Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,842 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience (5652 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? / 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Pheals(f): 5:24pm On May 19, 2015
I met this guy at the beach and we got talking. He seemed cool and so we exchanged numbers and gradually started to build a friendship. I was in my second year in school then and so we never really saw in person. The larger part of the relationship was based on the phone. Note, I wasn’t interested in him and I didn’t show him any form of interest. He wasn’t my type of guy and friendship was at best, the only type of relationship, we were ever going to have”
Trish and her friend became really good friends and one day while she was on school break, he called and she told him she was bored. He invited her over.
This was her latest cool friend rescuing her from the terrible jaws of boredom, Halleluyah! She obliged.
Her friend told her there was a party he would like her to attend with him and she would have to pass the night at his.
“I declined because I didn’t really like the idea of spending the night at a guy’s place. A guy I wasn’t dating and who wasn’t my brother, but he convinced me it wasn’t a bad idea, especially since we had been constant friends for about four months”
Trish finally agreed.
“I just thought, we’ll rock the party till 5am and he would drop me back at mine and everything would be fine. I thought wrong”
Her friend came to pick her around 8pm and they went to have dinner and drinks first then they headed to this party around 11pm.
“The party was boooring! I didn’t have fun at all. In fact, I wanted to leave almost as soon as we got there. We left earlier than 5am. Of course who would stay? It was duller than Old people’s home and guests started to leave around 2am.We left around 2.30am and I’m sure if we had stayed an extra second we would have helped them pack the chairs”
8-|Ladies, watch out for men like this one! If only Trish had known that the guy was up to no good. They headed back to his and as exhausted as she was, allTrishwanted to do was rest her head on a pillow and have a peaceful sleep.
“I didn’t want to give room for touching and sex, so I refused his offer to share his bed and went to sleep on the couch. Not too long after this, I felt his hands on my body. He had left his room to come and touch me! He wanted to have sex!”
Trish politely refused but he kept begging her. She was mad and she fought tooth and nail to keep his hands off her all night. According to her, he stopped at some point and then continued again.
“As early as 5am, I was at the bus stop. Thank God his door only had bolts on them and I held vex money. I got the next available cab and headed home.He called and called, then sent an SMS apologising. He said I should have at least allowed him to drop me. Like I care! I stopped picking his calls before he packed his friends to rape me!”
Funny how they apologise after, right?
To the people in the house
especially u guys will this continue if we are visiting u?

Orijin101
tosyne2much
kingtom
fynestboi
naijaboiy
rozzayy

it's up to u guys to answer

1 Like

Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by izuch(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2015
.what were you expecting? You were like a sitting duck nah, just the two pf you in his house, that scenario would give most men a hard on grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Loyalblak007(f): 5:28pm On May 19, 2015
cheesy

not every guy
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 19, 2015
.BORING experience and story

10 Likes

Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by barnacle: 5:49pm On May 19, 2015
ok
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 19, 2015
For the fact you had a hell of a night, doesn't mean all guyz are same...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by KingTom(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2015
No means No. Besides, I can't beg for sex cool
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 19, 2015
Staying alone with a guy is just like locking a dog in a room filled with bones, i.e No one can escape the power of konji. . .

But what if the dog is chained? i.e you can endure the power of that konji. . .

1 Like

Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by martyns303(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2015
I once spent a whole week with a girl, sleeping on the same bed, the bed is very small and body contact was inevitable, still I never made a move on her.

5 Likes

Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 19, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by godoluwa(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2015
martyns303:
I once spent a whole week with a girl, sleeping on the same bed, the bed is very small and body contact was inevitable, still I never made a move on her.
God bless you bro. I had the same experience sleeping besides a lady for 3days & we were both covered under one wrapper. though we had body contact but i never made any move to taste her. to me, therez no big deal for gal to stay alone wit a guy.
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by ronald4lif(m): 6:27pm On May 19, 2015
Guys sha. Always looking for ways to blackmail a girl into sex. So because she has to sleep over at her place sex has to be involved. Sex should come naturally and should be consensual if one must enjoy it. The guy should know better.
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Pheals(f): 6:27pm On May 19, 2015
Orijin101:
Staying alone with a guy is just like locking a dog in a room filled with bones, i.e No one can escape the power of konji. . .

