Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience (5687 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? / 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, one can't tell if it's youthful exuberance, lack of self control and lack of satisfactory sex from their relationship that could make guys do such things. I can relate with it very well but whichever the case is it's completely wrong.

Yh , Op would learn from this
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Pheals(f): 6:56pm On May 19, 2015
CondomMan:
[size=16pt]Dear op, pls keep a goat and a tuber of yam in the same place for an hour and come back here with situations report then I will drop my comment [/size]
sei u be goat ni enh so animals and human beings ain't same
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by tosyne2much(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2015
Pheals:
that figure of speech use their is irony

u mean an expert
I don't even know how to convince you cheesy
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Pheals(f): 6:58pm On May 19, 2015
godoluwa:
theres a room for me to act anyhow i want with her but a man must always be a man. we were not on set. we both slept in my assigned resting room on location
but u can't now the rooms will be next to each others
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Pheals(f): 7:00pm On May 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't even know how to convince you cheesy
ok ok i don hear
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by godoluwa(m): 7:03pm On May 19, 2015
Pheals:
but u can't now the rooms will be next to each others
lol. rooms next to each other? avnt u c where there 4people in d room & action packed movie still happen. all wat we nid na self control
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by yungmarshall(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2015
Sex is over rated by girls

1 Like

Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by martyns303(m): 7:35pm On May 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

What are you both on about?. It's not about spending the night with a girlfriend but a girl he has no relationship with. Are you both vaunting about sleeping with your girlfriends for days without making any move towards her?. Tell me something.

She was not my GF, but I was making a move on her, we had lunch out, come back home to shower, then hit the club and come back either drunk or tipsy, I had every chance to, not forgetting she's really good looking and from a family every guy would kill to get involved with.

It's all about self discipline, now I have established to her that it's not about sex.
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Oahray: 7:37pm On May 19, 2015
"The shrewd one sees the danger and proceeds to conceal himself, but the stupíd one passes along and must suffer the calamity."

It's not a case of right and wrong, but a case of wisdom and a lack of it. It's wrong for a guy to try to cajole a girl into unwanted intimacy just because they are together. But since when have humans started to do only what is right?

As long as this world remains this way, there would always be guys (and girls) without any self-control. It's the course of wisdom to anticipate the danger and steer clear.
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by ronald4lif(m): 7:44pm On May 19, 2015
martyns303:

She was not my GF, but I was making a move on her, we had lunch out, come back home to shower, then hit the club and come back either drunk or tipsy, I had every chance to, not forgetting she's really good looking and from a family every guy would kill to get involved with.

It's all about self discipline, now I have established to her that it's not about sex.

Okay, nice one.
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Pheals(f): 7:51pm On May 19, 2015
yungmarshall:
Sex is over rated by girls
and sooooo
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by RomanceLander(f): 7:55pm On May 19, 2015
Okay too much similar threads
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 19, 2015
The OP obviously has her barely literate mind made up and has already lumped all men under one umbrella in said mind, there's no need trying to convince her otherwise. no time to waste time.
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Holywizard: 8:24pm On May 19, 2015
de 1st day i slept with my girl i forced her for sex which she later accepted willinly...

How could we sleep in de same bed & she expected me to lay low...Nonsense!!!
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 19, 2015
CondomMan:
[size=16pt]Dear op, pls keep a goat and a tuber of yam in the same place for an hour and come back here with situations report then I will drop my comment [/size]
hell! I just wish u did nt comment at all.
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by ireneony(f): 8:51pm On May 19, 2015
Pheals:
I met this guy at the beach and we got talking. He seemed cool and so we exchanged numbers and gradually started to build a friendship. I was in my second year in school then and so we never really saw in person. The larger part of the relationship was based on the phone. Note, I wasn’t interested in him and I didn’t show him any form of interest. He wasn’t my type of guy and friendship was at best, the only type of relationship, we were ever going to have”
Trish and her friend became really good friends and one day while she was on school break, he called and she told him she was bored. He invited her over.
This was her latest cool friend rescuing her from the terrible jaws of boredom, Halleluyah! She obliged.
Her friend told her there was a party he would like her to attend with him and she would have to pass the night at his.
“I declined because I didn’t really like the idea of spending the night at a guy’s place. A guy I wasn’t dating and who wasn’t my brother, but he convinced me it wasn’t a bad idea, especially since we had been constant friends for about four months”
Trish finally agreed.
“I just thought, we’ll rock the party till 5am and he would drop me back at mine and everything would be fine. I thought wrong”
Her friend came to pick her around 8pm and they went to have dinner and drinks first then they headed to this party around 11pm.
“The party was boooring! I didn’t have fun at all. In fact, I wanted to leave almost as soon as we got there. We left earlier than 5am. Of course who would stay? It was duller than Old people’s home and guests started to leave around 2am.We left around 2.30am and I’m sure if we had stayed an extra second we would have helped them pack the chairs”
8-|Ladies, watch out for men like this one! If only Trish had known that the guy was up to no good. They headed back to his and as exhausted as she was, allTrishwanted to do was rest her head on a pillow and have a peaceful sleep.
“I didn’t want to give room for touching and sex, so I refused his offer to share his bed and went to sleep on the couch. Not too long after this, I felt his hands on my body. He had left his room to come and touch me! He wanted to have sex!”
Trish politely refused but he kept begging her. She was mad and she fought tooth and nail to keep his hands off her all night. According to her, he stopped at some point and then continued again.
“As early as 5am, I was at the bus stop. Thank God his door only had bolts on them and I held vex money. I got the next available cab and headed home.He called and called, then sent an SMS apologising. He said I should have at least allowed him to drop me. Like I care! I stopped picking his calls before he packed his friends to rape me!”
Funny how they apologise after, right?
To the people in the house
especially u guys will this continue if we are visiting u?

