Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) (14305 Views)

Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) / Why Was Muhammads Father Named Abd-allah Before Muhammads Prophethood? / Muhammads Night Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by zodiakzax: 9:27am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You are a confused human being. So you can worship the father without worshipping the son? I thought they were one and the same? But then, the god that the jewish scripture is talking about, is he not the same god as the god you christians worship? Are these verses not in the bible? Or are you saying the bible contains words of different gods?
it is The same God that we worship. Our God is indeed the God of war and of Peace. What is your point here? We Christians worship the Father through Jesus Christ His Word. You Muslims worship what you do not know, have you seen your god before? Countless times our Father shows Himself to us. Satan appeared in the form of Angel Gabriel to give your prophet a deceitful book which has errors in it. Why won't pigs eat him when he was buried. Our Lord Jesus spoke in a manner that no other prophet before or after Him could speak. He said He was the Way to God and no man can come to the Father except through Him. Christ is now appearing to your people in a dream and many are converting. Have you even experience your god before? What does the moon and the star in your symbol mean? Christ came to die for the whole world so we can turn back to God, the one true God that created the universe, the Jews knew Him and we know Him by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. 600 years after Christ died, satan lied to your prophet to create a religion that will fight against christians and send many to hell. But salvation is to all including you guys. Turn from your ways to the Lord Jesus Christ before it is too late.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 10:34am On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

I gave your dumbness a simple question to answer in your free time, but your dumbness already admitted to failing....

1 + 1 + 0 + 1 = ?
i.e. True + True + False + True = False
There you have it..

1+1+0+1=false? I rest my case. You in your infinite stupidity brought Boolean summation into this, you don't even know how the format for Boolean equations are. So what your saying is 1+1+0+1=0 or rather false, well I sort of agree, it also explains why your fellow christians are becoming atheists.

1 Like

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 10:38am On May 22, 2015
zodiakzax:
it is The same God that we worship. Our God is indeed the God of war and of Peace. What is your point here? We Christians worship the Father through Jesus Christ His Word. You Muslims worship what you do not know, have you seen your god before? Countless times our Father shows Himself to us. Satan appeared in the form of Angel Gabriel to give your prophet a deceitful book which has errors in it. Why won't pigs eat him when he was buried. Our Lord Jesus spoke in a manner that no other prophet before or after Him could speak. He said He was the Way to God and no man can come to the Father except through Him. Christ is now appearing to your people in a dream and many are converting. Have you even experience your god before? What does the moon and the star in your symbol mean? Christ came to die for the whole world so we can turn back to God, the one true God that created the universe, the Jews knew Him and we know Him by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. 600 years after Christ died, satan lied to your prophet to create a religion that will fight against christians and send many to hell. But salvation is to all including you guys. Turn from your ways to the Lord Jesus Christ before it is too late.

The idiott was asking me why the Quran speaks of war and peace, I quoted the bible, he said it doesn't apply, now what you just said here confirms my claims and means you guys are in no position to criticize that. Now, The people of Moses were worshipping a God they'd never seen, is he not the same God you worship?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 10:38am On May 22, 2015
Proffdada:

1+0+1=0 which denotes one cannot work without the rest
it affirms Trinity

What then is 1+1+1+0?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Oh! God... How far apart you are from comprehension..
Just list the source of the damn article that's all I've been talking about... If it has no source, tell us about how you came into conclusions... Easy as abc..
You're jibberish posting is quite annoying..

It's not an article sprag! It's the translation of a document! A document that still exists BTW! And please, what conclusions did I come to? What is this ape talking about? Are you drunk?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by MightySparrow: 10:51am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

And by Mo you mean the biblical MOses? I agree!

Mo..... mad.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 22, 2015
MightySparrow:

Mo..... mad.

Judging by the bible, I agree.

1 Like

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:06am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

1+1+0+1=false? I rest my case. You in your infinite stupidity brought Boolean summation into this, you don't even know how the format for Boolean equations are. So what your saying is 1+1+0+1=0 or rather false, well I sort of agree, it also explains why your fellow christians are becoming atheists.

