Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,273 members, 7,842,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) (56848 Views)

Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him / The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. / Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by willsofsteel: 12:30pm On May 21, 2015
Did I jUst See appLe? i ThOught thEy don't Plant tHat in NigEria undecided
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by redcliff: 12:33pm On May 21, 2015
Keneking:

Please quantify Obasanjo's farm...what do you mean by big?

What kind of dumb question is this?
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 21, 2015
toshmann:

SMH! OMG!
Look at the reasoning of a nigerian. And this dude could be a graduate. Just bc you love Buhari you allow that love to becloud your reasoning.

What about the fulani cattle rearers? Nobody cares for cows more that them. Nobody has killed human beings, wiped out villages more than them.

What about Adolf Hitler. A lover of dogs. Guy abeg. . . .

You are pathetic
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by digitsolution: 12:38pm On May 21, 2015
Way to go. Almost all of them own farms.
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 21, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Any man who can take care of animals can take care of humans.
but those cows look very hungry and skinny, compare to the ones Fulani herdsman sale around. that means hunger go change una head by force.
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 21, 2015
googlepikin:
but those cows look very hungry and skinny, compare to the ones Fulani herdsman sale around. that means hunger go change una head by force.

Say what you like, it's a free world.
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by ladodo: 12:45pm On May 21, 2015
The mad dog of ekiti has stoped barking, no more death wish, no more saying baba has gone 2 d hospital and so on, after d election president elect has showed us a good example as a simple leader, who is ready to diversify our economy 4rm dependance on crude oil only, to add agriculture has well so dat we can also start being a producing nation in terms of agricultural products rather dan being a consumming nation. Good one 4rm my president elect, God bless mr president elect, God bless all those dat will be on d arms of affairs of dis country 4 d next 4 years, God bless we'll dat have supported d change in government and God bless our country Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 12:51pm On May 21, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Any man who can take care of animals can take care of humans.

cause humans are animal ba?
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Themandator: 12:52pm On May 21, 2015
Buhari farm Buhari farm, if the farm is successful why did he have to 'borrow' to pay for his nomination form?
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by DollyParton1(f): 12:53pm On May 21, 2015
Keneking:

Ogun state governor should invest in this farm...his investment would not go in vain.

Ogun state governor should not invest in that farm. Rather we should start our own farm in Ogun state.
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2015
HAH:
Buhari, I voted you four times in my life and I finally succeeded in the last attempt, Baba one of the Major reasons I supported you is to fight corruption and mercilessly deal with those that stole our commonwealth and put us in the present mess in Nigeria.

Baba Buhari if you are sworn in and all I see is business as usual, I assure you I will multiple by 5 the level of criticism I had for GEJ and finally dump and disgrace you out of office 2019.

Your probation period is your first 100 days to see a clear blueprint that will determine your 1460 days in office,

Lastly I will pray for your success. As I have a serious believe that under you we will have a new Nigeria.

Nigeria sai Baba
Gbam.
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Darlduchi: 1:01pm On May 21, 2015
I understand this is where Buhari breed this cows, arm his kinsmen, with cows and AKA 47, with a simple message to go into all the zoo, killing them in the name of sharia
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2015
Keneking:
Great...i see practical revival of the agricultural sector of the economy, I see cheap farm products and sufficiency.

I see a bountiful harvest of oranges, citrus, udala etc under this government.

Picture 9 reveals that the cows (malu's) have started benefiting from the victory of their master in the last elections. They have grown very big...at least the cows now have rest of mind grin In short, their future is bright .....

Ogun state governor should invest in this farm...his investment would not go in vain.

I think for the sake of hygiene, visitors in this farm should wear appropriate footwear and clothing preferably overall coat/jacket.

There has to be perimeter fence around the cows, the mounted woods have no significant importance. They can be upgraded by installing barbed wires around so that visitors can sight / point / finger/ talk at a distance.