But what if the dog is chained? i.e you can endure the power of that konji. . .
so ro ni yen

well am still waiting 4 tosyne2much because na him wey dey give u tips on how to get under a gal pant
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Pheals(f): 6:30pm On May 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
Guys sha. Always looking for ways to blackmail a girl into sex. So because she has to sleep over at her place sex has to be involved. Sex should come naturally and should be consensual if one must enjoy it. The guy should know better.
an epitome of guys
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by ronald4lif(m): 6:31pm On May 19, 2015
martyns303:

godoluwa:
God bless you bro. I had the same experience sleeping besides a lady for 3days & we were both covered under one wrapper. though we had body contact but i never made any move to taste her. to me, therez no big deal for gal to stay alone wit a guy.

What are you both on about?. It's not about spending the night with a girlfriend but a girl he has no relationship with. Are you both vaunting about sleeping with your girlfriends for days without making any move towards her?. Tell me something.

1 Like

Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

The guy is a kid , doing kid stuff most mature men have self control and respect womens wishes ..
Funny tho how they dont see nothing wrong in it.. Sometimes guys should learn that sometimes the girl just wants to be friends and nothing more..
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by tosyne2much(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2015
Pheals:
so ro ni yen

well am still waiting 4 tosyne2much because na him wey dey give u tips on how to get under a gal pant
Hahaha cheesy

Tosyne2much ke ? cheesy
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by godoluwa(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

What are you both on about?. It's not about spending the night with a girlfriend but a girl he has no relationship with. Are you both vaunting about sleeping with your girlfriends for days without making any move towards her?. Tell me something.
d gal i slept beside was a friend & colleague. we slept beside each other on movie location coz she claimed to like my company
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Pheals(f): 6:37pm On May 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

Tosyne2much ke ? cheesy
o ya talk nah enh
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Pheals(f): 6:38pm On May 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

Tosyne2much ke ? cheesy
o ya talk nah enh
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by tosyne2much(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2015
Don't know why some guys are perverted in nature

Must you attempted to bleep any lady that sleeps over at your place ?
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by ronald4lif(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2015
godoluwa:
d gal i slept beside was a friend & colleague. we slept beside each other on movie location coz she claimed to like my company

Oh I see. Thought it's a girlfriend who perhaps visited for a week and you didn't make any move towards her. You know, sometimes it's not about making those moves that you truly want-to-do-it but actually to at least show you're still attracted to her. Even if a girlfriend don't want to get laid they want to feel wanted always.
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Don't know why some guys are perverted in nature

Must you attempted to bleep any lady that sleeps over at your place ?
When their brain is somewhere else . What do u expect

Thank God no rape some can be wicked
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Pheals(f): 6:41pm On May 19, 2015
godoluwa:
movie location
u won't act funny there now
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by ronald4lif(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2015
Lala247:

The guy is a kid , doing kid stuff most mature men have self control and respect womens wishes ..
Funny tho how they dont see nothing wrong in it.. Sometimes guys should learn that sometimes the girl just wants to be friends and nothing more..

Yes, one can't tell if it's youthful exuberance, lack of self control and lack of satisfactory sex from their relationship that could make guys do such things. I can relate with it very well but whichever the case is it's completely wrong.
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2015
Pheals:
o ya talk nah enh
I'm a novice in this aspect :tongue
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

They aren't vaunting. They are only telling their story. wink tongue
Some guys sha. So _stupid! undecided
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by tosyne2much(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, one can't tell if it's youthful exuberance, lack of self control and lack of satisfactory sex from their relationship that could make guys do such things. I can relate with it very well but whichever the case is it's completely wrong.
You saved me from typing stress
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by godoluwa(m): 6:52pm On May 19, 2015
Pheals:
movie location
u won't act funny there now
theres a room for me to act anyhow i want with her but a man must always be a man. we were not on set. we both slept in my assigned resting room on location
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by CondomMan(m): 6:53pm On May 19, 2015
[size=16pt]Dear op, pls keep a goat and a tuber of yam in the same place for an hour and come back here with situations report then I will drop my comment [/size]

1 Like

Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Pheals(f): 6:54pm On May 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm a novice in this aspect :tongue
that figure of speech use their is irony

u mean an expert
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by tosyne2much(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2015
Lala247:
When their brain is somewhere else . What do u expect
Thank God no rape some can be wicked
Don't mind then jawe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Ladies Are The Most Confused / Top 9 Marriage TABOOS In Esanland(edo State) That Would Waooo You. / I Never Knew I Was Good In Bed Until this happened (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.