I marvel at your st.upidity... You probably forgot the + sign doesn't carry its weight as it does when you're computing a mathematical operation... I shake me head for you in pity..

Try to equate the + sign to what it really holds then you'll see how complex your stu.pidity is...
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:09am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

It's not an article sprag! It's the translation of a document! A document that still exists BTW! And please, what conclusions did I come to? What is this ape talking about? Are you drunk?

Oh! Its not an article, its a translation of the document you brought out your as.s innit?? And there's probably no way to reference the document since you brought it out your as.s eh!..? Keep talking aiight, I'm damn sure at a point you'll say something meaningful...
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

I marvel at your st.upidity... You probably forgot the + sign doesn't carry its weight as it does when you're computing a mathematical operation... I shake me head for you in pity..

Try to equate the + sign to what it really holds then you'll see how complex your stu.pidity is...

What does it truly hold?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

What does it truly hold?
Classwork again oh! dumb one...
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Oh! Its not an article, its a translation of the document you brought out your as.s innit?? And there's probably no way to reference the document since you brought it out your as.s eh!..? Keep talking aiight, I'm damn sure at a point you'll say something meaningful...

Here's a link to youtube video which shows the display of the document in the monastery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0SsRmC6O5k

Here are several links to where it has been translated.

http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/charter1.html

https://darvish./2006/10/20/the-prophets-letters-to-christians/

http://www.islamic-study.org/saint_catherine_monastery.htm

Since you clearly don't know how to research! You don't know how to Google, and you don't know how to look up something even in Wikipedia. his worthless foool doesn't know what he's arguing about, did i translate it the wrong way? Does the document not exist?
He still hasn't told me what I've done wrong here.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 11:23am On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Classwork again oh! dumb one...

Lol! In the few times I've engaged your tiny mind, I have succeeded in proving how little you know, you're a charlatan at best. When confronted with simple questions, you choose to evade them using childish tactics, please mate, in the future, if you don't know anything about a topic, please just shut up, don't just jump in guns blazing and disgrace yourself.

1 Like

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Here's a link to youtube video which shows the display of the document in the monastery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0SsRmC6O5k

Here are several links to where it has been translated.

http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/charter1.html

https://darvish./2006/10/20/the-prophets-letters-to-christians/

http://www.islamic-study.org/saint_catherine_monastery.htm

Since you clearly don't know how to research! You don't know how to Google, and you don't know how to look up something even in Wikipedia. his worthless foool doesn't know what he's arguing about, did i translate it the wrong way? Does the document not exist?

Now you're making sense... You see you learnt something today.. You learnt how to reference... I'll go look up all and come back with my Rebuttal to attack or substantiate your claim...
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:25am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! In the few times I've engaged your tiny mind, I have succeeded in proving how little you know, you're a charlatan at best. When confronted with simple questions, you choose to evade them using childish tactics, please mate, in the future, if you don't know anything about a topic, please just shut up, don't just jump in guns blazing and disgrace yourself.

Evading my classwork... This is a bad way to learn..
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 22, 2015
Here is a picture of the document, displayed in the monastery in Sinai.

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Evading my classwork... This is a bad way to learn..

What a horrible teacher you are. You know nothing, you taught nothing, yet you are handing out class works? Lol! Just shut up!
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Proffdada: 11:32am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

What then is 1+1+1+0?
Trinity is made of 3 entities not four however 1+1+1+0=1
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by zodiakzax: 11:34am On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

