Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,246 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date (28782 Views)

Ladies, 7 Things Love Shouldn't Make You Do / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by kipesco(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2015
DeeCherry:
Some guys could be dumb sha!

Dump? Ha how do u think its easy to interpret a woman.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by pure2012soul(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Whoever compiled this should have known that number 1 shouldn't even be on the list. Girls are the ones that are most likely to appear on a first date with their circle of friends or clan of sisters
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by finesthaykay(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2015
Tmonex:
Compiled by nneka
http://classicandreal..com/2014/06/fifteen-mistakes-you-shouldn-make-on.html?m=0

I know some people dont respect the dating world. They believe it's a waste of time and currency and girls dont deserve it. I mean why should I waste my money on lunch (I might offer to pay you never can tell) if I can use that to get a quickie at the corner of every club.

My brother, you cant continue living like this cause nothing good comes from the corner of every club. Well, this article is for you decent gentlemen. Im here to help you out, make it easy a little for you. Im not promising you anything superb at the end but to save you from getting red wine all over your outfit or having a nagging frowning lady opposite you, these are fifteen first date mistakes you dont wanna make;

1. Do not bring your friend without her consent. You dont know how rude it looks when she walks up to the car and realises she has to move to the back seat. Worse of all she didnt know...Sigh** well it's wrong if common sense doesn't tell you it is.

2.Dont waste her time. Dont stand her up. If it isn't okay for you give a time that is. 'How about we make it by 4' not that you'll be all okay and then waste her time. Dont stand her up

3.Dont go all dirty and talk vulgar. I mean dude im eating. But seriously no dirty talk if she didnt initiate it. Dont start asking questions about her favorite position or asking her to demonstrate how she gives a head...Bro, really

4. Dont hold a pity party and talk about all your exes. We really don't wanna date an attachment Barbie who cries at love films. Besides we really dont care

5. It is not okay to chill at your place after. Take her home don't ask.
6. Your football club is playing and you decide to have the date. Then you cant keep your phone away and you are glued to goals.com or your eyes is on the tv screen. You're even talking about the match and the whole date is about the stupid football. My point? Dont have it when your club is playing

7. Dont order for her. Or try to be impulsive. Dont try to make her have more drinks or more food. Let her have what's okay for her

8. Dont talk about your marriage plans, how many kids you wanna have. I mean it's nice to know you think of getting there but no. Dont talk about it today. Not the first time we are going out

9.If she says I dont want to talk about it, dont push. Don't go all come on, dont make it a big deal, didn't I just tell you about my own, dont try to play therapist. She doesn't wanna talk about it.

10. Do you have a car, are you using the commercial means of transportation, are you letting cab? let her know how your movement is gonna be. We might just decide it's convenient for us to meet you there instead

11. Dont talk too much. Talk, make jokes but not dry jokes and please dont be a chatterbox. You'd probably lie because you are talking too much or make yourself look like a complete idiot. Dont chatter away.

12. Go for what's convenient for you. If you are not used to a fork and knife, finger foods are also available. Dont make a mess of yourself, please.

13. Reduce the volume of your phone, keep it in your pocket and concentrate on her. It goes a long way

14. Do not try checking other girls out. You may not know but its rude to have a beautiful lady opposite you and still look onwards when a girl passes or worst of all turn your head. Really.....seriously.....

15. Compliment her, tell her what a nice time you had. If you have her smiling. I think you were pretty impressive.
16.You must not go with ur credit card, dude afterall its ur first date,9ja ladies don't like guys paying d bills on d first date
Compiled by nneka
http://classicandreal..com/2014/06/fifteen-mistakes-you-shouldn-make-on.html?m=0
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by RJayson(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2015
piicity:
Don't give her a kiss if she doesn't ask for it.
Are you kidding me, which girl says kiss me, Bro you go for the kiss. That's all.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by fotadmowmend(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2015
dat no 6 ...... She must understand that man united is my 1st love and she must respect dat !
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Spidermon: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2015
Babes trip for all these bad habits in guys. The honest ones will admit. Na rude boy dem like

1 Like

Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by RJayson(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2015
DeeCherry:
Really, that was hard. Keep it cool.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by RJayson(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2015
piicity:
Are you kidding me, which girl ask for a kiss. Bro you go for it. You win or you lose. You dig
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Teespice(f): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2015
is it nairaland guys you are giving first date etiquette.

the first date should be in the house and on the bed na, going by their logic.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by RJayson(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2015
Damminglola:
16. Don't lie to her about what you don't have. She will find out eventually!!!!!!
Yeah that's a good one.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by RJayson(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2015
Teespice:

Hmmm, are you talking from experience with a nairalander.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Teespice(f): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2015
RJayson:
Hmmm, are you talking from experience with a nairalander.

nope.

on the contrary, the ones I have met are very cool headed.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Toks2008(m): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2015
Tmonex:
Compiled by nneka

I know some people dont respect the dating world. They believe it's a waste of time and currency and girls dont deserve it. I mean why should I waste my money on lunch (I might offer to pay you never can tell) if I can use that to get a quickie at the corner of every club.

My brother, you cant continue living like this cause nothing good comes from the corner of every club. Well, this article is for you decent gentlemen. Im here to help you out, make it easy a little for you. Im not promising you anything superb at the end but to save you from getting red wine all over your outfit or having a nagging frowning lady opposite you, these are fifteen first date mistakes you dont wanna make;

1. Do not bring your friend without her consent. You dont know how rude it looks when she walks up to the car and realises she has to move to the back seat. Worse of all she didnt know...Sigh** well it's wrong if common sense doesn't tell you it is.

