Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (50859 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by anigbajumo(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2015
Meet a lady 4da 1st time nd pay 4 her tfair jes like dat?honestly am stil searching 4 single reason to give lady money anyhow......A lady cum my syd frm anoda state she no give me chance to knack her I swear I no giv her 5naira for ttfair bk to wea she cum frm....
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Decentdamsel(f): 11:00pm On May 22, 2015
nkem123:

no really my dear, I dnt stay there.just keep folks like u in there with fake promises of cash.just watch ur back cos u are my next target
. My dear u r nt en can never be my type
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by nkem123(m): 11:18pm On May 22, 2015
Decentdamsel:
Lol! dnt worry I will spoil u with gifts,just to make sure I take u on my bed.hahahaha
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by bashydemy(m): 5:08am On May 23, 2015
Omo that girl bad oooo, Anytime my mama remember say she gave birth to a wise and bad nigga she dey always happy.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by nkem123(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2015
Decentdamsel:
dnt pretend,you are all d same.my money will do d job
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Decentdamsel(f): 8:31am On May 23, 2015
nkem123:
dnt pretend,you are all d same.my money will do d job
Hw can I pretend??..Last I checked ur a.ss is Jobless
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by nkem123(m): 9:21am On May 23, 2015
Decentdamsel:

Hw can I pretend??..Last I checked ur a.ss is Jobless
Hmmmnn, lol! Ofcourse breaking hearts is my job.u are my next job of target.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Alezy(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2015
Superman11:
E be like say Anna don run this type of parole well well ooh.
lolz
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Alezy(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Merci
howz u today?
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by funlord(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2015
grin
I don tire 2 advise men oh? The pattern is simple! Take note! MONEY BRINGS BIATCHES, AND BIATCHES BRING HAPPINESS 2 YOUR BALL SACKS! MONEY CAN'T BUY U LOVE BUT IT WILL GET U LOTS OF P.U.N.A.N.I! So the moral of the story is " FVCK BIATCHES AND THEIR DRAMA AND GO AND GET MONEY INSTEAD"!
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Decentdamsel(f): 2:44pm On May 23, 2015
nkem123:

Hmmmnn, lol! Ofcourse breaking hearts is my job.u are my next job of target.
. James Bond easy o
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by SkinnyDude(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2015
mencade6:
met some lovely ladies in my bank on so many ocassion, after each meeting, smiles, and little chit chat, i could clearly read their minds that they want me to demand for their phone number.

But no way, i always get them disappointed. I leave them by saying goodbye hope we will see again but i dont ask for their numbers.

No time for women wahala. No time!
bro Welcome. Were U Realeased?
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by SkinnyDude(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Some girls are just foolish! And na all this cheap girls dey fall person hand self!

As the guy request to pay her transportation fee, why she no reject his offer?

stupid girl.....longer throat dey worry her!

mtcheeeeeew undecided
yes. Like One Girl I Met In School. I Dont Know Her Quite Well. We Were Going To The Main Camp, I Offered To Pay (i Wan Form Big Boy). She Didnt Only Reject The Offer. She Paid For Me Instead. Omo! I Respected Her. I Know My School Girls How They Behave Nah. But This One Was Different.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by mencade5(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2015
SkinnyDude:
bro Welcome. Were U Realeased?
skinnydude bro, how u dey? I wasnt ban. Just took some time off. Though the other monicker u replied me this afternoon has been banned today.

Message my email na make we yan.

Hahaha
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by SkinnyDude(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2015
mencade5:
skinnydude bro, how u dey? I wasnt ban. Just took some time off. Though the other monicker u replied me this afternoon has been banned today.

Message my email na make we yan.

Hahaha
haha, They Alwayr Ban You. I Cant Log In To My Email. The Phone Am Browsin With Now Is Effin Up. I Lost My Phone.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 23, 2015
Lolz.....na mature babe she be but some girls dey use am set trap for some guys.

SkinnyDude:
yes. Like One Girl I Met In School. I Dont Know Her Quite Well. We Were Going To The Main Camp, I Offered To Pay (i Wan Form Big Boy). She Didnt Only Reject The Offer. She Paid For Me Instead. Omo! I Respected Her. I Know My School Girls How They Behave Nah. But This One Was Different.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by tottinova: 6:54pm On May 23, 2015
Na d same thing with guys, once they've had their way with the girl they view her as a stranger
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Yujin(m): 1:30pm On May 26, 2015
BlackTechnology:

I hardly comment on romance section but I have to due to this comment

Guy

I doff cap for you because you changed my perception and made me wiser this morning.

God bless you.

Yujin read this above. cool
I've read it and its a nice responds but I don't get what you consider special or educating here. Care to explain to me?
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 9:19am On May 30, 2015
1stCitizen:

Bros which Country I fit find such because I know say dem dey extinct for Naija.

Like two out of all the girls I have met. Very scarce bro.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Pidggin(f): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:
Stop being nice to girls! This is my last warning!!! All these cheap hoes are mearnt to be USED AND DUMPED period.

So says a man that quotes scriptures and passes self-righteous judgment on people, what a joke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by dinachi(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2015
Pidggin:

So says a man that quotes scriptures and passes self-righteous judgment on people, what a joke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you a cheap hoe? Why are you so bothered? Only a cheap hoe defends another cheap hoe!
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by charger09(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
AnneMomoh:
The truth is she might just be lying to her friends. She just wanna feel hot for her friends.
She might just be communicationg with the guy
u get sense dear..
u knw wat dhe call defence mechanism?
dats wot she s doing
100% sure shes wording dat dude
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Azam101: 11:07pm On May 14, 2017
That means she from a poor background, because if the guy had given her extra cheese and probably bought gift she for runmad be that!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see) / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf / Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.