Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" (70858 Views)

Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested / Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by arfezces: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
God bless you
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by UjSizzle(f): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Smh guys eh. For women you claim ain't worth much, you sure spend a lot of time trying to decipher and name them fall for you undecided

This is a full-time job.
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by sparkwil(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
angry angry
All these manuals of instructions..... Like women are now some sort of programmed devices angry

Truth is all these theories hardly works in the real world

My advice to guys out there....
Be yourself, be gentlemanly, be hardworking and focused. Pursue your goals(not women) with laser light focus and the right woman will show up.
And most importantly be a Christian. You just can't beat Godswill

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Mynd44: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
UjSizzle:
Smh guys eh. For women you claim ain't worth much, you sure spend a lot of time trying to decipher and name them fall for you undecided

This is a full-time job.
That's for guys with nothing better to do with their time.
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by happney65: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Flashh:

Who are you by the way?

Are you Rihanna? = No!

Are you Beyonce? = No!

Are you Gabriel Union? = No!

Please squeeze this post, shove it in your mouth and shut-up.

If you woo them with money they won't play hard to get.

Bros,you Bad gann ohh..lol.See how u "killed" the mofo..Yes ohh,get money and she is all yours..Like that mumu that said her boyfriend dey smoke..Na cos the dude get money and he no send her na why.cos any man that trully and genuinely loves you would do away with anything you tell him you dont like..Simple

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Sunshinelady(f): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
classicB:
.this is one of the most silly post have read here so far, lemme assume that the OP isn't yet a man, cos if you're then u wouldn't come up with this kinda trash u call a post.

are you trying to say a girl u woo cannot say no and mean it?? what makes you think she is forming hard to get when she doesn't have you in mind at all.??
I have a guy that as been asking me out for over 2years now and i have told him NO from the onset but he kept persisting simply because he has a fish brain like the OP , he must be thinking am forming hard to get.
if we don't love you then we don't!!!! you can't force your love on us and if u insist we agree for you then welcome to the friendzone arena, and pls remember not to complain about being friendzoned afterwards
tnks
. My dear sista, dat OP guy tire me.
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by happney65: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
sparkwil:
angry angry
All these manuals of instructions..... Like women are now some sort of programmed devices angry

Truth is all these theories hardly works in the real world

My advice to guys out there....
Be yourself, be gentlemanly, be hardworking and focused. Pursue your goals(not women) with laser light focus and the right woman will show up.
And most importantly be a Christian. You just can't beat Godswill

So people wey no be christians no fit get woman abi?Shiorrr grin
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Gynacologist(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
kennyddonn:
I hate text books...I prefer keypoints....
funny dude
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
classicB:
.this is one of the most silly post have read here so far, lemme assume that the OP isn't yet a man, cos if you're then u wouldn't come up with this kinda trash u call a post.

are you trying to say a girl u woo cannot say no and mean it?? what makes you think she is forming hard to get when she doesn't have you in mind at all.??
I have a guy that as been asking me out for over 2years now and i have told him NO from the onset but he kept persisting simply because he has a fish brain like the OP , he must be thinking am forming hard to get.
if we don't love you then we don't!!!! you can't force your love on us and if u insist we agree for you then welcome to the friendzone arena, and pls remember not to complain about being friendzoned afterwards
tnks
madam no be quarell na.... grin
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by sexaddict08(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
classicB:

tnks

shut up...
u will fall into wrong hand if u allow ur beauty to control ur brain.
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by kennyddonn(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gynacologist:
funny dude
abiii nah, the truth.
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Waste of time reading all this long notes....... The only secret is TRY TO MAKE UP A GENERAL CONVERSATION WITH A GIRL first before asking her for a friendship...... Just put urself in her position..... Can a stranger just meet u on the road and tell you I want u to be my friend..... How does that sound to u?
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Jamb2016Expo: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
na lie
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
Flashh:

Who are you by the way?

Are you Rihanna? = No!

Are you Beyonce? = No!

Are you Gabriel Union? = No!

Please squeeze this post, shove it in your mouth and shut-up.

If you woo them with money they won't play hard to get.

na by force to date us?? go and date Beyonce and Rihanna then, and by the way not every girl is a gold digging biatch you've met all your life!

