Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network - Webmasters (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network (27507 Views)

14 - 20 Year Old Bloggers, Come And Show Us Your Blogs / New Bloggers Enter Here To See How To upload pictures to Blog With Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by iykyvic(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Del
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by vickylois(f): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please help review mine,it just came up yesterday. Its an inspirational blog.

www.inspirationsallday.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
vickylois:
Please help review mine,it just came up yesterday. Its an inspirational blog.

www.inspirationsallday.
seriously u need to pay someone for design and or switch to blogger.com if you can't afford to pay for hosting now, i couldn't even understand the site, not even a single.........
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by oginni106: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:
seriously u need to pay someone for design and or switch to blogger.com if you can't afford to pay for hosting now, i couldn't even understand the site, not even a single.........
please help me review mine www.tonyhawttalk..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by DanWrites(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
oginni106:

please help me review mine www.tonyhawttalk..com
Excellent theme for your niche. But your posts are unreadable. Space, space, and SPACE! Then do not neglect the importance of pics.
Goodluck.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by oginni106: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
DanWrites:

Excellent theme for your niche. But your posts are unreadable. Space, space, and SPACE! Then do not neglect the importance of pics.
Goodluck.
ok bro... But can i apply 4 adsense afta i have worked on the post and pix
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by centvictor(m): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
mine is http://slicereports.com.
i started the weblog on june 16,2013. lagos is where i base.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by DanWrites(m): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
oginni106:

ok bro... But can i apply 4 adsense afta i have worked on the post and pix
Sure
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2015
centvictor:
mine is http://slicereports.com.
i started the weblog on june 16,2013. lagos is where i base.
in one word "superb" yes your site is superb

1 Like

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Abuklaw(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
please help review my blog. the address is www.didealmotivation..com
thanks in advance
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by oginni106: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
DanWrites:

Sure
but people said i should not use images that are not mine on the blog
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Jetix: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2015
Please do check out http://therealjamike..com/

This is the blog I'm working on. There are tons of various different stuff to check out there. Not rubbish at all, but real and down-to-earth articles.
I'd REALLY love a review and follow on it. It's a life quality blog so it would be cool to see other blogs like mine here, I'll check out the ones that I can. Thanks for all the help smiley
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Baycrystal July Promo

This promo is Limited take this unique opportunity to have an online presence(website) for your business/company to have an egde over your teeming competitors

our promo also covers lots of freebies such as free digital advertising,gsm numbers,free sms units and lots more ..
Check attached image on website for various plans available at affordable pricing

visit www.cedarhostng.com/promo for more details....
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by johncreek: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
please can you help me review my blog. www.siderseventry..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by chuddyot(m): 3:09am On Jul 06, 2015

1 Share

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by NaijaEarnOnline: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2015
Help review mine, its a blog/forum

www.naijaearnonline.com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by goldenone(f): 9:23am On Jul 06, 2015
Well done op and thanks for this thread. Pls I'll appreciate if you could help review this new blog...
www.healthyarenang.com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
NaijaEarnOnline:
Help review mine, its a blog/forum

www.naijaearnonline.com
Is that site built on blogger.com ?
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
goldenone:
Well done op and thanks for this thread. Pls I'll appreciate if you could help review this new blog...
www.healthyarenang.com
i will suggest u redesign ur blog so that it can be more friendly, also your posts needs to have "READ MORE" button, its not proper the way it is now, see www.webvirgo.com www.healthjessica..com for example. you can add me on whatsApp lets talk better 08168097193
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by donstriker0: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pls help me to review this blog http://www.emmyproxy..com its a tech blog opened 6th of june 2015 there is no much posts because i am so busy with school.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by NaijaEarnOnline: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:
Is that site built on blogger.com ?

No, built on joomla
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
NaijaEarnOnline:

No, built on joomla

Emmm!! did you build it urself? if yes then u need to up ur design, its abit loose here & there. take also focus on whether to run just a blog or just a forum, running the two can be a hell of a job especially if ur the only one managing it. add me on whatsApp
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by wx9Z: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
www.yeyepikin.

it is a blog about Movies.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by fineyemi(m): 2:49am On Jul 07, 2015
An education information Site
www.guru9ja.com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by tcoach(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Kizeeto:

Nice work. Buh.....

your posts are not plagiarism free + some typos are present. ..

E.g - Ten golden Rule(s) of living

keep kicking ass tho.

Thanks for the observation dude. keep it up with the good work.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by FeestoNOVA(m): 6:48am On Jul 11, 2015
Okay people have done some adjustment to my blog and I would appreciate your review and advice.......i would also appreciate your comment on any post you find interest www.hafeestonovakonsepts..com thanks u
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Tattooboy: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Well done op and thanks for this thread.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by godyukan: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
can somebody visit www.bionic2015..com and advice. i have been working on it and would like some professional advice. waiting
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by murano2: 1:07am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Godswillboy(m): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2015
pls help reveiw mine www.obiankeug..com
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by godyukan: 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory / Onlyfans Reverses Ban On Sexually Explicit Content / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.