Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (58641 Views)

These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At / Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :) / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 21, 2015
braine:

ever reallyseen such before?

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001497.htm Here you go.

It's a very thin membrane not a wall, it doesn't even cover the entire vaginal entrance (or else, how does menstrual blood pass through?) so it can easily get torn by even vigorous exercise or horse riding. That's why virginity is defined as 'the state of a person who has never engaged in sexual intercourse' not the presence of a hymen.

1 Like

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by 1stola: 2:48pm On May 21, 2015
Velocitron:

Some people are born without hymens, does that mean they aren't virgins?
98% of girls are born with hymen.
could it be that ua one of the 2%?
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Tex42(m): 2:50pm On May 21, 2015
teiluj:
I don't know what to say to you
say 'nothing'
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 21, 2015
Lols........ You are right!!!
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by kachoski007(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2015
agarawu23:
when you ask a lady what's the problem and she said "nothing" please don't persuade her to say it… grin

But when u don't persuade her to say it she flares up and concludes in her mind dat u don't love her.if u did u would have persuaded her to say it.I have stoped it a long time ago.it usually ends with bigger problems dat I dnt think I would solve in the next one year
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 21, 2015
1stola:

98% of girls are born with hymen.
could it be that ua one of the 2%?

All I'm saying is virginity "is the state of a person who has never engaged in sexual intercourse" not the presence of a hymen. Absence of a hymen does not always mean absence of virginity.

One study revealed that only 43% of women bleed during initial intercourse. Bleeding does indicate “breaking” of the hymen. The “first bleed” could be caused by tense vaginal muscles, inadequate lubrication, rushed entry, or vaginal abrasions.

Castleman, Michael. “The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood.” Psychology Today. March 1, 2011. Accessed: October 22, 2013.

1 Like

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Deprime007: 3:23pm On May 21, 2015
You cant stop them from saying NOTHING it is in their blood or can yo remove any illment in de blood
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by 1stola: 4:13pm On May 21, 2015
Velocitron:

All I'm saying is virginity "is the state of a person who has never engaged in sexual intercourse" not the presence of a hymen. Absence of a hymen does not always mean absence of virginity.

One study revealed that only 43% of women bleed during initial intercourse. Bleeding does indicate “breaking” of the hymen. The “first bleed” could be caused by tense vaginal muscles, inadequate lubrication, rushed entry, or vaginal abrasions.

Castleman, Michael. “The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood.” Psychology Today. March 1, 2011. Accessed: October 22, 2013.

Well, all I know is that, any girl who has use dild0 before is not a virgin.
95% of Nigerian girls (that i know and have heard about) USUALLY LIES that "they are virgins but have used dild0 before couple of times.
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by edogho(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2015
JUNIT1:
Nothing a woman says is ever annoying, as a man, you should find the positive and intellectual aspects of their comments grin grin

dahs d point buh believe me, she'll start looking 4 ways 2 get u annoyed.

like they enjoy being annoying..
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by precisionindepth: 4:44pm On May 21, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
ur mates are out there.

Another one is my ex was very handsome
whatever etc an so forth. Mehn i really hate those miserable creatures called girls
really?

1 Like

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by peishnce123: 9:19pm On May 21, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
ur mates are out there.

whatever etc an so forth. Mehn i really hate those miserable creatures called girls
That much disappointment from girls?? cry
ProphetUdeme:
ur mates are out there.

That much disappointment from girls?? sad, Awh, I almost feel bad for you smiley

1 Like

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by MrBasketball: 1:17am On May 22, 2015
An2elect2:

grin grin grin Look how important Silly we are!

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by MrBasketball: 1:36am On May 22, 2015
olaniyanibukun:
U buy something of 200 naira...... You give the seller 1000.......the seller says he's going to look for change

Girl :- Boo..... Forget d change.... Let's go
Very baaaad. angry

1 Like

Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by MrBasketball: 1:48am On May 22, 2015
stevoskey:
f**k women jor... its later you realize their boy friends are not even as better as you and their vigina stinks like toilet... i dont f**king care who they think they are cos i cant even allow myself to be ridiculed by a woman... f**k dem jor
See as you murder them. grin

Stinky Virginia i know but can you enlighten me?
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 22, 2015
kaima1984:
if ur mom,sis n galfrd are miserable,den no probs but if der are nt,sorry for urself
i guess its time u get ur lazy ass back to school to be able to learn reading comprehension so as to be able to discern the real definition of my post between a girl an a lady, same goes to u, Teilu
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 22, 2015
Velocitron:

