Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? (2076 Views)

Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 19, 2015
mrpackager:
abeg WHO GET PIN MOUTH CHARGER lipsrsealed
SMH
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 19, 2015
amokeme:
Ideally, its suppose to be the girlfriend. But if it means so much to the sister, I'll gladly sit at the back like their boss cool anyways, I love sitting at the back sister or no sister.
wnt u b jealous?
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 19, 2015
mrking3:
What kind of childish question is this? There shouldn't even be any bone of contention in the first instance on whose right is to sit in the Front seat of the car. Expectedly, the guy's girlfriend deserves the seat. The sister of the guy should give her that honour if she's (the guy's sister) reasonable!
DAMM SMH
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by MRBrownJ: 12:33am On May 20, 2015
the one who will alight first should seat at the back
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:45am On May 20, 2015
My Elder sister, automatic front seat. My younger sister who is younger than the girlfriend automatic back seat or you step down.
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by jashar(f): 9:26am On May 20, 2015
undecided *sighs*

There are more important things to think about jare. Only childish and insecure people would be bothering about front seat. shocked front seat ooo when it's not a highway to heaven.

As long as I can get to my destination, abeg make the guy dey drive dey go.

shocked front seat... smh.

*sighs*
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by grad2012(f): 9:52am On May 20, 2015
sneak3:

If that will generate animosity, I wld rather have one of them drive, the other at the front seat while I comfortably take my position at the owners corner with a current newspaper to the good..
smart guy wit a mature mind cool
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 20, 2015
Children would always be children.

My family comes first, if she becomes my wife then she's family. Other than that, no girl should try competing with my family

1 Like

Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Tabelachizza(f): 11:04am On May 20, 2015
ATMC:
It depends. But if it's going to cause a rift, then they should sit at the back. But if I were the sister, I will leave the front seat for her.

Exactly
Re: A Guy's Sister N Girlfriend Who Is Expected To Sit At D Front Seat Of A Car? by Nobody: 11:31am On May 20, 2015
dem two can siddon for front of the car with the guy nah. no biggie cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Valid Reasons You Should Get Married In Your 30s, Not Your 20s / He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel / Finally I've Joined Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.