Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

‎ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2756 Views)

Five Top Most Funniest Comments On Romance Section..lmao / Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‎ by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 20, 2015
Cherlene:

Lovely evening MOST LIKELY the wisest DECISION. To RESTRAIN from such individuals. Cherlene
y are u sticking ur nose in what does nt concern u?
Re: ‎ by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 20, 2015
whisp3r:

That statement is scientifically incoherent and incorrect. A person can not eat craze.

ARE YOU CRAZY?

Now that's a proper question.. Dumb ass
Abi u drink mess?
Re: ‎ by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@OP receive sence in jesus name
hmmm.... speechless

1 Like

Re: ‎ by grad2012(f): 10:17pm On May 20, 2015
True talk,then u really dont need to answer everyone that quotes u all d time after u have made ur point on a thread espicially wen it makes no sense and try not to take tins personal. smiley

1 Like

Re: ‎ by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 20, 2015
whisp3r:

I can't believe I just replied you, judging from your posts it is obvious you and my younger brother are within the same age bracket.

15-16 years
You're probably a science student.
You still have a long way to go.
And . . . .
I honestly don't get your point here. Okay, so I have a long way to go, but so do you. Right? Also, I am not here to fight. I'm just pointing out that a person's mental characteristics are not related to his age. If I were to honestly say, I do not see the difference in maturity between teens and most of the people on this forum. I honestly wonder what MATURITY means to you guys.

Now, stop the age based discrimination.
Re: ‎ by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 20, 2015
grad2012:
True talk,then u really dont need to answer everyone that quotes u all d time after u have made ur point on a thread espicially wen it makes no sense and try not to take tins personal. smiley
exactly. You're smart grin

1 Like

Re: ‎ by grad2012(f): 10:37pm On May 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
exactly. You're smart grin
cool grin hehehehe tank u
Re: ‎ by tupem: 5:40am On May 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@OP receive sence in jesus name
na part of them be this o! bitterorgasm! undecided
Re: ‎ by Nobody: 6:47am On May 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:
n if i start with u, what can u do?

I will eat u raw
Re: ‎ by Nobody: 6:50am On May 21, 2015
Pointless thread.
Re: ‎ by bhaliz44(m): 7:19am On May 21, 2015
whisp3r:

That statement is scientifically incoherent and incorrect. A person can not eat craze.

ARE YOU CRAZY?

Now that's a proper question.. Dumb ass
you got me crakin' mehn!! cheesy cheesy
Re: ‎ by Dhavids(m): 7:24am On May 21, 2015
All this OP be claiming Ancient of days on NL... So many mentions you should av ignored on this thread if you really obey what you preach!!! And remember bro Age isn't Maturity... cool
Cc whisp3r

(1) (2) (Reply)

Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. / Which Nairalander Have You Kissed / Five Things You Will Notice If Your Woman Just Had Sex With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.