Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) (25259 Views)

Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch / Real Reasons I Conceded To Buhari —jonathan / Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by poshbrave(m): 9:28am On May 21, 2015
jumobi1:
You conceeded because you lost. Not conceeded will be a bad thing to do. No cookie for doing the expected. The masses voted you out.
Sir sorry 2 tell u dis is one thing 2 vote is another tin 4 ur vote 2 be counted. d one with d gun and bullet has upper hand compare 2 d one having only bullet.*think dude* GMB won in 2007 bt did he enter nope. read abt war trigers in other country u will under d price dis GEJ pay. cos is one tin 2 know wot 2 do is entirely another tin 2 do it. let wait and see how GMB elections will go judging by their quest 2 get power at all cost.

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by ukata16(m): 9:28am On May 21, 2015
Abeg let's hear something else. You were beaten, out-riggged and out-thought by your opponent. Let's stop making this man too righteous and pius
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2015
jumobi1:
You conceeded because you lost. Not conceeded will be a bad thing to do. No cookie for doing the expected. The masses voted you out.

I aways advice you to take your medication now see what it has caused you

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Pataki: 9:31am On May 21, 2015
Someone who does not even have a doctorate degree, and yet wants this hero-worshipping.

Don't worry May 29 is almost here. The truth about this sheep-devil will be totally unmasked.
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by sammhi(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2015
satelliteDISH:

The truth is he wants to prevent probe from GMB.
GEJ has many reasons to jettison those elections.. under age voting, irregularities, fraud, manipulation and rigging....dat' s why what he did is excellent...
let GMB probe him....GEJ already told him..he can if he wish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
I have come to understand that we love to glorify mediocrity in this country...@ vikkie14 and severussnape! You and i know that GEJ is a pathological liar..what is not how he claimed that he NEVER entered into any agreement with some group of person not 2 contest 2015 polls...until the video was publicised??

Have you ever asked yourselves if it wasnt staged, why the call between GEJ and GMB was leaked...if it wasnt to play to the gallery??

Nelson Mandela had the opportunity to lead SA for life...as they approached him after the first tenure in 1994...but he declined..paving way for Thambo Mbeki!
Thats a definition of Hero..despite ALL he put on the line, yet he considered others(the country) first...Mind you, he had NOTHING to be afraid of, No CRIMINAL case unlike GEJ..

I laugh @ that NTA advert during election, placing Mandela, Lee kwan yeu and Obama..side by side with GEJ...it shows how we mock our collective sensibility..
I don't have much to tell you, But Gej is a hero, a celebrated one for that matter, So you're angry that people are now referring to him as their hero. Hehehehehehehehehehe...
Go jump into a volcanic gorge if you're not happy about that.
[size=15pt]GEJ my hero!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by zendy: 9:36am On May 21, 2015
mayor20:

My friend, GEJ rejected the results. he his appealing through the Tribunals. If he had do other wise I put to you that Nigeria's would have set him ablaze in Abuja. And remember this is where the role of the military cones in . They are the custodians power.

Military are the custodians of power? Since when? My tax pays their salary. They work for me. As far as I am concerned,they not even custodian of my shoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by macof(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2015
inimitkel:

So he became a hero by not imitating the disgusting African system of ruling till old age? undecided Bro there aint anyfin commendable about his decision to step down if there is sanity in the system

Buhari is today enjoying that system. . at his mid 70s isn't it time to rest and spend time with family away from politics and power struggle?

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by InMyOpinion(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2015
[size=14pt]GEJ ..you made the wisest decision of your 6-year rule by conceding. You effectively garnered sympathy instead of retributions for the gross rot under your watch. [/size]
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by philips70(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2015
Bayern Munich conceded defeat to Barca in the UEFA CL semis to avoid conflict.

Now I believe he keeps saying this at every opportunity to convince his wife to forgive him.
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by lexsals4real(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2015
byrron:

Those that refused to concede were also voted out by the masses but they deliberately hold on to power and if you are a good student of history then u should know the outcome and how those affected countries are faring!