Sai Buhari

if those are the only things u see, then u r blind.
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 21, 2015
toshmann:

But they said he had only 30 cows and 1million naira and his presidential form had to be bought by others

ThankGod u said they said...

Fact is that he is very wealthy, lives a wealthy life, Maintains a massive convoy n all what not.

If he is poor, we will know.

Imagine, he said he collected bank loan of over 20 million to buy his form.. U sabi any bank whey de behave Like that?
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2015
eazisky:
Compare and contrast the space among the cows in the next four years, baba go don fill the blank spaces with more and bigger cows
true! I see anoda otta farm in the Making.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by boxypane(m): 1:15pm On May 21, 2015
I see return of the G.nuts Pyramids.
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by makzeze: 1:22pm On May 21, 2015
eazisky:
Compare and contrast the space among the cows in the next four years, baba go don fill the blank spaces with more and bigger cows
why not? His income as president will definitely surpass his pension. So he is going to channel and increase his investment on the farm. wise business decision indeed.

you understand you TANoid?
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by toshmann(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2015
sunnyshayne:

I am pathetic

Truth hurts

Name calling is the number one evidence of lack of argumentative ability. But Don't get it twisted. I can return the "favor" too. If I'm in the mood
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 21, 2015
lalasticlala:
President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, earlier today, Thursday, May 21, visited his farm in his hometown, in Daura, Katsina.

He was accompanied by Ogun state Governor, Ibikunle Amosun as well as Abbah Kyari.

See photos below:

http://ynaija.com/buhari-visits-beautiful-farm-gov-amosun-see-photos/

i like cattle raring. Im thinking how i can run it.......good business, only 10 cows can give above 1 million naira.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by deletrue: 2:05pm On May 21, 2015
Keneking:
[s][/s]

You are entitled to your opinion.

Nonsense comment
Na that one make you draw line across the face of my post?
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 21, 2015
[s]
deletrue:
Na that one make you draw line across the face of my post?
[/s]

No comment
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by deletrue: 2:14pm On May 21, 2015
Keneking:
[s][/s]

No comment
Nor try that thing again. You get luck say am not with computer.
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by olaniyanibukun(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2015
Make dem no leave Amosun alone for d farm o!!!

From the way he is opening his 32, He's showing d potential of someone that can finish baskets full of unripe oranges
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by olaniyanibukun(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2015
deletrue:

We are truly in d era whereby computers are smarter than humans shocked
deletrue:

We are truly in d era whereby computers are smarter than humans
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by deletrue: 2:31pm On May 21, 2015
olaniyanibukun:

We are truly in d era whereby computers are smarter than humans shocked

We are truly in d era whereby computers are smarter than humans
I do not think so. Na human dey still operate computer.
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by eazisky(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2015
makzeze:
why not? His income as president will definitely surpass his pension. So he is going to channel and increase his investment on the farm. wise business decision indeed.

you understand you TANoid?

y ranting like a brainless gay?
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by dotune(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2015
That baba shoe tho grin
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by olaniyanibukun(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2015
deletrue:
I do not think so. Na human dey still operate computer.

Hmmmmm.... Na true sha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2015
lalasticlala:
President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, earlier today, Thursday, May 21, visited his farm in his hometown, in Daura, Katsina.

He was accompanied by Ogun state Governor, Ibikunle Amosun as well as Abbah Kyari.

See photos below:

http://ynaija.com/buhari-visits-beautiful-farm-gov-amosun-see-photos/

Oga Lalasticlala smileysmiley
I doff my cap for you Sir.

-ZeezaRapture
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by mattonnairaland: 2:57pm On May 21, 2015
I thought they said he had no successful business.
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by preciousMI1(f): 3:08pm On May 21, 2015
there's hope for our agricultural system.
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by galadee(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2015
Amuson should stay in his duty post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Football Injury Made Aeron Ocholi To Escape The Fatal Accident / Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.