Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) (14270 Views)

Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) / Why Was Muhammads Father Named Abd-allah Before Muhammads Prophethood? / Muhammads Night Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 21, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Jump to business... when the original premise is unjust...

How? I quoted the bible, he said what I quoted was meant for the jews, I asked if the god of the jews in question was different from the god of christians, if the god of moses different from the god of christ? The same question I'm directing at you now.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Your idi*ot friend was trying to be a troll when he used it, but apparently this knob head actually believes it? Lmao!
True + True + True = True... That's the interpretation of the boolean summation.. 1 = True, 0 = False..
It 'lld have done you some good if you had passed through the walls of a sound university system... But na Poly una go dey go...
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:22pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

How? I quoted the bible, he said what I quoted was meant for the jews, I asked if the god of the jews in question was different from the god of christians, if the god of moses different from the god of christ? The same question I'm directing at you now.

Rephrase the question will you...removing the false entities that has polluted it validity.... Then you have me to debate
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 21, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

True + True + True = True... That's the interpretation of the boolean summation.. 1 = True, 0 = False..
It 'lld have done you some good if you had passed through the walls of a sound university system... But na Poly una go dey go...

So what is 1+0+1?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 21, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Rephrase the question will you...removing the false entities that has polluted it validity.... Then you have me to debate

The false entity being?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Proffdada: 11:25pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Your idi*ot friend was trying to be a troll when he used it, but apparently this knob head actually believes it? Lmao!
but you asked grin
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:34pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

So what is 1+0+1?
True + False + True = False...
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 21, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

True + False + True = False...

And what is 1+1+0+1?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:41pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

The false entity being?

Are you really asking??....
Well I'll build..

First Throw off: "According to the monks tradition"
Please where the f*ck is your source...Any Tom,d.ick or Harry could have said this.. You can't just conjure up text from nowhere and expect us to believe it... At lease quote something relevant.. e.g. (Quran, Bible)...
Can we start off from here..
I leave you to figure the rest..
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:44pm On May 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

And what is 1+1+0+1?
Grab a book on " Regular Expressions "... I'm done tutoring you on this subject matter... We all paid to be educated...
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 21, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Grab a book on " Regular Expressions "...
I'm done tutoring you on this subject matter...
We all paid to be educated...

Lmao! Just answer the question mate, I'm just a lowly polytechnic student, please do not deny me this opportunity to learn.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:01am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lmao! Just answer the question mate, I'm just a lowly polytechnic student, please do not deny me this opportunity to learn.

How touching your statement...
Grab a book read... Thay's hoe to learn...
I've gone through the stress of pulling a site for you (http://wiki.tcl.tk/461)... Its up to you Waheed....
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 12:04am On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Well I'll build..

Please where the f*ck is your source...Any Tom,d.ick or Harry could have said this.. You can't just conjure up text from nowhere and expect us to believe it... At lease quote something relevant.. e.g. (Quran, Bible)...

Lol! So the university graduate jumped into an argument without knowing what its about? Yet somehow he arrived at the conclusion that I'm confused? The fact that that document exists is not enough proof for you? Okay. Lol! Your holiness, please go back and read how this all started, it was all about verses from the Quran and hadith. Thank you for gracing us with your presence oh most educated one.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 12:04am On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Well I'll build..

Lol! So the university graduate jumped into an argument without knowing what its about? Yet somehow he arrived at the conclusion that I'm confused? The fact that that document exists is not enough proof for you? Okay. Lol! Your holiness, please go back and read how this all started, it was all about verses from the Quran and bible. Thank you for gracing us with your presence oh most educated one.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 12:07am On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

How touching your statement...
Grab a book read... Thay's hoe to learn...
I've gone through the stress of pulling a site for you (http://wiki.tcl.tk/461)... Its up to you Waheed....

Thanks for the hardwork, I'll try to read the contents, but for now, please help me, 1+1+0+1=?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:19am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! So the university graduate jumped into an argument without knowing what its about? Yet somehow he arrived at the conclusion that I'm confused? The fact that that document exists is not enough proof for you? Okay. Lol! Your holiness, please go back and read how this all started, it was all about verses from the Quran and bible. Thank you for gracing us with your presence oh most educated one.