And you call yourself a Christian?
of course i am, how does my post got to do with my christianity?
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 22, 2015
stevoskey:
f**k women jor... its later you realize their boy friends are not even as better as you and their vigina stinks like toilet... i dont f**king care who they think they are cos i cant even allow myself to be ridiculed by a woman... f**k dem jor
seconded. My guy am on ur side. Kudos man
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by kaima1984(f): 11:54am On May 23, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
i guess its time u get ur lazy ass back to school to be able to learn reading comprehension so as to be able to discern the real definition of my post between a girl an a lady, same goes to u, Teilu
moropy,who invited butterfly in a meeting of birds?olodo
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 23, 2015
kaima1984:
moropy,who invited butterfly in a meeting of birds?olodo
your father
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by funlord(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2015
grin The best reply 2 any of these 7 questions is FVCK OFF BIATCH!
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by kaima1984(f): 1:46pm On May 23, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
your father
U mean ur father is so mannerless?
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 23, 2015
kaima1984:
U mean ur father is so mannerless?
silence is the best answer to an illiterate. Bittch
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by kenir(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
when you ask a lady what's the problem and she said "nothing" please don't persuade her to say it… grin

u na guru o
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by agarawu23(m): 3:22pm On May 23, 2015
kenir:

u na guru o
na reality o grin
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by kenir(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
na reality o grin
ah need tutor o, how much make I pay
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by kaima1984(f): 3:56pm On May 23, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
silence is the best answer to an illiterate. Bittch
fool,silence is golden,illiterate calling literate an illiterate,go get a life son of a never do well
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 23, 2015
kaima1984:
fool,silence is golden,illiterate calling literate an illiterate,go get a life son of a never do well
i will call thunder to strike you dead if you dare quote me again. You this whhore and cheap harlot descending from a family of prostitutes and generation of poverty. Bittch. Like i said dont ever quote me again. Else i will ban you. Mind you am a moderator here
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by kaima1984(f): 9:22am On May 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
i will call thunder to strike you dead if you dare quote me again. You this whhore and cheap harlot descending from a family of prostitutes and generation of poverty. Bittch. Like i said dont ever quote me again. Else i will ban you. Mind you am a moderator here
I careless abt who d Bleep u are,fool like u can do little or nothing,what do I gain from nairaland?I will quote u a trillion times as far as I care,ur mates are controlling billions out der u are here talking abt moderating dis poo call nairaland,shame on u old fool,low brain like u need to b at d park BC jokers are in d park
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 24, 2015
kaima1984:
I careless abt who d Bleep u are,fool like u can do little or nothing,what do I gain from nairaland?I will quote u a trillion times as far as I care,ur mates are controlling billions out der u are here talking abt moderating dis poo call nairaland,shame on u old fool,low brain like u need to b at d park BC jokers are in d park
now i see that ure jobless. Ur plight is very sorrowful an ure not humble enough to tell me ur problems if i could offer u help financially.
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Aitee1: 8:45am On May 25, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
One thing I hate is NAGGING, seriously. It even turns down my sex drive, I am in a position to make sweet love to you then all of a sudden you start acting stoopid' let me see your phone' 'your mates have a better job' .

Trust me, its suicidal being with a nagging woman. If you notice the signs, QUIT. The pussy aint worth the stress or trouble. No woman apart from your mother should give advice on how to live your life. You are the man, you are in charge, take dominion.

Even when you're cheating on her she should keep mute while you continue to be in charge and take dominion?

I really need a response sad
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Nobody: 10:31am On May 25, 2015
Aitee1:

Even when you're cheating on her she should keep mute while you continue to be in charge and take dominion?

I really need a response sad

Those are baseless accusations dear, you can't make up stories and destroy your relationship. The bone of my comment is the nagging part, I hate it and if I notice you have them, its bye bye for me, even if you are Miss world.
Re: Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. by Aitee1: 10:45am On May 25, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Those are baseless accusations dear, you can't make up stories and destroy your relationship. The bone of my comment is the nagging part, I hate it and if I notice you have them, its bye bye for me, even if you are Miss world.

Can you give me a clue of what nagging to you is?

Cos a typical African man loves and adore his woman when she condones his cheating behavior, to them that's when she doesn't nag!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.