1 Like

Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by fexyrich(m): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
classicB:

if we don't love you then we don't!!!! you can't force your love on us and if u insist we agree for you then welcome to the friendzone arena, and pls remember not to complain about being friendzoned afterwards. And what is this one feeling like..you are sounding like you girls don't need us guys even much more than we need you..You turn down some guys because u feel u have other options..Go to d north and see where over aged women are protesting about scarcity of husbands..Some men even help you girls out by marrying several of u at a time so as to help u answer married woman...By d time ur 40 and you don't av a man to marry you..You will look for your houseboy to marry..Stop sounding as if u girls are doing us a favour by dating us..U need guys more than dey need u..Pls gerrara here my friend!!
tnks

1 Like

Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by tatax(m): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
It amazes me how people will just go and do a thorough research on how to get a girl when there are so many problems to be fixed in this country...

Bill gate is thinking how to reduce the effect of climate change on farmers, Adenuga is thinking of how to conquer the world with Glo and I am thinking how to take advantage and key into the radical technology revolution going on in the world to grow my business and affect the society. Then someone somewhere in this crazy competitive world is racking his brain on women.

Smh for some people.

5 Likes

Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by fexyrich(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
classicB:

if we don't love you then we don't!!!! you can't force your love on us and if u insist we agree for you then welcome to the friendzone arena, and pls remember not to complain about being friendzoned afterwards. And what is this one feeling like..you are sounding like you girls don't need us guys even much more than we need you..You turn down some guys because u feel u have other options..Go to d north and see where over aged women are protesting about scarcity of husbands..Some men even help you girls out by marrying several of u at a time so as to help u answer married woman...By d time ur 40 and you don't av a man to marry you..You will look for your houseboy to marry..Stop sounding as if u girls are doing us a favour by dating us..U need guys more than dey need u..Just gerrara here my friend!!
tnks
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
sexaddict08:

shut up...
u will fall into wrong hand if u allow ur beauty to control ur brain.
bro's, have you passed your jamb yet you're in the very least position to advise anyone on relationship stuff
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
classicB:

na by force to date us?? go and date Beyonce and Rihanna then, and by the way not every girl is a gold digging biatch you've met all your life!
SHUT YOUR FVCKING MOUTH UP angry

ASHAWO BE FORMING BORN AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
sonofananimal:
all these nairaland teenagers self..... "smh"

1 Like

Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
sonofananimal:

1 Like

Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by fexyrich(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
classicB:

tnks
)Girls forming like we need them more than they need us..While in actual sense we are the once doing them a favour by asking them out or even marrying them..By d time u are 48 years and u don't see a guy to marry u..U would start wishing you accepted dat guy asking you out for 2 years..Go and see how many beautiful women out der of matured age praying and fasting every day for a husband..That's wen u wld apreciat d true value of a man..As if u buy fine boy in d market.Just garara here my friend

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by kingsfield(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
kennyddonn:
I hate text books...I prefer keypoints....
Hahaha
as in ehh!
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
classicB:

SO YOU KNOW WHO BE TEENAGERS AND YOUR COMMENT SOUND LIKE MATURE WOMAN ABI undecided

Block head
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
fexyrich:
)Girls forming like we need them more than they need us..While in actual sense we are the once doing them a favour by asking them out or even marrying them..By d time u are 48 years and u don't see a guy to marry u..U would start wishing you accepted dat guy asking you out for 2 years..Go and see how many beautiful women out der of matured age praying and fasting every day for a husband..That's wen u wld apreciat d true value of a man..As if u buy fine boy in d market.Just garara here my friend
what is the essence of your story?? so because I wanna marry now I should say yes to all my toasters??
funny!! how will u feel if ur gf of many years starts cheating on you with numerous guys simply because she doesn't wanna play hard to get? pls get sense.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by shaboti: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
classicB:

tnks
lmfao
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by jbash: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
op u can liee undecided remember u used all dt on me yet I didn't fall for u
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by tk4rd: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
classicB:

tnks
If you read the O.P's post, you would have discovered that you just confirmed his long write-up with wat you just wrote..
His write-up is a little bit deeper than the topic
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by kennyddonn(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
kingsfield:
Hahaha as in ehh!
honestly I hate it.....I don't have d time
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by jworos(m): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
classicB:

tnks
U sound familiar,r u a delsuite? but for real, what d Op is saying works many atimes,i guess dat guy F'd up d rule.
Re: Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
jazinogold:
so upon all d long story no solution!

this is d reason y students fail exam. there book go full but no relevant answer!
A round of applause for this man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.