Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... (4717 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? / Photo: Man Gets An Attention On Sighting Mannequins Wearing Undies At Boutique / Why Are Nairaland Guys Insultive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 13, 2015
Hello everybody.

i intentionally create this here because this romance section is the most visited section of all and we must have came across a lot of bad comments either to your own topic or someone else's topic,in this situation you will be like "if to say my papa na herbalist i go call the guy moniker for sango".

i created a topic here in this same section on thursday and got almost 90% comments as insults,though i ve replied them all in a perfect way and i'm sure it will be a hard hit to them, though there are errors in the writeup but wait,na them dey pay for my subscription ? The link later

The thing is that you can insult only if you can withstand it,as in you will have develop an elephant's skin.Now i say shame on you that insult and later say "silent is the best answer for a fool" when the person replied.you start it so you must end it !!!!

You can win an e-fight even when you are at fault,it depends on how good you are at e-wars.

I'm still undefeated in all my e-fights and i can tell you i'm not always right at first but as the war begins you will be confused about who's at fault,no trick,you just have to counter all his post perfectly and let the people following have some laugh.simple as ABC....

For those of you who are not so good at e-fights,make friends with people you know that throws big punchline here on nairaland and whenever you are in a fight,mention them and they will come to your aid if you are right or wrong,what are friends for ?

Look,me i no dey looku they face !! I go send you home straight.na you go show me the constitution wey dem do for e-fight,
you and person wey no get ear dey fight so e con cut your own ear,no stand like mumu say he nor get ear *my broda my sister find better place cut am .them father wey teach them say mak dem dey insult anyhow,write letter give am *

some go still tell me say error dey my post,nor worry ehn? Me and u go sitdown talk how ya papa buy petrol gimme and if na generator he buy haba? We go talk am na

this is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/2372087/does-being-funny-ever-get
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by alberto2k(m): 6:01am On Jun 13, 2015
Your moniker sef na insult in Swahili language undecided

2 Likes

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by IamLEGEND1: 6:12am On Jun 13, 2015
wen u are backed into a corner, u mention ur friends to come and save ur skin?
Wat are you?

a bìtch?

2 Likes

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 13, 2015
Chai

1 Like

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 13, 2015
alberto2k:

Your moniker sef na insult in Swahili language undecided
shey na because dem just free your father as a slave from that small country ? Na hin con tell you say na insult abi,no be hin fault na them wey free am
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
wen u are backed into a corner, u mention ur friends to come and save ur skin?

Wat are you?

a bìtch?
more effort sir
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 13, 2015
Hishuula:
shey na because dem just free your father as a slave from that small country ? Na hin con tell you say na insult abi,no be hin fault na them wey free am
these wasn't necessary, abi the E-fight don start ??
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Afrok(m): 6:26am On Jun 13, 2015
Haha.... The post is long na, all nah to just warn us not to insult again? undecided well me no dey insult behind internet, physically i'll know how to deal wit insults coz am not a coward to be insulting someone whom i kno little or nothing abt.

I normally let the insults slide coz most insults are to seek attentions, trust me i dnt give attentions to such ppl coz i'm not a doctor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by benkings(m): 6:36am On Jun 13, 2015
Fr ur mind nw u b don......mofo!
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2015
Afrok:
Haha.... The post is long na, all nah to just warn us not to insult again? undecided well me no dey insult behind internet, physically i'll know how to deal wit insults coz am not a coward to be insulting someone whom i kno little or nothing abt.

I normally let the insults slide coz most insults are to seek attentions, trust me i dnt give attentions to such ppl coz i'm not a doctor.
lol,baba i wan mak e long pass this self,,,on point
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 13, 2015
Euro31:
these wasn't necessary, abi the E-fight don start ??
boss .e don start o,na like this e dey start na . Imagine that guy wey be "kobo" dey talk like that upon wetin we don write ,you wey be euro self no talk am
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 13, 2015
benkings:
Fr ur mind nw u b don......mofo!
no na veer !! Idiottttt
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by LEvuls(m): 7:04am On Jun 13, 2015
can someone explain what this man is trying to say here?

2 Likes

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 13, 2015
LEvuls:
can someone explain what this man is trying to say here?
nobody understands,but actually i'm talking on how to eradicate people like you....monsuru
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by NoMoreTrolling: 7:16am On Jun 13, 2015
Lol grin

OP, by now, you should know the typical Nigerian is a hater, talk less of the typical nairalander.

I don't see a reason why one would engage haters.
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by 400billionman: 7:17am On Jun 13, 2015
PEOPLE CATCH FUN HERE..

nobody knows you here.. stop getting offended by what strangers say. They can spew their trash and still eat their fuuk.
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 13, 2015
Hishuula:
boss .e don start o,na like this e dey start na . Imagine that guy wey be "kobo" dey talk like that upon wetin we don write ,you wey be euro self no talk am
grin grin grin
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by alberto2k(m): 7:53am On Jun 13, 2015
Hishuula:

who are u referring to? undecided

you schizophrenic paranoid rejected unrepentant buffoon like cretinous moronic slowpoke who is an embarrassment to himself undecided

Deranged Australopithecus grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by winetapper: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2015
alberto2k:

you schizophrenic paranoid rejected unrepentant buffoon like cretinous moronic slowpoke who is an embarrassment to himself undecided

i see you warming up for coooogar grin
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by LEvuls(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2015
Hishuula:
nobody understands,but actually i'm talking on how to eradicate people like you....monsuru
Hahahaha na that one Ur problem
then consider yourself dead and buried grin
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by stephenqueen: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2015
alberto2k:

You stole my lines undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by alberto2k(m): 8:46am On Jun 13, 2015
stephenqueen:
You stole my lines undecided undecided
mumu. . . lines ko, angle ni grin grin
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by alberto2k(m): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2015
winetapper:
i see you're hot and too ready to murder coogar grin
that's the spirit
cool cool
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by 2dice(m): 9:06am On Jun 13, 2015
People dey talk money ....*some text missing
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by 2dice(m): 9:07am On Jun 13, 2015
People dey talk money ....some people is talking trash ... E-fight e-war mtcheww ..Oga Seun is Balling ... Ffing your dream girl in real-life tongue ....u dey dere dey do one mumu E-lord...
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by naijaboiy: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2015
alberto2k:

Bad mahn! gringrin
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2015
H
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Aspiregreat: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2015
Tomfrench:
H

H for homicide
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 13, 2015
alberto2k:

choii shocked FATALITY!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by wenson(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Op if bad mouth no dy, e no go sweet
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dunno what is wrong with dudes on here nowadays,it's been guys hurling abusive words at each other,what's wrong with the brotherhood abeg

Vote Lamispaco as Mr Nairaland 2015
Re: Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
LEvuls:

Hahahaha na that one Ur problem
then consider yourself dead and buried grin
4 the same burial ground wey ya mama dey ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Letter To Ireneony / Girls I Have Come Across And Slept With / God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.