2.Dont waste her time. Dont stand her up. If it isn't okay for you give a time that is. 'How about we make it by 4' not that you'll be all okay and then waste her time. Dont stand her up

3.Dont go all dirty and talk vulgar. I mean dude im eating. But seriously no dirty talk if she didnt initiate it. Dont start asking questions about her favorite position or asking her to demonstrate how she gives a head...Bro, really

4. Dont hold a pity party and talk about all your exes. We really don't wanna date an attachment Barbie who cries at love films. Besides we really dont care

5. It is not okay to chill at your place after. Take her home don't ask.
6. Your football club is playing and you decide to have the date. Then you cant keep your phone away and you are glued to goals.com or your eyes is on the tv screen. You're even talking about the match and the whole date is about the stupid football. My point? Dont have it when your club is playing

7. Dont order for her. Or try to be impulsive. Dont try to make her have more drinks or more food. Let her have what's okay for her

8. Dont talk about your marriage plans, how many kids you wanna have. I mean it's nice to know you think of getting there but no. Dont talk about it today. Not the first time we are going out

9.If she says I dont want to talk about it, dont push. Don't go all come on, dont make it a big deal, didn't I just tell you about my own, dont try to play therapist. She doesn't wanna talk about it.

10. Do you have a car, are you using the commercial means of transportation, are you letting cab? let her know how your movement is gonna be. We might just decide it's convenient for us to meet you there instead

11. Dont talk too much. Talk, make jokes but not dry jokes and please dont be a chatterbox. You'd probably lie because you are talking too much or make yourself look like a complete idiot. Dont chatter away.

12. Go for what's convenient for you. If you are not used to a fork and knife, finger foods are also available. Dont make a mess of yourself, please.

13. Reduce the volume of your phone, keep it in your pocket and concentrate on her. It goes a long way

14. Do not try checking other girls out. You may not know but its rude to have a beautiful lady opposite you and still look onwards when a girl passes or worst of all turn your head. Really.....seriously.....

15. Compliment her, tell her what a nice time you had. If you have her smiling. I think you were pretty impressive.

Compiled by nneka

There are more important things to life than all these poo.

Love affairs have no rules,when you see the one suired for you,rules dont hold.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by jaybee3(m): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2015
Teespice:

What's wrong with that if it's mutually agreed and it had meet both of their expectation?
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by RJayson(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2015
Teespice:

nope.
on the contrary, the ones I have met are very cool headed.
now you talking.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by chimajii: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2015
jaybee3:

What's wrong with that if it's mutually agreed and it had meet both of their expectation?

U definitely won't see anything wrong in it. Tsk!
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by influenz: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2015
What abt the reverse rules for ladies?

Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by jaybee3(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2015
chimajii:

U definitely won't see anything wrong in it. Tsk!

you sef Tsk!

no come dey buga me for here
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by slytubadth(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2015
all this cos of a woman. Are their body made of Gold.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Teespice(f): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2015
jaybee3:

I don't have a problem if it was "mutually agreed" by both parties.

you are not new to nl. didn't you see a thread named men and the come to my house syndrome.

that was the basis of my statement.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by chimajii: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2015
#BeingAMaleInNigeria all over again #BeingAFemalInNigeria. How dare u try to tell people how to act on their first date.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by jaybee3(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2015
Teespice:

I don't have a problem if it was "mutually agreed" by both parties.

you are not new to nl. didn't you see a thread named men and the come to my house syndrome.

that was the basis of my statement.

Being a regular NLer doesn't mean i get to see all threads darl... Besides, how would i have been able to decipher that your comment was based on an entirely different thread

So can i come to your house?

Smile jor... It's Friday!
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by slytubadth(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2015
may01:
That number seven just happened to me recently, twas so annoying

he might be considering his pocket..
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by slytubadth(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2015
DeeCherry:
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by luckyboss(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Very nice...but some girls even if you didn,t do so they will remind you of their most needs especially; birth day anniversary, changing of wordrope,and even forcing you to surprise them with gifts if you throughly love and care.
Meanwhile,she can,t allow you rest unless you play at least two of these role. So atimes guys do not make some of these mistakes but girls will say it out,put it as guys responsibility and promise.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by may01(f): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2015
slytubadth:

he might be considering his pocket..
Yea I know, but he should've asked for my choice of drink at least
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by chimajii: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2015
piicity:

Do girls ask for a kiss on date? I wonder wat world u're IN undecided
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by chimajii: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2015
jaybee3:

you sef Tsk!

no come dey buga me for here

Tsk! Tsk!! Carry On
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by mubarak001(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2015
All these 15 des and 20 dt...no rules to living, abeg, next!

Order for your fingerlings at affordable price
call for private tutor for your wards who's a science student
for training on archicad, autoCAD, artlantis studio
call for tutorship for chess game.
All in Port Harcourt, we can do off base though.

kindly send email to renadox@yahoo.com
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by kliq(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2015
#6 cheesy
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Codyt(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]1. Dont talk to any girl if she is alone without the permission of her parents or guardian.

2. No touching is permited until after marriage

3 Never marry without your parents consent.

4.Do not marry a person of another faith or church unless they are will8ng to convert.

5.Dirty talk is a sin even after marrige so do not engage in it as it defiles Gods creation.
6 Marrige should only be done only after serious fasting and prayers.
7 The missionary style is the only acceptable sex position all others are demonic
8 A woman must not do anything without express permission of her husband neither talk to any man alone with the expception of her priest.[/size]
WOW!Seriously cheesy how fascinating. Tell us more undecided
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Codyt(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Don't fart.
-by mistake.
Oya my 30 Cents grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. / My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee / I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.