Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date (28669 Views)

Ladies, 7 Things Love Shouldn't Make You Do / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2015
pseudonomer:

I broke up with my girlfriend that did not wish me happy birthday on June 29.
Haba guy, u too harsh abeg! Na wetin!
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Codyt(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2015
pseudonomer:

I broke up with my girlfriend that did not wish me happy birthday on June 29.
And my Ex brokeup with me on my birthday. how nice and precise angry
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by kamez(m): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2015
lmao. @ number 6

yeah I do check goal.com wen I'm on a date especially if my dear Chelsea is playn nd I'm missing the game.

luckily my current gf is a football fanatic so while I'm checking she is also checking .
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Damminglola(f): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
RJayson:
Yeah that's a good one.
. Yeah
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by teambuck2u: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tmonex:

3.Dont go all dirty and talk vulgar. I mean dude im eating. But seriously no dirty talk if she didnt initiate it. Dont start asking questions about her favorite position or asking her to demonstrate how she gives a head...Bro, really

You were making sense till you got to the part in bold. Who made you the custodian of all that's dirty? You dey crase?

5. It is not okay to chill at your place after. Take her home don't ask.

You're in denial. Who be dis one sef?

6. Your football club is playing and you decide to have the date. Then you cant keep your phone away and you are glued to goals.com or your eyes is on the tv screen. You're even talking about the match and the whole date is about the stupid football. My point? Dont have it when your club is playing

You're already showing your true colours. Thank you. No second date. Gerrout

14. Do not try checking other girls out. You may not know but its rude to have a beautiful lady opposite you and still look onwards when a girl passes or worst of all turn your head. Really.....seriously.

Seriously? On the first date? After which the immediate future is not sure. You're a joker. Low self-esteem wan kill you

Very condescending piece, there was some other bvllshit, but time no dey to show you your foolishness. In conclusion, you're a stuck up biitch with a probably dry puccy. You're only good for the lay. FOH
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Orikinla(m): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Forget all these fake lists.
What matters most is to have money and she will be your honey, warts and all.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Mamaflex(f): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Barcanista will not come and read o
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
Barcanista will not come and read o
Maybe you should explain what the OP mean because I don't understand. I will need your coaching in preparation for my first date when I turn 17.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
Maybe you should explain what the OP mean because I don't understand. I will need your coaching in preparation for my first date when I turn 17.

You've started again!
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Mamaflex(f): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
how can I explain to you when I'm only 12?
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by nellyelitz(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
@14,

But if she no fine nko? Or not to be compared with other girls passing by...

No vex o
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bibidear:
Some guys are guilty of 3 and 14,if u try it ehn,i will land u hot slap. Lol

u won't do anything grin
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mamaflex:
how can I explain to you when I'm only 12?
12? I thought NL is for elderly people of 17 and above?
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
dearpreye:

You've started again!
abeg wetin I do?
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
abeg wetin I do?

All my ribs have been cracked!!!
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Tex42(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
DeeCherry:
Some guys could be dumb sha!
lol!... Sure the last guy messed up big time.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by nellyelitz(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]1. Dont talk to any girl if she is alone without the permission of her parents or guardian.

2. No touching is permited until after marriage

3 Never marry without your parents consent.

4.Do not marry a person of another faith or church unless they are will8ng to convert.

5.Dirty talk is a sin even after marrige so do not engage in it as it defiles Gods creation.
6 Marrige should only be done only after serious fasting and prayers.
7 The missionary style is the only acceptable sex position all others are demonic
8 A woman must not do anything without express permission of her husband neither talk to any man alone with the expception of her priest.[/size]
guy na u dem send?
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by piagetskinner(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
I don't do any of those...so??..mayb its because I don't have a car #anyway no time 4 ladies now...I gotta make it to forbes first
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Dindondin(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
shegsky:

These your signature na something else .
Na one miserable mob ban me till 2018.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by butanep(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
HermosaJulia:
16)Don't rush into asking her what she does for a living as if you are a lazy man who cannot fend for himself,
I won't even ask you on the first date anyway,
why won't I asked a lady am about to date what she does for a living...

That should be the second question after introduction...

We guyz don't need the ladies money but we don't need liability as well...
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by EmpAeror(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
piicity:
Don't give her a kiss if she doesn't ask for it.
who yarn u say she go ask for kiss.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Bibidear(f): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
gawk:

SHUT UP,. a girl that will LOVE will LOVE, LOVE IS SO COMPLICATED
dnt tell me to shut up,dats my own opinion
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Bibidear(f): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Codedone:

u won't do anything grin
i wont slap him,i will just excuse maself
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by notoriousbabe: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeew iranu gbaaaaaa lo ko
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by DeBret(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gelengelen:
[size=20pt] no time for love menh!
my money on my mind!
[/size]
Not making money Not making Sense
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by damiloladuke: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gelengelen:
haha nice story bro.

abeg where is d part 3? u r really good.
That's quite the end, read how I PRANKED another girl on www.wenogetjob.com
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by donemitex1: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
I guess you are an Alien from Mars.
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]1. Dont talk to any girl if she is alone without the permission of her parents or guardian.

2. No touching is permited until after marriage

3 Never marry without your parents consent.

4.Do not marry a person of another faith or church unless they are will8ng to convert.

5.Dirty talk is a sin even after marrige so do not engage in it as it defiles Gods creation.
6 Marrige should only be done only after serious fasting and prayers.
7 The missionary style is the only acceptable sex position all others are demonic
8 A woman must not do anything without express permission of her husband neither talk to any man alone with the expception of her priest.[/size]
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by kunletoks(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Peaceisgold:
Thank God its romance section, pls guys join me apologise to my swt@ whom i did nt wish a hpy bday on June 30. Am truly sori

What would u have done if u were in his shoes.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by ModiKen(m): 4:51am On Jul 04, 2015
Bibidear:
Some guys are guilty of 3 and 14,if u try it ehn,i will land u hot slap. Lol

Haba! Babe easy. A dirty slap cos he wants to know ur favourite position? grin
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Bibidear(f): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
ModiKen:

Haba! Babe easy. A dirty slap cos he wants to know ur favourite position? grin
i wont just slap him,i will kick his balls,lols
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
kunletoks:

What would u have done if u were in his shoes.
I'll ask her 4 a bday gift.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Codyt:

And my Ex brokeup with me on my birthday. how nice and precise angry
Eyaaa, so sad, dt was indeed a tragic bday gift 4 u. Her luv 4 u na lyk rat poison. Take hrt bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? / Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti / I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.