Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,130 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa (55265 Views)

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / If I Hear! See How Nigeria Will Look If Buhari Finishes With Nepa (photo) / Photo: See What Will Happen The Moment Buhari Finishes With phcn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by Forwetinnah: 10:40am On May 21, 2015
Dreamers
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by VISTIN(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2015
I pray it works out for us. Even if an Algerian will be president for us to have light, I will vote.
Good luck GMB!!!
Good luck Nigeria!!!!!
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by obynaDmob(m): 10:41am On May 21, 2015
titus3:

Nigeria doesn't generate "GW" of electricity, if we did we won't be complaining at all, I believe you meant MW.

1000 Mega anything equals 1 giga anything.....recent reports say we produce 5,500 Mega Watts ..which equals?

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by Amynature(f): 10:42am On May 21, 2015
Atleast he won't be clueless and balless like the outgoing Oga @ the top
if nt clueless,He will be brainless...
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by pasol4real(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2015
Op u can dream o .
Nigerians better pray dat buhari wud even be able to meet up wit the current level of electricity .He shud build on the achievements of the outgoing government on the Power sector.But If what am hearing is true (scraping of the privatisation of the Power sector)we may Just be heading back to the days of total blackout in the country.

So help us God.
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by chamboy(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2015
dovelike:
Lolzzz. If you haven't started seeing changes now then there won't be any.
sweet igbo girl Y
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by tolexy007(m): 10:43am On May 21, 2015
I pray oo
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by bigtt76(f): 10:43am On May 21, 2015
At least APC government currently showing their capabilities in Lagos. In Lekki Phase one, the street lights are always on 24/7 come rain come shine grin makes you wonder if they got power switch attached grin
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by ikeholar(f): 10:44am On May 21, 2015
Waiting........
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by princefaculty(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2015
Tht one pass be careful o grin
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by Nobody: 10:44am On May 21, 2015
Let's hope so!
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by ceejayluv(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2015
TooNoisy:
That cannot happen in 4 or 8 years. The city of New York consumes 200GW of electricity. We generate just 3GW in Nigeria.

Moving from 3GW to 200GW doesn't happen in 8 years. Let us start by trying to achieve 45GW which is what is generated in South Africa. Even that is a tall order in 4 or 8 years. Fixing power cannot happen overnight. If we can get to 12MW, which means more Nigerians can have access to electricity and for a little longer than now, then he would have tried.
You're being real , sis... Building a 1GW plant takes 4-6 years even with full down payment. Even if ten are to be built simultaneously; budget , legal, infrastructural and sundry constraints will push such project to ten years to complete at least.....
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by obynaDmob(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2015
TooNoisy:

Don't believe their lies. Generation capacity is different from what is actually generated.

True that...just read the report well...the actual generated is about 3.8 Gw, which could probably still be a lie undecided
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by arabadayor17(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2015
I pray such happen
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by ignis: 10:51am On May 21, 2015
In their dream. ..
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by mekstaniac(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2015
alobam1:
Cos he is a magician abi?Yeye dey worry una

I tot GEJ was a magician? Cos he didn't do it, u guys said he's a failure

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by Godsate: 10:54am On May 21, 2015
dovelike:
Lolzzz. If you haven't started seeing changes now then there won't be any.

Ur comment is good but get no sense.
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by Janet101(f): 10:55am On May 21, 2015
Amen
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by Sweetguy25: 11:00am On May 21, 2015
Delusions. Its not even about the power but the city.
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:02am On May 21, 2015
If your flight is about to touch any airport in Europe, the Americas, Australia, Asia and some African countries at night, you notice the skyline of houses with light. But when you are about to land in any of Abuja or Lagos airport, you are welcomed by darkness.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by anonimi: 11:02am On May 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If your flight is about to touch any airport in Europe, the Americas, Australia, Asia and some African countries at night, you notice the skyline of houses with light. But when you are about to land in any of Abuja or Lagos airport, you are welcomed by darkness.

I laugh in Chinese grin grin

Is it not part of Buhari's DISASTROUS legacy as military DICTATOR for two years

The DECEPTION that is BabaOneChance go soon clear for una eyes cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090179_buharinopower_jpeg076a5ac049bdb0d76435be4901421bce
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by dikachi04(m): 11:02am On May 21, 2015
Odimma like that..
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by Nobody: 11:03am On May 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Damn this sweet country.

Too much expectation, same thing happened in 2011, everyone was expecting a miracle without knowing how long the miracle will take.

When the miracle didn't happen magically as they expected, the abuses start rolling in.

History is about to repeat itself again.

This time around, na buhari/apc use their hand invite trouble come their house.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by Nobody: 11:03am On May 21, 2015
Buhari is not a magician but @ least he'll do better than jona and u'll see a change @ least
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:04am On May 21, 2015
theSpark:
When we get to this level we'll now have to start begging Nigerians who are not used to constant power to switch off light bulbs before leaving the office.

Lol, if you're using a prepaid meter, na you go dey beg yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by Myself2(m): 11:04am On May 21, 2015
deji68:
i hope it will not be like this.... cool cool cool cool

[size=14pt]Which Buhari mtchewww,this one that has already started denying his campaign promises[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by write2obi(m): 11:08am On May 21, 2015
ginawest:
I pray o
I hope it turns out so, the expectations on him are really getting too much, i pray he delivers.
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by theSpark(m): 11:08am On May 21, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Lol, if you're using a prepaid meter, na you go dey beg yourself.
grin government offices go beg their staff. Those ones don't care
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by MrBully: 11:09am On May 21, 2015
Dreamers

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by anonimi: 11:11am On May 21, 2015
Keneking:
Great..Jonathan left us like this

How did OBJ, the navigator for APC leave us after $16 billion spent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by kenoz(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa by ocelot2006(m): 11:19am On May 21, 2015
Yeah right....and what did he do as then Head of State?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN / Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.