Orijin101
tosyne2much
kingtom
fynestboi
naijaboiy
rozzayy

it's up to u guys to answer
if. u really want us to contribute to ur thread stop tagging names

1 Like

Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by KingTom(m): 9:04pm On May 19, 2015
ireneony:
How are you grin
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by ireneony(f): 9:11pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
How are you grin
I'm fineundecided
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by KingTom(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2015
ireneony:
I'm fineundecided
Please smile, you'll ruin your pretty face smiley
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Pheals(f): 9:20pm On May 19, 2015
ireneony:
ok ok mo ti gbo

so that dey can tell me the truth about that
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Pheals(f): 9:22pm On May 19, 2015
Holywizard:
de 1st day i slept with my girl i forced her for sex which she later accepted willinly...

How could we sleep in de same bed & she expected me to lay low...Nonsense!!!
u have spoke on behalf of all the guys ??
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Pheals(f): 9:24pm On May 19, 2015
wallflower:
The OP obviously has her barely literate mind made up and has already lumped all men under one umbrella in said mind, there's no need trying to convince her otherwise. no time to waste time.
hmmm
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Obodo999(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2015
last December, I went to sleep over at a lady's house and we slept on same bed. She made moves on me and even sucked my dik but I just want to remain friend with her and I refused sex that night .
The following morning, she was mad at me and wont speak to me again .

1 Like

Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 19, 2015
ireneony:
I'm fineundecided

Miss me?

I've been too busy lately.
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by JayJustus(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2015
lol...aswear why can't people just control their konji...like last two months my friend and myself and one girl slept on one bed cos we were crashing over at a friends and noone wanted to sleep on the couch...nonsense... just sleep weih must you bang? hian
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by CondomMan(m): 11:26pm On May 19, 2015
Pheals:
sei u be goat ni enh so animals and human beings ain't same
[size=16pt]OK, oya compare the goat situation to human own grin[/size]
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by CondomMan(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
hell! I just wish u did nt comment at all.
[size=16pt] tongue tongue tongue BUT I DID grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Pheals(f): 5:44am On May 20, 2015
CondomMan:
[size=16pt]OK, oya compare the goat situation to human own grin[/size]
the animal situation goes with food....that condom still dey worry u..
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by Sunezee(m): 6:10am On May 20, 2015
CondomMan:
cheesy
CondomMan:
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by digitsolution: 8:02am On May 20, 2015
This world is weird, if the guy makes a move he is termed a perv, rapist, molester etc, but if he doesn't make a move the ladies might term him to be dull, he is not man enough, he doesn't have game.

(though not applauding what the guy did)

Well abstinence is the best or make it mutual if you guys have to go that way......
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by 2dice(m): 2:52pm On May 21, 2015
Obodo999:
last December, I went to sleep over at a lady's house and we slept on same bed. She made moves on me and even sucked my dik but I just want to remain friend with her and I refused sex that night .
The following morning, she was mad at me and wont speak to me again .
lol..... She suck ur dik ... U allowed her.... N!gga why won't she vex...
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by CondomMan(m): 9:59am On May 22, 2015
Pheals:
the animal situation goes with food....that condom still dey worry u..
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big bright ideas coming soon. / My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex / Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.