The idiott was asking me why the Quran speaks of war and peace, I quoted the bible, he said it doesn't apply, now what you just said here confirms my claims and means you guys are in no position to criticize that. Now, The people of Moses were worshipping a God they'd never seen, is he not the same God you worship?
Countless times, our Lord revealed Himself (His glory) to His prophets, to Enoch,to Noah,to Abraham, to Moses,Eziekel etc, God revealed Himself (His glory)to Moses and the Israelites countless times, When He took the Israelites from Egypt through to Canaan. Enoch was taken up to heaven and He saw God. Christ revealed Himself to Apostle Paul, He took Paul to the 3rd heavens, did and He's still doing miracles through His true servants. We experience God when we pray and Christ is revealing Himself to us and the whole world everyday. That is why I said we Christians know what we worship but you don't. In Athens God did mighty miracles through Paul and Barnabas that the followers of Zeus wanted to sacrifice bulls to them. Or have you not seen the miracles God is doing today through His missionaries? Muslims possessed by demons are being cast out by Christians, or do you not see that. And yes there false prophets and pastors in Christianity, but our Bible addresses that, some Christians are so silly that they allow themselves to be deceived by these ones. Many of the pastors are compromised and many shall be punished, but you see we have the Holy Spirit in us and it is He that will teach us and not men.turn to God through Jesus my brother, yes I call you brother because Christ died for you and the whole world.
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Now you're making sense... You see you learnt something today.. You learnt how to reference... I'll go look up all and come back with my Rebuttal to attack or substantiate your claim...

You my friend are a real unadulterated foooool! You didn't know how to look it up on your own? If this had been something new or something that is hard to source a reference would have been necessary, but this is something that is quite popular and one can easily find. You first accusing of misquoting, then you accused me of lying then you even went as far as to accuse me of writing the translation myself. Your holiness in your infinite stupidity you dint mention why I was lying, in your infinite foolishness you said I arrived at a false conclusion! Please, like I said, if you don't know anything about the topic being discussed just STFU!

1 Like

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 22, 2015
zodiakzax:
Countless times, our Lord revealed Himself (His glory) to His prophets, to Enoch,to Noah,to Abraham, to Moses,Eziekel etc, God revealed Himself (His glory)to Moses and the Israelites countless times, When He took the Israelites from Egypt through to Canaan. Enoch was taken up to heaven and He saw God. Christ revealed Himself to Apostle Paul, He took Paul to the 3rd heavens, did and He's still doing miracles through His true servants. We experience God when we pray and Christ is revealing Himself to us and the whole world everyday. That is why I said we Christians know what we worship but you don't. In Athens God did mighty miracles through Paul and Barnabas that the followers of Zeus wanted to sacrifice bulls to them. Or have you not seen the miracles God is doing today through His missionaries? Muslims possessed by demons are being cast out by Christians, or do you not see that. And yes there false prophets and pastors in Christianity, but our Bible addresses that, some Christians are so silly that they allow themselves to be deceived by these ones. Many of the pastors are compromised and many shall be punished, but you see we have the Holy Spirit in us and it is He that will teach us and not men.turn to God through Jesus my brother, yes I call you brother because Christ died for you and the whole world.

And by revealing himself through his glory you mean? Also I am very interested in this Paul fella, who was he?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 22, 2015
Proffdada:
Trinity is made of 3 entities not four
however 1+1+1+0=1

But this is maths, every equation can be written with + or - 0 in front of it, it doesn't change the equation does it? Now answer the question, since you are insistent on using Boolean rule because your religion can't be justified with simple arithmetics. Lol! Okay!

1 Like

Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by zodiakzax: 12:43pm On May 22, 2015
My fellow Christians, it is good that you stand up for the Lord in all things but I am really hurt by your words and insults. Or have you forgotten that Christ died for the whole world? Have you forgotten that we were all gentiles when the gospel was preached to us. Our fore fathers worshipped gods and made sacrifices to gods made with hands but through the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ salvation came to us. Now that we know God or let me say now that God knows us and accepted us through Jesus Christ, why do we insult them that have not yet received the grace to be saved? Or have you forgotten in 1con 4:12-13 Paul said ".... when reviled we bless....and when slandered or defamed, we entreat or answer softly and bring comfort.". How do we bless or bring comfort to this one's when we ourselves are insulting them. I am in no position to Judge your actions but according to the scriptures I guess it's wrong for us to behave this way. Let us argue with kind words and if possible with scriptures. Just believe that this is a seed you are sowing and the Lord Himself will bring this one's to salvation!!
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by zodiakzax: 1:21pm On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

