Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing (5830 Views)

Hilarious Response From My Friend To His GF Who Needed To Change Her Wardrobe / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply / Babe Who Needed Sugar Daddy That Won't Sleep With Her Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by KAPOVee: 6:54pm On May 24, 2015
Dry
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by suzzy16(f): 7:57pm On May 24, 2015
njuwo:
You are the first Nigerian understanding girl i have come across here on nairaland. I clap for you!
tanx o
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 6:11am On May 25, 2015
suzzy16:
tanx o
You are welcome but don't forget to keep it up o.
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 6:13am On May 25, 2015
KAPOVee:
Dry
Words and Opposite; Dry - Wet.
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by suzzy16(f): 3:44pm On May 25, 2015
njuwo:
You are welcome but don't forget to keep it up o.
lol,okay o
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 6:52am On May 26, 2015
suzzy16:
lol,okay o
This one that you are laughing out loud and saying okay o. Are you not going to keep it up?
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by Nobody: 6:55am On May 26, 2015
If your epistle was aimed at striking up some humour; I`m sorry, you failed woefully.
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 7:09am On May 26, 2015
Dnarvaez:
If your epistle was aimed at striking up some humour; I`m sorry, you failed woefully.
If your comment was aimed at attempting to make a comment, i'm sorry, you ended up sympathising with my ex girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by Nobody: 7:13am On May 26, 2015
njuwo:
If your comment was aimed at attempting to make a comment, i'm sorry, you ended up sympathising with my ex girlfriend.
LOL. You have gone bananas.
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 7:17am On May 26, 2015
Dnarvaez:

LOL. You have gone bananas.
Which male part of the body resembles banana? Okay! You have gone John Thomas.

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by Nobody: 7:23am On May 26, 2015
njuwo:
Which male part of the body resembles banana? Okay! You have gone John Thomas.
LOL! "you have gone bananas" is an idiom. It means that you have gone mad/insane.
OLODO na really ur name. :-P
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by suzzy16(f): 9:16am On May 26, 2015
njuwo:
This one that you are laughing out loud and saying okay o. Are you not going to keep it up?
I ve been keeping it up before now,so why d change now
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by peeta89(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2015
Hello good evening. My name is Peter a post graduate student of LAUTECH, I m from Delta state But reside in Osogbo, Osun state and I am 26yrs of age. I need a pretty lady of about 20 to 25yrs for serious friendship that could lead to relationship. And she should also be in higher institution. My number is 08065794586 and my BlackBerry pin is 2bce2bd5. The lady should reside in either Oyo, Osun state.
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by peeta89(m): 10:49am On May 26, 2015
Hello good morning. My name is Peter a post graduate student of LAUTECH, I m from Delta state But reside in Osogbo, Osun state and I am 26yrs of age. I need a pretty lady of about 20 to 25yrs for serious friendship that could lead to relationship. And she should also be in higher institution. My number is 08065794586 and my BlackBerry pin is 2bce2bd5. The lady should reside in either Oyo, Osun state.
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2015
Dnarvaez:

LOL! "you have gone bananas" is an idiom. It means that you have gone mad/insane.
OLODO na really ur name. :-P
Junkie na really your other name for your WAEC result.
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2015
peeta89:
Hello good evening. My name is Peter a post graduate student of LAUTECH, I m from Delta state But reside in Osogbo, Osun state and I am 26yrs of age. I need a pretty lady of about 20 to 25yrs for serious friendship that could lead to relationship. And she should also be in higher institution. My number is 08065794586 and my BlackBerry pin is 2bce2bd5. The lady should reside in either Oyo, Osun state.
You be antispambot abi error of ommision. Why good evening for morning? You dey find serious relationship, and you no serious, why, why, why?
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2015
suzzy16:
I ve been keeping it up before now,so why d change now
It is not only up you have to keep it o. You have to also keep it real, do you know that?
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by peeta89(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2015
njuwo:
You be antispambot abi error of ommision. Why good evening for morning? You dey find serious relationship, and you no serious, why, why, why?
Bro it was a mistake.
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by suzzy16(f): 5:25pm On May 26, 2015
njuwo:
It is not only up you have to keep it o. You have to also keep it real, do you know that?
lol,okay
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by fucktoto: 5:31pm On May 26, 2015
serious people never laugh, is it?
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2015
fucktoto:
serious people never laugh, is it?
Yes, they never do, do you?
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2015
suzzy16:
lol,okay
You always laugh, is it your hobby?
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by njuwo(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2015
peeta89:
Bro it was a mistake.
If it is, all you have to do is correct it by modification.
Re: See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing by fexyrich(m): 2:16am On Nov 05, 2015
Op don't mind them joor I really laughed when I read your post..And am still laughing at the way you are answering their comments..you are indeed a clown..Dey just want to spoil your career for u!!BTW Your minstry is moving to the permanent site.. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. / 15 Ways To Seduce A Man & Make Him Crazy For You! / What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.