Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates (9395 Views)

Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc / On Biafra And Lower Niger / The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by winnieG1(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2015
will Jega be the umpire for the supposed referendum?
Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by rman: 10:19am On May 21, 2015
noblezone:

You are no looking well bro, else you would have seen the wounded, the dying and the very dead, attacked by herdsmen so thirsty for blood in both Benue and Plateau over th weekend.

Those Nigerian are not "going about doing their daily live".

I am not promoting secession as you put.
I am promoting freedom sir.
We are not Nigerians, pure and simple.

How can slave traders give us identity? Are we slaves?

So who are the slaves? Communal clash, crime, and various challenges are part of every society, what we should clamor for is responsible leadership...

You are and your cohorts are alarmist. No one is holding any tribe back in Nigeria. If Nigeria breaks up or you get lower Niger, the issues will still be there in the new countries. What next? Each LGA or State will also ask for secession?

4 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by sebali: 10:24am On May 21, 2015
noblezone:

The former Eastern Region, now called South South and South East

Can u love us more dan we love awa sef.
Ibos plsss leave SS alone..... We re not one and wud neva be one. I repeat no SS born wud join d biafran "curse", not now, not ever, or hav u eva seen a Niger delta struggle where any ibo agenda was eva pushed foward. During d civil war, PH (den part of d eastern region) happily supported d Nigerian army against Biafra
..... Ibos plss feel free to secede alone. Leave SS to her fate

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by sebali: 10:31am On May 21, 2015
noblezone:

Nobody has threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable.
It was slave masters that created Nigeria.

We were not consulted but rather were forced into a union that is not workable.
We want out.

Read History and stop dis foolery.
Prior to our indepence Awolowo rejected a united nigeria, he wanted d teo seperate states.... Azikiwe ur hero was d said No, he preferred a United Nigeria.
I always say dis d problem with Ibos is dat ur fadas at of shame never told u d young ones d truth.....
OP pls open ur eyes so u 2 dnt pass dis falsehood 2 ur grandchildren.

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by Ezemust: 10:32am On May 21, 2015
dunkem21:

Nwanyi ka O bu Nwoke? ..
..let me ask Truckpusher ..
abeg doam.dat girl/boy eh...........
Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by dunkem21(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2015
Ezemust:
abeg doam.dat girl/boy eh...........

She.male is better grin
Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by Ezemust: 10:36am On May 21, 2015
dunkem21:

She.male is better grin
confusion yadima
Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by Nobody: 10:37am On May 21, 2015
sebali:

Read History and stop dis foolery.
Prior to our indepence Awolowo rejected a united nigeria, he wanted d teo seperate states.... Azikiwe ur hero was d said No, he preferred a United Nigeria.
I always say dis d problem with Ibos is dat ur fadas at of shame never told u d young ones d truth.....
OP pls open ur eyes so u 2 dnt pass dis falsehood 2 ur grandchildren.

We want to correct Ziks fatal mistake.
Is it any surprise to you that we celebrate Ojukwu and not Zik?

There is nothing we dont know bro,
Our fathers of shame did not even need to tell us anything, the history is there for us to us.

After the criminal slave trader called Luggard, the next person i blame for the circle of blood in Nigeria is Zik.
Nzeogwu and co before the Jihardists up north and the rampaging Fulani Herdsmen.

5 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by Nobody: 10:39am On May 21, 2015
sebali:

Can u love us more dan we love awa sef.
Ibos plsss leave SS alone..... We re not one and wud neva be one. I repeat no SS born wud join d biafran "curse", not now, not ever, or hav u eva seen a Niger delta struggle where any ibo agenda was eva pushed foward. During d civil war, PH (den part of d eastern region) happily supported d Nigerian army against Biafra
..... Ibos plss feel free to secede alone. Leave SS to her fate

If you know the leaders of the Lower Niger Congress, you wont be here to spew this..

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by dunkem21(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2015
Ezemust:
confusion yadima

And the she.male is Yoruigbo.
Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by Ezemust: 10:45am On May 21, 2015
dunkem21:

And the she.male is Yoruigbo.
let's pray for her.lol@yoruigbo
Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by Nobody: 10:46am On May 21, 2015
rman:

So who are the slaves? Communal clash, crime, and various challenges are part of every society, what we should clamor for is responsible leadership...

You are and your cohorts are alarmist. No one is holding any tribe back in Nigeria. If Nigeria breaks up or you get lower Niger, the issues will still be there in the new countries. What next? Each LGA or State will also ask for secession?

did you really post this?

Communal clash is used to describe hostilities between neighboring communities.
Example was the Aguleri and Umuleri (Anambra State) conflicts.

