Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (50863 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by endowednicky(f): 2:09am On May 22, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Can i book space?
Guy!!!this is so back in the olden day4
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 2:40am On May 22, 2015
Well, there is absolutely nothing wrong if you decide you wanna be nice to the opposite sex! I have done stuff even for male friends that if i had done for a female, some might have called me a Mugu or Maga or whatever! Point is, never change who you are just because of other people's perception! obviously some people will try to take undue advantage, so its up to you to draw the line! The girl obviously has no integrity or self respect!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by cooluc(f): 3:52am On May 22, 2015
lilmax:
it looks like you've been there undecided to come up with this conclusion
Lol no just simple psychology and analysis..u funny sha
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by BlackTechnology: 5:37am On May 22, 2015
185mikel:
you don't call someone that help you with a sincere heart a maga. when u do so, you are blocking further blessing that are to come you way. it is God that helps and he will not come down to do it directly, he will send someone.
that lady behavior is common among ladies and it's a high level of ingratitude.
and when they can not get anything from you, they will say you are stingy.

I hardly comment on romance section but I have to due to this comment

Guy

I doff cap for you because you changed my perception and made me wiser this morning.

God bless you.

Yujin read this above. cool
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:08am On May 22, 2015
endowednicky:
guy!!!!you are soooo back in the olden days
cause i am old school
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Tolzeal(m): 6:48am On May 22, 2015
tunnamaniah:
Nice guyz dont get d girlz

No be same way whitney mock you....hahahaha
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by ifud(m): 7:24am On May 22, 2015
Helping the opposite sex now leaves one with the "MUGU/MAGA" tag? What an odd world.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 7:29am On May 22, 2015
nkem123:

Ofcourse I did that sometime ago, bt I have changed from such preposterous generosity.I nw do use and dump, nothing goes for free pattern so, watch ur back cos u may be my next victim
In your dreams my dear... I'm not saying any guy should be a fool for any girl but I hate it when guys generalise coz of the character one shallow minded lady displayed.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 7:34am On May 22, 2015
ayoolanr:
Well, there is absolutely nothing wrong if you decide you wanna be nice to the opposite sex! I have done stuff even for male friends that if i had done for a female, some might have called me a Mugu or Maga or whatever! Point is, never change who you are just because of other people's perception! obviously some people will try to take undue advantage, so its up to you to draw the line! The girl obviously has no integrity or self respect!!!
Best reply so far, wish I could like it a hundred times...
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 7:38am On May 22, 2015
Some guys are naturally nice, that's just who they are.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by nkem123(m): 7:43am On May 22, 2015
Beloxxy:

In your dreams my dear... I'm not saying any guy should be a fool for any girl but I hate it when guys generalise coz of the character one shallow minded lady displayed.
bt this is what all girls do say,'we are nt d same'..... .bt I have discovered that is nt true, u are all d same with exception of just 1%.bt hw many girls belong to this group of 1%? am yet to find one then my contempt and hatred for d women folks will stop
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Decentdamsel(f): 8:19am On May 22, 2015
nkem123:

bt this is what all girls do say,'we are nt d same'..... .bt I have discovered that is nt true, u are all d same with exception of just 1%.bt hw many girls belong to this group of 1%? am yet to find one then my contempt and hatred for d women folks will stop
. Guess who cares
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by nkem123(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2015
Decentdamsel:
. Guess who cares
neither do I
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 8:33am On May 22, 2015
nkem123:

My dear, I'm not trying to prove anything to you. I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world who treats me like a queen. I'm Only trying to talk some sense into you but it's obvious you wanna continue swimming in ignorance. that's fine.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Decentdamsel(f): 9:30am On May 22, 2015
nkem123:

neither do I
. So shut d bleep up
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by nkem123(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2015
Beloxxy:

My dear, I'm not trying to prove anything to you. I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world who treats me like a queen. I'm Only trying to talk some sense into you but it's obvious you wanna continue swimming in ignorance. that's fine.
u dnt have to bother yourself talking any sense into me, cos these theory u are trying to assert has become too monotonous to my hearing since 500bc without prove.
I can't fathom any sense of reality in ur submission cos it has been d same old denial and pretense of obvious reality.
d only change that affects a being is self determined change due to discovery of truth.
only a fool believe and align with an unproven submission of hypothesis.ur husband treats u like a queen cos u are married, and u proved yourself worthy of such luv.u dnt have to project ur culture as a general way of all women worthy of such royal treatment.
let me find one of a worthy virtue of womanhood, and I will buy ur submission
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by AnneMomoh: 9:51am On May 22, 2015
DICKtator:

