Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) (14232 Views)

Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) / Why Was Muhammads Father Named Abd-allah Before Muhammads Prophethood? / Muhammads Night Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by willsofsteel: 11:35am On May 21, 2015
That MomeNt whEn mortAls begiN to arGue over the iMmortAls and the UnSeen
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by true2god: 11:54am On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

This guy is a dunce!Do you even know who salafis are?
Their common denominator is Islam, both the radical and the moderate. They have the same goal but different approach and ideology to achieving that.

While the moderate muslims use the media to deceive us that Islam is the religion of piss, the radical go about bombing christian churches, kidnapping non-muslims, bombing shia mosques and killing apostates.

allahh lies the best.

1 Like

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by truthman2012(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

"Strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say, 'We are Christians': because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant. (The Noble Quran, 5:82)"

"Say: 'O People of the Book (i.e., Jews and Christians)! Come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah.' If then they turn back, say ye: 'Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).' (The Noble Quran, 3:64)"

Of the people of Moses there is a section who guide and do justice in the light of truth. (Quran 7:159)

And We caused Jesus, the son of Mary, to follow in the footsteps of those (earlier prophets), confirming the truth of whatever there still remained of the Torah; and We sent him the Gospel, wherein there was guidance and light, confirming the truth of whatever there still remained of the Torah, and as a guidance and admonition unto the God-conscious. (Quran 5:46)

Verily, those who have attained to faith [in this divine writ], as well as those who follow the Jewish faith, and the Christians, and the Sabians - all who believe in God and the Last Day and do righteous deeds-shall have their reward with their Sustainer; and no fear need they have, and neither shall they grieve. (Quran 2:62)

Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book are a portion that stand (For the right): They rehearse the Signs of God all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration. They believe in God and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right, and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten (in emulation) in (all) good works: They are in the ranks of the righteous. (Quran 3:113-114)

And there are, certainly, among the People of the Book, those who believe in God, in the revelation to you, and in the revelation to them, bowing in humility to God. They will not sell the Signs of God for a miserable gain! For them is a reward with their Lord, and God is swift in account. (Quran 3:199) -

Why not quote verses like these, but instead choose to spread enmity and hatred through misinterpretation of verses? Like I said, hateful dogs! Please stay away.

Why is allahh inconsistent: peace today, war tomorrow?

2 Likes

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 21, 2015
truthman2012:

Why is allahh inconsistent: peace today, war tomorrow?

EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

ROM 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 21, 2015
true2god:
Their common denominator is Islam, both the radical and the moderate. They have the same goal but different approach and ideology to achieving that.

While the moderate muslims use the media to deceive us that Islam is the religion of piss, the radical go about bombing christian churches, kidnapping non-muslims, bombing shia mosques and killing apostates.

allahh lies the best.

Hitler, slave masters, crusaders, the kkk, against the terrorist groups you mentioned, who's done more harm? The foool doesn't even know which cause he's arguing for or against.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by truthman2012(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

ROM 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

Are your quotes from the same Book? The first is for the Jews and the second if for the Christians.

Do the two have the same faith?

Doesn't your quran recorgnise them separately?

Is your quran that talks about peace and war simutaneosly not the same book for muslims alone.

My friend, you have no point.

1 Like

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 21, 2015
truthman2012:

Are your quotes from the same Book? The first is for the Jews and the second if for the Christians.

Do the two have the same faith?

Doesn't your quran recorgnise them separately?

Is your quran that talks about peace and war simutaneosly not the same book for muslims alone.

My friend, you have no point.

Lol! And jesus and his followers were'nt jews? He that was sent only to jews? Lol! Or is the god that the jews worship different from the god the christians worship?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by truthman2012(m): 7:37pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! And jesus and his followers were'nt jews? He that was sent only to jews? Lol! Or is the god that the jews worship different from the god the christians worship?

Why does your quran separate them into Jews and Christians, Torah and Injeel?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 21, 2015
truthman2012:

Why does your quran separate them into Jews and Christians, Torah and Injeel?

Yes, separate books, separate prophets but they serve the same god. But you'd notice when refering to them as a people, they're mostly called people of the book. But tell me, did Moses serve a different god from jesus?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by truthman2012(m): 8:00pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Yes, separate books, separate prophets but they serve the same god. But you'd notice when refering to them as a people, they're mostly called people of the book. But tell me, did Moses serve a different god from jesus?