Every rational mind will surely appreciate GEJ for the nobel and honorable path he took.

what is so heroic for duin d expected..man Jonnah saves his ass for conceding if not he would hv been in a serious trouble by now...those leaders that had tested the patience of d mases hw is their life now... Gbagbo n co.. man u need to know d real definition of DEMOCRACY.. d people dat gives d mandate says no n there is nothing he could do.. Nigerians r ready for death dis time arnd..he most accept or else he knows d rest..

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by omogin(f): 9:46am On May 21, 2015
I hope Nigeria recovers from this guy's greed and ineptitude. If Buhari doesn't jail him and all his cronies, we may well continue the corruption cycle

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by macof(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2015
blackmantis:
Why did you contest in the first place?

You had promised you would do only one term only to turn around and fail to keep to your word.

You did not want any opposition to your candidacy that is why you didnt allow free and fair presidential primaries in your party.

Now you lost you say you conceded defeat to avert crisis. You did not conceed, you were voted out.

Buhari also said he wouldn't contest the 2015 elections. . but he went back on his word.
at least GEJ didn't do a second term (didn't win election) like he said grin

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Burger01(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2015
emmykk:
which Nigeria president have been probe ?

Let alone this that has Niger delta roots.

Don't allow us to light the pipelines
Go ahead! Light the pipelines and contaminate your environment nigga undecided

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by kuroben4real: 9:54am On May 21, 2015
ionsman:

Other African leaders did it before him. Enough of this Gej ass-licking. angry
bad belle no good eeh! its worth commending him for the good he has done. I hate when pple are partial & unfair
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by macof(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2015
modath:

Thank you for moving out of a leased appt when your payment expired... Thank you.

We appreciate you for averting a "crisis" and leaving an economic "crisis" for us to manage for the forseable future.

We thank you for respecting the choice of the majority and doing the needful instead of waiting to be "gbagboed" out since you were the best president EVER!!!.

I don't think this man reviews his thoughts & doesn't hear himself when he comes up with all this kind of ish!! undecided
tuncy:

Yes you are correct. Greater stuffs in prison, well furnished with enough palmwine. He will be given an aide to move around the prison yard freely.

*real sacrifices he made: making our economy miserable event if he got the highest income since 1960. Increasing or domestic and international debt. For increasing power generation to below 2000mega watts. Wake up from ur slumber and smell d coffin. He's arguably the worst leader we've had in 55yrs. If you are involved in international deals you will know what ds man has done to nig*
GEJ has many reasons to jettison those elections.. under age voting, irregularities, fraud, manipulation and rigging....dat' s why what he did is excellent...

Jonathan pushed Nigeria to no. 1 economy in Africa
those debts were mostly incured due to the Boko Haram menace Buhari largely allowed to escalate by protesting their initial attacks by the military and refusing to make peace talks and negotiations with them

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by lexsals4real(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2015
macof:

Buhari also said he wouldn't contest the 2015 elections. . but he went back on his word.

General said so out of anger for not allowing d votes of Nigerians to b count while Jonnah sign a document for promising not to run for second in case u don't know... we d masses begs d General to contest again couse no one amongst d politicians match his integrity.. quote me if u like..

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by kuroben4real: 9:57am On May 21, 2015
satelliteDISH:
The truth is he wants to prevent probe from GMB.
what are u saying?obviously there is no sense in wat u are saying
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by InvertedHammer: 10:00am On May 21, 2015
/

Oyibo people call it backhanded compliments.

But Africans wouldn't understand this, would they?

Oyibo people know how to play the mind of Africans like ludo.

The same pat on the back given to a retar.ded kid if he finishes reading a paragraph.

It might not be a big deal to normal kids, but hey! he is retar.ded--every act is heroic.