When a particular section of the country stroll into other peoples lands, attack them at night when they are sleeping, it is no longer communal clash. It is not just an ordinary crime.

You can twist the story for I care, but there is no going back on the referendum.

Besides, I cannot allow my grand children to belong to a country where they would be denied admission after scoring 69% in an exam, only for the same admission to be offered to someone who scored just 1%.Two cannot work together, except they agree.

4 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by rman: 10:50am On May 21, 2015
noblezone:

did you really post this?

Communal clash is used to describe hostilities between neighboring communities.
Example was the Aguleri and Umuleri (Anambra State) conflicts.

When a particular section of the country stroll into other peoples lands, attack them at night when they are sleeping, it is no longer communal clash. It is not just an ordinary crime.

You can twist the story for I care, but there is no going back on the referendum.

Besides, I cannot allow my grand children to belong to a country where they would be denied admission after scoring 69% in an exam, only for the same admission to be offered to someone who scored just 1%.Two cannot work together, except they agree.

You see, you are an alarmist and I wish you good luck.
Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by Nobody: 10:52am On May 21, 2015
rman:

You see, you are an alarmist and I wish you good luck.

You can run from the truth but you cannot hide.
I wish you well.
Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by dunkem21(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2015
Ezemust:
let's pray for her.lol@yoruigbo

Agreed. Let's pray for Sh(e)im.
Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by Mariory(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2015
The pain of the election loss is still fresh. It is very painful for these guys so I'm afraid we nairalanders have to put up with these waste of pixel threads for a while yet. When the pain fades so too will threads about Asari/Lower Niger/SS/SE/Biafra etc. This process is already taking place.

5 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by Nobody: 10:58am On May 21, 2015
Mariory:
The pain of the election loss is still fresh. It is very painful for these guys so I'm afraid we nairalanders have to put up with these waste of pixel threads for a while yet. When the pain fades so too will threads about Asari/Lower Niger/SS/SE/Biafra etc. This process is already taking place.

As we our agitation has anything to do with Jonathan?
You know that is a a big lie.
Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by joeyfire(m): 12:05pm On May 21, 2015
The referendum must be preceded by significant grassroots sensitisation of in the SE/SS. I will volunteer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by sebali: 12:26pm On May 21, 2015
noblezone:

We want to correct Ziks fatal mistake.
Is it any surprise to you that we celebrate Ojukwu and not Zik?

There is nothing we dont know bro,
Our fathers of shame did not even need to tell us anything, the history is there for us to us.

After the criminal slave trader called Luggard, the next person i blame for the circle of blood in Nigeria is Zik.
Nzeogwu and co before the Jihardists up north and the rampaging Fulani Herdsmen.

See as tribalism has finished u.
So u knew d truth but exempted Zik in ur first post and placed all d blame on Luggard.

If ibos sincerely want out of Nigeria, u pple shud tak ur 5 landlocked states and leave SS out of it.
Beliv me, shud u agree 2 tak only ur landlocked states nobody wud stop u, rather d nation wud celebrate ur departure.

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by sebali: 12:27pm On May 21, 2015
joeyfire:
The referendum must be preceded by significant grassroots sensitisation of in the SE/SS. I will volunteer

Y are u guys trying to force d SS to join d SE.
Is it love or OYEL?

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by joeyfire(m): 1:00pm On May 21, 2015
sebali:

Y are u guys trying to force d SS to join ur d SE.
Is it love or OYEL?

illiterate yarns. SE get oil and gas. Google is your friend

3 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by sebali: 1:04pm On May 21, 2015
joeyfire:

illiterate yarns. SE get oil and gas. Google is your friend
D oil in Imo is not evn as much as dat in Ondo or Edo. Den d oil in Anambra is on Igara soil.

If u say it aint 4 d oil, den plss leave d south south alone.
What do guys need us for so badly u cant stop dragging us into ur SE struggle.

5 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by omololu2020(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2015
noblezone:
4. A call for a referendum proposing that an Asset Protection and Guarantee Scheme should be put in place to take an inventory of the assets of the people of the Lower Niger and ensure adequate compensation in case of any displacement.
Nonsense
Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by omololu2020(m): 1:11pm On May 21, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you guys are jokers. None of the nonsense you listed up there will be accepted or implemented by any sane house of legislators or even a sane leader. I have said this and I will continue to say this; any ethnic group that doesn't want to identify with Nigeria again should pack their belongings and move to cameroon or Chad republic. No single territory of Nigeria will be negotiated for whatever reason(s).