Your Dumbness, I see you've failed to understand my assertion... please your dumbness if you need us break it down, we'll gladly break it down.. Just by saying the mahic word.....
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 12:21am On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Your Dumbness, I see you've failed to understand my assertion... please your dumbness if you need us break it down, we'll gladly break it down.. Just by saying the mahic word.....

Oooh please your holiness, please break it down.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:26am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Thanks for the hardwork, I'll try to read the contents, but for now, please help me, 1+1+0+1=?
Your dumb self would probably try to equate
1+1+0+1 to be 1+1+1+0,
Forgetting this is not a mathematical statement but a boolean statement where the placement of every data set matters..
You'd probably take 0 and wind it up into the error term thinking it has no value, forgetting that the actual value of 0 is False. Thus 0 is not an integer but a boolean value that contains in it the value False. I'd suggest you read up on " Logical Operators " so you catch a glimpe of what I'm really trying to assert. i.e. 0 is a Variable that contains the object False in contrast to a mathematical statement where 0 equals null...
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 12:29am On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Your dumb self would probably try to equate
1+1+0+1 to be 1+1+1+0,
Forgetting this is not a mathematical statement but a boolean statement where the placement of every data set matters..
You'd probably take 0 and wind it up into the error term thinking it has no value, forgetting that the actual value of 0 is False. Thus 0 is not an integer but a boolean value that contains in it the value False. I'd suggest you read up on " Logical Operators " so you catch a glimpe of what I'm really trying to assert. i.e. 0 is a Variable that contains the object False in contrast to a mathematical statement where 0 equals null...

Still no answer sir?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:31am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Oooh please your holiness, please break it down.

"According to the monks tradition"

Note the bolded, Notice I started and ended with this... I jope you het the logic now as I have isolated other factors to unincumber your reasoning...
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:33am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Still no answer sir?
After all the explanation Oya class work.. Submit your answer and I'll tell ypu if you're correct or not..
Use the template of ny previous examples...
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 12:41am On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

"According to the monks tradition"

Note the bolded, Notice I started and ended with this... I jope you het the logic now as I have isolated other factors to unincumber your reasoning...

There are many ways to spot a foool, but for me, the best way is when he presents winnits as his best work. What you fail to understand is, the document still exists, the monastery still exists, they still have it on display, so why would you think that part you foolishly isolated is false?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 12:49am On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

After all the explanation Oya class work.. Submit your answer and I'll tell ypu if you're correct or not..
Use the template of ny previous examples...

Lmao! Seriously? Are you this shameless? Lmfao! C'mon, I don't know sir, please give me the answer, think of it as correction. I accept that I have failed.

1 Like

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by MightySparrow: 12:50am On May 22, 2015
Sai Mo.

The king of Terror! grin
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 12:55am On May 22, 2015
MightySparrow:
Sai Mo.

The king of Terror! grin

And by Mo you mean the biblical MOses? I agree!
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

There are many ways to spot a foool, but for me, the best way is when he presents winnits as his best work. What you fail to understand is, the document still exists, the monastery still exists, they still have it on display, so why would you think that part you foolishly isolated is false?

Geez..... what planet did you spring up from.. You probably have no idea how dumb you sound..
Seeing you're so dumb without even realizing it, for your every act of inanity, you'd have to be spoon fed.

According to the monks' tradition,Muhammad frequented the monastery and had great relationships and discussions with the Sinai fathers.[3]
In research, the integer 3 in square brackets " [3] " tells the reader you're citing a source. After reading the entire Jargon, I looked to the end to see if you'd list the source, or at least quote where you copied the entire Jibberish from for proper verification, but none was found..
Ever heard of Plaigiarism? This single act prooves either of the following;
1. You're hiding vital information as there's no way we can verify if your OP had not been corrupted..(Same way ya'll removed the satanic verses from your unholy book). i.e. You copied, edited - by adding part that would justify your deceptive act and posted the Jargon for us to digest.
2. You're so dumb, you never realized the above meant anything important...