So, it will not be out of normal to cheer him on. And don't be the one left out when everyone else is clapping because that is not a noble thing

to do. In other words...GEJ, take your incompetent and retard.ed behind back to Otueke. He ruined Nigeria for 6 years.

\

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Nigerians passionately hate you sir. (includin me)

Shut up mr. man ! Are u a Nigerian?
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by kuroben4real: 10:01am On May 21, 2015
mistypiper:
And if you don't concede what would happen? Nothing. Buhari would have called you to let you know you've lost woefully and you need vacate the Aso rock ASAP. And that you shouldn't try to relocate abroad till we know how that $20b parol take happen.

I would like to see look on the face of those jobless guys trekking for GEJ when they hear how much he and his corrupt government stole from Nigeria.

If you like quote me I don't give a shii
this blablablablabla u are saying. U are saying ur own oh! Or i guess u are his agent or spokesman. Mtchwee

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by lexsals4real(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2015
macof:

Jonathan pushed Nigeria to no. 1 economy in Africa
those debts were mostly incured due to the Boko Haram menace Buhari largely allowed to escalate by protesting their initial attacks by the military and refusing to make peace talks and negotiations with them
who confirmed whether d under age voted for PDP or APC bt d irregularities in d SE/SS shown openly DAT even d International observers attested to that..man Gej is defeated by GENERAL n there is nothing he could du than to accept d outcome or else...

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by authority2006(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2015
macof:

So, the fact that Jona didn't win election means that he fulfilled his promise of one term agreement? This dude is deluded
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by codephela(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2015
eleojo23:
The fact remains that GEJ's reaction to the election results was better than that of Buhari when he lost in the last election.

We all know the unfortunate events that followed his failure to accept the results even when it was clear that he lost.
......... ......................Tell them..because some narrow minded clowns seem to have forgotten that dark chaos that left some families scarred for life wen the so called GMB failed to accept defeat...
God bless GEJ!

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Shut up mr. man ! Are u a Nigerian?
nope, i am in between nigeria and chad. So, i am a chadegerian. Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by macof(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2015
authority2006:
So, the fact that Jona didn't win election means that he fulfilled his promise of one term agreement? This dude is deluded

use ur common sense you mofo.
he promised one term, he gave us one term by whatever means it is one term

2 Likes

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 21, 2015
Sharrap there... people always have excuses for failure and defeat.
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by ralph28(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2015
Weldon sir,is only the wise understood what you did.
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Petra23(f): 10:05am On May 21, 2015
This case should end already. Not conceeding after obvious loosing, would have been disastrous.anyways,it's time to talk about the nation not individual's victory or benefit.You've done ur best.All d best after hand-over.

1 Like

Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by bashydemy(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2015
This man should just shut up ang go back to otuoke jare, If him no concede defeat he will only go Gbagbo way.
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Nobody: 10:08am On May 21, 2015
This man should shut up jooor, weren't you defeated by Buhari
Just tell us you are tired of ruling Nigeria instead of all these unnecessary attention seeking.
Re: I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) by Ijaya123: 10:08am On May 21, 2015
Vikkie14:
Lol... Man, You dont get it.
Which African Leader did what he did? You are not a good student of history. This isn't about Complimenting alone but also Commending.
Imagine if he didn't concede defeat, Nigeria will be in chaos by now. Nigeria will have Implode. And you know, WHEN NIGERIA SNEEZES, EVERY AFRICAN COUNTRIES WILL CATCH THE COLD. We would have been another Syria, Libya.
And don't forget the Western Prophesy of "Nigeria will break in 2015".
If you don't know, American Marines were stationed in Ghana incase of their evil prophesy coming to fruition.

We only thank God and the prayerful Nigerians who makes thing as they were today.

Even if any African leader had conceded defeat, which of them had called his opponent "prior-to" and "post" Winner Announcement?

If every other African Leaders have "OUTSTAND" him, he "STAND OUT" among them.

He conceded defeat because he lost the election by almost 3 million votes. Pure & simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 / Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.