Do the Jews serve or worship Jesus as Son of God? That is the difference.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by onetrack(m): 8:00pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Its only contradictory to those who refuse to understand it.

Then no book contains any contradiction. We just refuse to understand.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 21, 2015
truthman2012:

Do the Jews serve or worship Jesus as Son of God? That is the difference.

So which god is the first verse I quoted from the bible talking about, the one who isn't the same person as jesus?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by truthman2012(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

So which god is the first verse I quoted from the bible talking about, the one who isn't the same person as jesus?

The first was the Father.

The second was the Son.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 21, 2015
truthman2012:

The first was the Father.

The second was the Son.

So the god that is the father is different from the god that is the father and the son?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by truthman2012(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

So the god that is the father is different from the god that is the father and the son?

They are One with different functions.

You are a person, made of flesh, blood and water, each functioning differently and jointly, yet the three is the same you.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 21, 2015
truthman2012:

They are One with different functions.

You are a person, made of flesh, blood and water, each functioning differently and jointly, yet the three is the same you.

So who is the man of war? And who do the jews worship? Who do the christians worship?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by truthman2012(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

So who is the man of war? And who do the jews worship? Who do the christians worship?

Why repeat the same question?

The man of war is the Father the Jews worship.

The Jew refused to worship the Son, whose dispensation we are now.

Friend, this is all I have for you.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 21, 2015
truthman2012:

Why repeat the same question?

The man of war is the Father the Jews worship.

The Jew refused to worship the Son, whose dispensation we are now.

Friend, this is all I have for you.

You are a confused human being. So you can worship the father without worshipping the son? I thought they were one and the same? But then, the god that the jewish scripture is talking about, is he not the same god as the god you christians worship? Are these verses not in the bible? Or are you saying the bible contains words of different gods?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You are a confused human being. So you can worship the father without worshipping the son? I thought they were one and the same? But then, the god that the jewish scripture is talking about, is he not the same god as the god you christians worship? Are these verses not in the bible? Or are you saying the bible contains words of different gods?

Your Level of confusion intrigues me to no end..
I actually enjoyed your display of m@dness.. Please keep it up.. MU.MU
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 21, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Lol! 1+1+1=? I'm not the confused one here willie.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Proffdada: 10:24pm On May 21, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

U don't need to reply him with insults, just entertain yourself with his confusion
He's fun to watch grin
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 21, 2015
Proffdada:

U don't need to reply him with insults, just entertain yourself with his confusion
He's fun to watch grin

Lol! 1+1+1=?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! 1+1+1=? I'm not the confused one here willie.

Wrong Question dumbo
1 * 1 * 1 = ?
I think you'd make a good clown.. What did you study in school? "Brain downsizing and inane movement"??
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2015
Proffdada:

He's fun to watch grin

I'd have to agree with you... He really is amusing to watch...
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 21, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Wrong Question dumbo
1 * 1 * 1 = ?
I think you'd make a good clown.. What did you study in school? "Brain downsizing and inane movement"??

Lol! Alright mate, how about we skip the banter and get down to business then, cause it seems the other git has jumped the ship.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Proffdada: 10:43pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! 1+1+1=?
Boolean logic summation 1+1+1=1 wink grin
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 21, 2015
Proffdada:
Boolean logic summation 1+1+1=1 wink grin

Judah! Lol! If a verse in the bible about the jews, says the lord is a man of war, then he claims its about the jews, does that mean you and the jews worship a different god? Or is it fatherhood that transformed that god from the god of war to the god of peace? Or are they one and the same in which case, well...I rest my case.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Proffdada: 10:56pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Judah! Lol! If a verse in the bible about the jews, says the lord is a man of war, then he claims its about the jews, does that mean you and the jews worship a different god? Or is it fatherhood that transformed that god from the god of war to the god of peace? Or are they one and the same in which case, well...I rest my case.
I've not put away your file
Your case is still pending grin
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 21, 2015
Proffdada:
I've not put away your file
Your case is still pending grin

Lol! You're a troll now?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! Alright mate, how about we skip the banter and get down to business then, cause it seems the other git has jumped the ship.

Jump to business... when the original premise is unjust...
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I love how you..evaded the boolean summation..
You think you're smart...??
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 21, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

I love how you..evaded the boolean summation..
You think you're smart...??

Your idi*ot friend was trying to be a troll when he used it, but apparently this knob head actually believes it? Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG 69th Annual Convention 2nd - 8th August 2021 / Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again / Ori (the Head)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.