Now that I have spoon fed you, can you please make the necessary changes to the obvious, and reduce being thought a fool...
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:24am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lmao! Seriously? Are you this shameless? Lmfao! C'mon, I don't know sir, please give me the answer, think of it as correction. I accept that I have failed.

How Pathetic you are; admitting to being a complete failure... The s.h!t probably runs on your veins.. Mohammed probably thought you that...
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Geez..... what planet did you spring up from.. You probably have no idea how dumb you sound..
Seeing you're so dumb without even realizing it, for your every act of inanity, you'd have to be spoon fed.

In research, the integer 3 in square brackets " [3] " tells the reader you're citing a source. After reading the entire Jargon, I looked to the end to see if you list the source, or at least quote where you copied the entire Jibberish from, but none was found..
Ever heard of Plaigiarism? This single act prooves either of the following;
1. You're hiding vital information as there's no way we can verify if your OP had not been corrupted..(Same way ya'll removed the satanic verses from your unholy book). i.e. You copied, edited - by adding part that would justify your deceptive act and posted the Jargon for us to digest.
2. You're so dumb, you never realized the above meant anything important...

Now that I have spoon fed you, can you please make the necessary changes to the obvious, and reduce being thought a fool...

I'm so dumb this, I'm so dumb that... Alright! Are you now accusing me of writing the achtiname? Or are youy saying the monks did not hold this belief? Of course I copied the achtiname and the introduction about what its about, I thought that was obvious enough but apparently I did not account for extra ordinary knob heads like yourself. Now, if they did not believe this why would they still display it at the monastery, which I'm sure this bellend doesn't know still exists. Now what did I twist? Does the document not exist? What act am I justifying here? So the prophet promising mercy to christians is such a despicable act? Am I missing something here? Okay, let's play it this way then, every fact that can't be verified can be falsified, now the achtiname is nothing new, if you have anything to prove anything I have posted here is false, go and bring it. This sprag has completely lost the plot, he doesn't even know what he's against, all he knows is that it can't be true. You christians and your constant need to antagonize anything islamic even when facts are presented before you is becoming tiring. I'm not surprised though, it is afterall what makes you christians, illogical reasoning and fighting facts. Anyways, I'm waiting for you to go and bring anything that proves anything I posted here is invalid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

How Pathetic you are; admitting to being a complete failure... The s.h!t probably runs on your veins.. Mohammed probably thought you that...

No need to bring Muhammad into this, just answer the friggin question, your holiness.

1 Like

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I'm so dumb this, I'm so dumb that... Alright! Are you now accusing me of writing the achtiname? Or are youy saying the monks did not hold this belief? Of course I copied the achtiname and the introduction about what its about, I thought that was obvious enough but apparently I did not account for extra ordinary knob heads like yourself. Now, if they did not believe this why would they still display it at the monastery, which I'm sure this bellend doesn't know still exists. Now what did I twist? Does the document not exist? What act am I justifying here? So the prophet promising mercy to christians is such a despicable act? Am I missing something here? Okay, let's play it this way then, every fact that can't be verified can be falsified, now the achtiname is nothing new, if you have anything to prove anything I have posted here is false, go and bring it. This sprag has completely lost the plot, he doesn't even know what he's against, all he knows is that it can't be true. You christians and your constant need to antagonize anything islamic even when facts are presented before you is becoming tiring. I'm not surprised though, it is afterall what makes you christians, illogical reasoning and fighting facts. Anyways, I'm waiting for you to go and bring anything that proves anything I posted here is invalid.

Oh! God... How far apart you are from comprehension..
Just list the source of the damn article that's all I've been talking about... If it has no source, tell us about how you came into conclusions... Easy as abc..
You're jibberish posting is quite annoying..
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:07am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

No need to bring Muhammad into this, just answer the friggin question, your holiness.

I gave your dumbness a simple question to answer in your free time, but your dumbness already admitted to failing....

1 + 1 + 0 + 1 = ?
i.e. True + True + False + True = False
There you have it..
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Proffdada: 9:18am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

So what is 1+0+1?
1+0+1=0 which denotes one cannot work without the rest it affirms Trinity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Ask And Receive From God Always / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? / Is Holy Ghost Fire Prayer Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.