Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? (1870 Views)

What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? / Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? / Does This Lady Really Have A Manhood? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 20, 2015
Actually what engineered me to ask this question is a movie, after watching Titanic and romeo and juliet and reading the true and hidden story of ADAM and EVE i just wondered if truely there is someone that was created for each and every one of us by GOD, "becaus the love at which a soul mated couples show for each other is something that even death cant seperate, "even if a soulmate sees his other for the 1st time there seems to be these burning desire that erupts from their soul just by steering at each other, so guys do u really believe that there is someone out there that is created specially to be our wife or husband? do we really have soul mates? "and please how can i find that someone? cc:lalasticlala,ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Cutehector(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2015
Lol we don't.......
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol we don't.......
bro so hw can u explain d historical love between romeo and juliet?
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Moustache: 10:08am On May 20, 2015
Put on ur bluetooth,check the visibility and make sure it is visible...then search for ur soulmate...

Hope it helps *winks*

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by nikkiehan(f): 10:09am On May 20, 2015
ofcourse we av bt only God can help in locating each other

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Cutehector(m): 10:09am On May 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
bro so hw can u explain d historical love between romeo and juliet?
see 1985 waec past question.. Hw u wan make I take knw?
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 20, 2015
Cutehector:
see 1985 waec past question.. Hw u wan make I take knw?
LOL ha ha ha are u married?
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by coolzeal(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2015
Love is simply an illusion that only exist in movies. No! we don't.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 20, 2015
nikkiehan:
ofcourse we av bt only God can help in locating each other
very very very true
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:12am On May 20, 2015
coolzeal:
Love is simply an illusion that only exist on movies. No! we don't.
bro do u know that 98% of marriage breakups is bcaus we married d wrong partner?
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 20, 2015
Yes there is...God made everything in two...So there is one Mrs Sweetorgasm somewhere and God sees her as such and you as her husband though you have not met each other.
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
bro do u know that 98% of marriage breakups is bcaus we married d wrong partner?
and this is according to who?
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 20, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

and this is according to who?
if ure close to aged people lyk grand dad and grand mom or if ure close to a spiritualist u will know
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 20, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Yes there is...God made everything in two...So there is one Mrs Sweetorgasm somewhere and God sees her as such and you as her husband though you have not met each other.
lol its true though but hw can i find her?
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
if ure close to aged people lyk grand dad and grand mom or if ure close to a spiritualist u will know

Cool. Did they also tell you how to get the right partner?
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 20, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Cool. Did they also tell you how to get the right partner?
no dats why im asking
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by coolzeal(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Love is fickle, its not what we want to hear but we know it is true. So basically love has little to do with lifelong marriages. Divorce rates increase when marriages is no longer the economic necessity that it once was and the reason most couples cheat.
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:25am On May 20, 2015
coolzeal:
Love is fickle, its not what we want to hear but we know it is true. So basically love has little to do with lifelong marriages. Divorce rates increase when marriages is no longer the economic necessity that it once was and the reason most couples cheat.
ur soul mate will neva cheat on u
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:26am On May 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
no dats why im asking

Aha. Bros that question cannot be answered in one post. Getting that person is part gambling part luck part..... Whatever. But it helps sha when U know what you really want. If you see those qualities then make ur move. The person might have such qualities and be:
1. Pretending to have those qualities
2. Engaged/married to someone else
3. Not interested in you ( might be gay or dead)
Also the person might have those qualities but you wont see it till you spend some time with the person
Dont stress yourself looking for that right person. Take chances dont be scared of heartbreaks dont worry too much try and enjoy life to the fullest homes.
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 20, 2015
One more thing. Watching titanic and Romeo&Juliet wont help your ministry
Those are scripts, someone else's fantasies. What is yours?
I can argue that Romeo and Juliet were not meant to be. You see how it ended eh
Titanic too the guy dies the woman goes on to live a fruitful and fulfilled life with someone else and totally forgets the poor fvck who saved her life.
she only remembers decades later when people are seeking information about the ship. So that means the man she later married was the nigga she was supposed to be with forget all the great sex and the drama on the ship.
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 20, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Aha. Bros that question cannot be answered in one post. Getting that person is part gambling part luck part..... Whatever. But it helps sha when U know what you really want. If you see those qualities then make ur move. The person might have such qualities and be:
1. Pretending to have those qualities
2. Engaged/married to someone else
3. Not interested in you ( might be gay or dead)
Also the person might have those qualities but you wont see it till you spend some time with the person
Dont stress yourself looking for that right person. Take chances dont be scared of heartbreaks dont worry too much try and enjoy life to the fullest homes.
ure right bt there is nothing sweeter in a relationship by having ur other half by ur side.
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
lol its true though but hw can i find her?
You don't find her she finds you ......Eve was brought to Adam and not the other way round.. Just when she comes you follow her like twitter just the same way Adam follow Eve or better still "A man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to her wife".

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 20, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You don't find her she finds you ......Eve was brought to Adam and not the other way round.. Just when she comes you follow her like twitter just the same way Adam follow Eve or better still "A man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to her wife".
hm hm i hope GOD brings her quickly
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by coolzeal(m): 10:30am On May 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ur soul mate will neva cheat on u
Does that even exist? Few moments ago, you claim to love this person and here comes the bomb shell. She becomes your worst nightmare.
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 20, 2015
coolzeal:
Does that even exist? Few moments ago you love this person and here comes the bomb shell. She becomes your worst nightmare.
a soulmate is nt exactly what u think, bro i pray GOD gives u ur soulmate and then u will know and see that finally u have a person dat can die for U and keep loving u even against all odds.
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:36am On May 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
hm hm i hope GOD brings her quickly
Sure you can count on God
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by coolzeal(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
a soulmate is nt exactly what u think, bro i pray GOD gives u ur soulmate and then u will know and see that finally u have a person dat can die for U and keep loving u even against all odds.
Being financially buoyant is a bonus but not genuinely uppermost importance in most relationship. I beg your pardon, but no soulmate will die for you. This is 21st century bro.
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 10:43am On May 20, 2015
coolzeal:
Being financially buoyant is a bonus but not genuinely uppermost importance in most relationship. I beg your pardon, but no soulmate will die for you. This is 21st century bro.
yeah i tell u.
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by boynigeria(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2015
i dont believe in soulmates,
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Nobody: 11:08am On May 20, 2015
boynigeria:
i dont believe in soulmates,
WHY
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by Mprex(f): 11:08am On May 20, 2015
op. start living in reality. there is no such thing as soul mate because no one is perfect.

Just stay with someone you are sure loves you and you both are compatible
Re: Do We Really Have A Soul Mate? by boynigeria(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
WHY
what abt widows who still find love

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Signs That It’s Time To End Your Relationship / Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? / I Need Ur Honest Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.