Lower niger congress my _ass
mr man stop talkin lik dis,any tribe or region should b given d right to vote if dey still wanna b part of Nigeria or not.
Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by joeyfire(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2015
sebali:

D oil in Imo is not evn as much as dat in Ondo or Edo. Den d oil in Anambra is on Igara soil.

If u say it aint 4 d oil, den plss leave d south south alone.
What do guys need us for so badly u cant stop dragging us into ur SE struggle.

You be olodo. No free education for your type today. Stop claiming where u are not from. Even if your place no get oil u don't have to claim SS. Have some dignity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by sebali: 2:00pm On May 21, 2015
joeyfire:

You be olodo. No free education for your type today. Stop claiming where u are not from. Even if your place no get oil u don't have to claim SS. Have some dignity

Instead of disproving my statement u resulted 2 ur only escape ruth; Abuse.

For ur Info I am a Proud Edo boi.
And i will rada die dan join Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 21, 2015
sebali:

See as tribalism has finished u.
So u knew d truth but exempted Zik in ur first post and placed all d blame on Luggard.

If ibos sincerely want out of Nigeria, u pple shud tak ur 5 landlocked states and leave SS out of it.
Beliv me, shud u agree 2 tak only ur landlocked states nobody wud stop u, rather d nation wud celebrate ur departure.

Are you from the South South?
If you are, better talk to your people now, because the President of the Lower Niger Congress, is from South South.
Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 21, 2015
sebali:

Y are u guys trying to force d SS to join d SE.
Is it love or OYEL?

What you guys have failed to understand about our estate s that we dont need oil to survive.
Anyhow it is, the partnership between the South South and the South East is growing.
We must not stay in the same country though.
Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 21, 2015
sebali:

Instead of disproving my statement u resulted 2 ur only escape ruth; Abuse.

For ur Info I am a Proud Edo boi.
And i will rada die dan join Biafra.

Everybody wiil not agree bro, but majority will carry the vote.
Even some Igbos will vote against our independence.
Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by danlaw: 2:19pm On May 21, 2015
noblezone:

Are you from the South South?
If you are, better talk to your people now, because the President of the Lower Niger Congress, is from South South.

Clowns. Who elected the president of lower delta congress? I never heard of an election involving the tribes of the Niger Delta to elect a president.

Please you people should leave Warri out of your calculations. The Niger Delta does not start and stop with Asari Dokubo and his tribesmen. You can form your beloved Biafra or Lower Niger country with them.

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 21, 2015
danlaw:

Clowns. Who elected the president of lower delta congress? I never heard of an election involving the tribes of the Niger Delta to elect a president.

Please you people should leave Warri out of your calculations. The Niger Delta does not start and stop with Asari Dokubo and his tribesmen. You can form your beloved Biafra or Lower Niger country with them.

Just make sure your vote counts bro.
When the time comes, cote NO.

Like always, I insist it is very possible, to express your opinion, without calling people names.
Re: Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates by dekdek: 2:27pm On May 21, 2015
noblezone:

Bros, calm down. Control yourself.

The Lower Niger Congress her inaugural meeting in August 2014.
Jonathan whom you mischievously called Jona-daft was in power.

Why wait till when it was obvious that Jonah-daft is going before ur meeting? Besides, how well have u publicise ur decisions before now? Why the sudden emergence?

As much as you are so vexed by the idea of the congress, did you really read the points at all or just drew lines on them?

I called and still calling for SNC. When Jonah-daft gave us a waste of a conference u guys supported it. Whatever points u Av must be collectively agreed to.

Anyway, nothing is going to stop the referendum.
As the UK allowed Scotland to have theirs, so must Nigeria allow us to have ours.

What referendum?is Nigeria now Scotland? Besides, we will agree together to give u or not and that won't happen now till at least 2019 after the Generals first term.

Even if you are angry about the referendum, are also angry about insuring our assets?

Nigerian military under a new leadership will insure that.

The assets Nigerians destroy at slightest excuses?

Are u insinuating that those that break pipelines and destroy facilities with dynamite are abokis?

The other day, there was a cartoon in Denmark and our brothers lost millions.
Are you saying it should continue?

It happened because our govt was irresponsible. Even those that perpetrated such ought to be brought to book, Jonah-daft did not do such.

What exactly do you people want?

A good and viable country we all can call home. Destruction of ethnic and religious differences, a bane to our progress.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Suspend Amaechi And Onu Now" - PDP Tells Buhari / Declare Herdsmen Terrorists, SERAP Urges UN Security Council / I’m Not Intimidated By Moneybag Politicians, Won’t Step Down – Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.