Hope you are one of the contestants in the Miss or Mrs Nairaland pageant?
If you are not, you are either proud or extremely stu.pid!!
Or both!!!
(No oifense (in Mr C.ork's voice)
grin grin grin grin

Thanks for the compliment
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by codephela(m): 9:56am On May 22, 2015
ifeanyi317:
insulting the guy shows how immature she is.
..immature is too small na, naso bush gals inshort uncivilized toddlers dey do..dem sef go one day stil fall mugu..dats life!
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by prince2blinks(m): 10:16am On May 22, 2015
Naughtysite:
I don't hang out with broke girls anymore

If person tell me before say girl fit give a guy money to help his business, i for no believe. Till I see am live.

Get a hardworking girl who can have your back when you need money.
bros u done talk am finish broke ass girls evrywere
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by nkem123(m): 11:47am On May 22, 2015
Decentdamsel:
. So shut d bleep up
just a confirmation of my believe.u are nothing bt a rude and impudent LovePeddler and bitch.dnt care anyway.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Decentdamsel(f): 12:06pm On May 22, 2015
nkem123:

just a confirmation of my believe.u are nothing bt a rude and impudent LovePeddler and bitch.dnt care anyway.

Thanks goodness I confirmed ur belief cos you'll b a pest to any girl,u r better off being gay
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by czarr(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2015
......girls..girls..girls,well I have chosen to only associate with rich girls...more fun and less demanding/no demanding...they even help u awt financially even.
I'm too proud to hang with hungry girls.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by nkem123(m): 3:12pm On May 22, 2015
Decentdamsel:

Thanks goodness I confirmed ur belief cos you'll b a pest to any girl,u r better off being gay
thanks for d confirmation, u can take a free cab, get a map, then drive straight to hell.have a nice trip
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Decentdamsel(f): 4:34pm On May 22, 2015
nkem123:

thanks for d confirmation, u can take a free cab, get a map, then drive straight to hell.have a nice trip

Wia I knw you'll be waiting patiently for me
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by nkem123(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2015
Decentdamsel:

Wia I knw you'll be waiting patiently for me
not really my dear, bt just a direction of whr u belong
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by djjosh(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2015
Martini101:
. O boy, no be you talk first. Read{ Isaiah 4:1}
WOW, DZ SERIOS..D BIBLE HV SAID IT ALL...
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Decentdamsel(f): 6:20pm On May 22, 2015
nkem123:
not really my dear, bt just a direction of whr u belong
Since u knw d direction,I guess u r directing me to ur haux
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by nkem123(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2015
Decentdamsel:

Since u knw d direction,I guess u r directing me to ur haux
Ofcourse, I created hell for naija babes.anyone who cones near me I redirect there lives there, cos that's whr serves them right.no apologies my dear
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Decentdamsel(f): 6:43pm On May 22, 2015
nkem123:

Ofcourse, I created hell for naija babes.anyone who cones near me I redirect there lives there, cos that's whr serves them right.no apologies my dear

I knw u love staying in hell,,,can't say same for me...Enjoy ur nyt dere ALONE
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by nkem123(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2015
Decentdamsel:

I knw u love staying in hell,,,can't say same for me...Enjoy ur nyt dere ALONE
no really my dear, I dnt stay there.just keep folks like u in there with fake promises of cash.just watch ur back cos u are my next target
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by bola4dprec(m): 8:20pm On May 22, 2015
AnneMomoh:
The truth is she might just be lying to her friends. She just wanna feel hot for her friends.
She might just be communicationg with the guy
you resemble someone here in Naijiriya some people tagged him as #babaonechance others refers to him as mai gaskiya
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by bola4dprec(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2015
The guy must be a Satanist with excess money, despicable person. Illegitimate and no longer in its pure or original form because gbogbo ohun ti Olohun da dara dara ni ki se rada rada

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf / Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions / Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.