Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience (5682 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? / 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by udeze73(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2015
Real niggaz don't beg for pussy........dats d last I can do. Never done dat yet pussys keep coming
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by austine4real(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Don't know why some guys are perverted in nature

Must you attempted to bleep any lady that sleeps over at your place ?
dnt wori when she starts tellin ppl dat u'r okobo den u'l stat makin a move
me i dnt dull o
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by drizzy009: 2:07pm On May 22, 2015
Pheals:
I met this guy at the beach and we got talking. He seemed cool and so we exchanged numbers and gradually started to build a friendship. I was in my second year in school then and so we never really saw in person. The larger part of the relationship was based on the phone. Note, I wasn’t interested in him and I didn’t show him any form of interest. He wasn’t my type of guy and friendship was at best, the only type of relationship, we were ever going to have”
Trish and her friend became really good friends and one day while she was on school break, he called and she told him she was bored. He invited her over.
This was her latest cool friend rescuing her from the terrible jaws of boredom, Halleluyah! She obliged.
Her friend told her there was a party he would like her to attend with him and she would have to pass the night at his.
“I declined because I didn’t really like the idea of spending the night at a guy’s place. A guy I wasn’t dating and who wasn’t my brother, but he convinced me it wasn’t a bad idea, especially since we had been constant friends for about four months”
Trish finally agreed.
“I just thought, we’ll rock the party till 5am and he would drop me back at mine and everything would be fine. I thought wrong”
Her friend came to pick her around 8pm and they went to have dinner and drinks first then they headed to this party around 11pm.
“The party was boooring! I didn’t have fun at all. In fact, I wanted to leave almost as soon as we got there. We left earlier than 5am. Of course who would stay? It was duller than Old people’s home and guests started to leave around 2am.We left around 2.30am and I’m sure if we had stayed an extra second we would have helped them pack the chairs”
8-|Ladies, watch out for men like this one! If only Trish had known that the guy was up to no good. They headed back to his and as exhausted as she was, allTrishwanted to do was rest her head on a pillow and have a peaceful sleep.
“I didn’t want to give room for touching and sex, so I refused his offer to share his bed and went to sleep on the couch. Not too long after this, I felt his hands on my body. He had left his room to come and touch me! He wanted to have sex!”
Trish politely refused but he kept begging her. She was mad and she fought tooth and nail to keep his hands off her all night. According to her, he stopped at some point and then continued again.
“As early as 5am, I was at the bus stop. Thank God his door only had bolts on them and I held vex money. I got the next available cab and headed home.He called and called, then sent an SMS apologising. He said I should have at least allowed him to drop me. Like I care! I stopped picking his calls before he packed his friends to rape me!”
Funny how they apologise after, right?
To the people in the house
especially u guys will this continue if we are visiting u?

Orijin101
tosyne2much
kingtom
fynestboi
naijaboiy
rozzayy

it's up to u guys to answer

a girl slept on one of my guys' bed, the niqqa was awake watching a movie....but he didn't do anything.... don't compare all guys with just one guy
Re: Never Stay Alone With Guys -trish Experience by ERCROSS(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2015
martyns303:
I once spent a whole week with a girl, sleeping on the same bed, the bed is very small and body contact was inevitable, still I never made a move on her.

Brooooosssss....
U deserve an award for this beautiful lie... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? / U.s Based Naija Stripper Girl Scatters Instagram With Bombom Shaking Video Agai / SEX STORY: My Cousin Stacy Comes To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.