaland could help,pardon my long write up and profer concise and matured response.
my friend is 30 and single,he had a few not too serious relationships,till he met a young pretty married lady (31),the lady according to him initiated the relationship,and each time he asks about her marital status,she claims single that she didn't marry out of love and complains that the man hasn't been able to impregnate her for more than 5years now,they ve been secretly seeing and she sometimes sleep in his house,my friend always tell me he doesn't love her,that she is forcing herself on him,the latest is that the husband saw some implicating messages on her phone and beat her up,she has packed out of the house to her family house and she said she had wanted to leave that house but my friend hastened it because it was his conversation on the phone,now she is saying that my friends house is small and it can't contain her properties,that she is planning to get a bigger apartment for both of them,mind u she is from a wealthy family,my friend is confused and don't know what to do,kindly advice

First of all,tell ur friend to open up a Nairaland account for himself and post his issues himself...unless you are the one with fvcking another mans wife.

And as for ur friend, he shouldn't fret, na simple matter. He is 30yrs old but has not found a wife material he loves...since he is 30yrs he should have a child by now.so let him pretend like he loves the new lady,impregnate her and dump her. Now he has a child. He can now wait till he is 60 or whenever he finds love. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 11:26am On May 19, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=33885396][/quote]look at u , u don piss for body grin
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Tonyblinky(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2015
So many divergent advice,don't even know which to give him now,thanks all the same.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by sinizia: 1:03pm On May 19, 2015
Your friend is confused because he's dumb and stúpid. How can a lady force himself on him? He can't say no or not sleep with the lady? Nonsense.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by LadyX(f): 1:25pm On May 19, 2015
Tonyblinky:
So many divergent advice,don't even know which to give him now,thanks all the same.
Tell him the following:

1. A leopard does not change its spots...that lady was cheating on her husband with him, she will definitely cheat on your friend.

2. The lady did not seduce him...well even if she did, he had a mouth to say no.

3. If he doesn't love her, tell him to run away.

4. If he leaves the lady to decide about the direction of their r/ship that lady will stick to him like a tick, whether he loves her or not.

5. That woman is still married to her husband. Her husband might harm your friend.

6. It's wrong to be *chopping* another man's wife. In future someone else might *chop* his wife.

7. Ask him, "Are you crazy to move in with someone's wife?" They haven't divorced, right?

8. Finally, tell him to leave that woman alone. She's someone's wife for crying out loud.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by 2goodbobo(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2015
Tell your friend to severe all forms of communication with that married woman.He has done enough damage by
sleeping with another man's wife and putting asunder what God has joined together.

Staying with that woman will be a living hell to him and based on your story, she is a controlling woman and
will want to use her father's wealth to intimidate your pally.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Mhizizzy(f): 4:17pm On May 19, 2015
Be with who u love

(1) (Reply)

Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He Gets Married? / Talk About Your First 'toaster" Or Your 'toastee' / Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.