And by revealing himself through his glory you mean? Also I am very interested in this Paul fella, who was he?
Paul was one of the Apostles of Christ. He was commissioned to take the gospel to the gentiles, and God used him mightly. He wrote most of the New testament books compiled in the Bible
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 22, 2015
zodiakzax:
Paul was one of the Apostles of Christ. He was commissioned to take the gospel to the gentiles, and God used him mightly. He wrote most of the New testament books compiled in the Bible

"Before his conversion, Paul, then known as Saul, was a "zealous" Pharisee who "intensely persecuted" the followers of Jesus. Some scholars argue that Paul was a member of the "Zealot" party. Says Paul in his Epistle to the Galatians:

For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it. I was advancing in Judaism beyond many of my own age among my people and was extremely zealous for the traditions of my fathers.

—Galatians 1:13–14, NIV"

In the narrative of the book of Acts, while Paul was traveling on the road from Jerusalem to Damascus on a mission to "bring them which were there bound unto Jerusalem", the resurrected Jesus appeared to him in a great light. He was struck blind, but after three days his sight was restored by Ananias of Damascus, and Paul began to preach that Jesus of Nazareth is the Jewish Messiah and the Son of God.

There’s no indication from Scripture that Paul and Jesus ever met before the Damascus Road incident. And Acts 9:4-7 doesn’t specify whether the Lord’s encounter with Paul was physical or not. It only says Paul saw a bright light and heard a voice. The men with him heard a loud sound but didn’t see anything. In subsequent re-tellings of the encounter Paul never indicated that He had actually seen Jesus at that time.

Paul did not preach the word of Jesus mate, he ruined it!
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Proffdada: 3:12pm On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

But this is maths, every equation can be written with + or - 0 in front of it, it doesn't change the equation does it? Now answer the question, since you are insistent on using Boolean rule because your religion can't be justified with simple arithmetics. Lol! Okay!
despite the fact that I answered your question, I tried to show its irrelevance to Trinity, you still remained in the same spot of ignorance
Of course, addition and subtraction of zeros dont affect the outcome but Trinity remains [size=18pt]three[/size]
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 22, 2015
Proffdada:
despite the fact that I answered your question, I tried to show its irrelevance to Trinity, you still remained in the same spot of ignorance
Of course, addition and subtraction of zeros dont affect the outcome but Trinity remains [size=18pt]three[/size]

Lol! So you worship 3 different gods?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Proffdada: 5:58pm On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! So you worship 3 different gods?
Feeble attempt
We have one God in three entities
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Proffdada: 6:00pm On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

"Before his conversion, Paul, then known as Saul, was a "zealous" Pharisee who "intensely persecuted" the followers of Jesus. Some scholars argue that Paul was a member of the "Zealot" party. Says Paul in his Epistle to the Galatians:

For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it. I was advancing in Judaism beyond many of my own age among my people and was extremely zealous for the traditions of my fathers.

—Galatians 1:13–14, NIV"

In the narrative of the book of Acts, while Paul was traveling on the road from Jerusalem to Damascus on a mission to "bring them which were there bound unto Jerusalem", the resurrected Jesus appeared to him in a great light. He was struck blind, but after three days his sight was restored by Ananias of Damascus, and Paul began to preach that Jesus of Nazareth is the Jewish Messiah and the Son of God.

There’s no indication from Scripture that Paul and Jesus ever met before the Damascus Road incident. And Acts 9:4-7 doesn’t specify whether the Lord’s encounter with Paul was physical or not. It only says Paul saw a bright light and heard a voice. The men with him heard a loud sound but didn’t see anything. In subsequent re-tellings of the encounter Paul never indicated that He had actually seen Jesus at that time.

Paul did not preach the word of Jesus mate, he ruined it!
but he met Christ
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 22, 2015
Proffdada:
but he met Christ

Where and how?
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Proffdada: 6:11pm On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Where and how?
on his way to Damascus
Re: Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 22, 2015
Proffdada:
on his way to Damascus

Let's skip the dubious part of the whole "white light" incident. So you sincerely believe paul was preaching the word of christ? And what they preached was one and the same?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? / Factors Responsible For The Proliferation Of Churches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.