Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,328 members, 7,842,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) (56850 Views)

Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him / The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. / Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 21, 2015
ocelot2006:

Really? Cos the massive revival......scratch that, TRANSFORMATION of that sector had already occured in the last 6 years under GEJ. Produce output is now at its very highest and food security is now assured.

At what cost? Dont you know that food is very expensive in Nigeria?

For instance, how much is chicken in KFC or Chicken Rep or Mr. Biggs or TFC or Kilimanjaro?
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by kenny1313(m): 11:55am On May 21, 2015
c as Amosun dey laugh like Mumu, must he let everybody know that he is Ogun state.Yoruba pile self. smh
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by kenny1313(m): 11:55am On May 21, 2015
c as Amosun dey laugh like Mumu, must he let everybody know that he is Ogun state.Yoruba pple self. smh
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On May 21, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
So animal now equat to humans abi

You can do better brother..SMH
[/size]

You got it wrong.

Any person who domestic animals is good at caring for people. He or she thinks of another's feeling, how to be treated and not. A man who tends animals is a man of crowd.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 21, 2015
Nice...
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Teeboy22(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2015
that's my president.. grin
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by mployer(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2015
eazisky:
Compare and contrast the space among the cows in the next four years, baba go don fill the blank spaces with more and bigger cows

Why hasn't he done that long ago?
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 21, 2015
eazisky:
Compare and contrast the space among the cows in the next four years, baba go don fill the blank spaces with more and bigger cows

who told u buhari has not been a billionaire ever since
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by ajepako(f): 12:00pm On May 21, 2015
Sportshoes on top of agbada??
Only in Daura..

Oh by the way , the cows would be old enough to vote for baba one chance in 2019, hopefully

Add that to the number of votes of underage kids in the North

We should be having like 12 million and 150 cows..
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by stevoskey: 12:04pm On May 21, 2015
dear poster, what do i wan to use this pictures for... isnt it good u post reasonable things here... aint gat time for bullshit
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by mployer(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2015
Those cows aren't looking healthy.
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 21, 2015
lalasticlala:
Moreeee
massive bull

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by deletrue: 12:07pm On May 21, 2015
Keneking:
Great...i see practical revival of the agricultural sector of the economy, I see cheap farm products and sufficiency.

I see a bountiful harvest of oranges, citrus, udala etc under this government.

Picture 9 reveals that the cows (malu's) have started benefiting from the victory of their master in the last elections. They have grown very big...at least the cows now have rest of mind grin In short, their future is bright .....

Ogun state governor should invest in this farm...his investment would not go in vain.

I think for the sake of hygiene, visitors in this farm should wear appropriate footwear and clothing preferably overall coat/jacket.

Sai Buhari

Am very sure you are the people that will ensure Buhari's failure. Buhari has won election, as such one expect that he and his team will be looking towards the areas on how he will run his government. Instead of those things, you people who thinks saying all these rubbish, talking from both sides of your mouths, making all sorts of noise will convince Nigerians that even if he fails, which of course is quaranteed because what we are seeing is just noice making, then people will remain at one place without protesting.
You people should calm down, reduce the unneccessary talks and be very serious for once. These pictures, moving from left and right is just telling Nigerian how unserious you people are. I hope you know the defference between an empty drum and a drum full of something. Enough of all these propaganda. We, Nigerian have seen many elelction winners before Buhari. I can comfirm to you that this is the one that has shown to Nigerians how fake this Buhari government will become.
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by toshmann(m): 12:07pm On May 21, 2015
Bonapart:
I heard he has only 30 cows and 1 million in his account lipsrsealed

Nnaa na wa o.
The plenty lies of APC justvde rear it's head up one by one.

Diaris god o
APC kontinuu
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by papabaks(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2015
Agriculture is the way forward Mr President. I am very sure He will do a very good job on our Agriculture sector.

http://papabaks..com/2015/05/president-elect-visit-his-farm-in-daura.html
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by bobfash(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2015
I sense That the Man will give prompt priority to Agriculture>>>>>
May be Naija go be a major exporter of cow meat!

Just dey think ni o

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 21, 2015
[s]
deletrue:
Am very sure you are the people that will ensure Buhari's failure. Buhari has won election, as such one expect that he and his team will be looking towards the areas on how he will run his government. Instead of those things, you people who thinks saying all these rubbish, talking from both sides of your mouths, making all sorts of noise will convince Nigerians that even if he fails, which of course is quaranteed because what we are seeing is just noice making, then people will remain at one place without protesting.
You people should calm down, reduce the unneccessary talks and be very serious for once. These pictures, moving from left and right is just telling Nigerian how unserious you people are. I hope you know the defference between an empty drum and a drum full of something. Enough of all these propaganda. We, Nigerian have seen many elelction winners before Buhari. I can comfirm to you that this is the one that has shown to Nigerians how fake this Buhari government will become.
[/s]

You are entitled to your opinion.

Nonsense comment

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by saintTim(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2015
Keneking:
Great...i see practical revival of the agricultural sector of the economy, I see cheap farm products and sufficiency.

Picture 9 reveals that the cows (malu's) have started benefiting from the victory of their master in the last elections. They have grown very big...at least the cows now have rest of mind grin In short, their future is bright .....

Ogun state governor should invest in this farm...his investment would not go in vain.

I think for the sake of hygiene, visitors in this farm should wear appropriate footwear and clothing preferably overall coat/jacket.

There has to be perimeter fence around the cows, the mounted woods have no significant importance. They can be upgraded by installing barbed wires around so that visitors can sight / point / finger/ talk at a distance.

Sai Buhari

Wake up joor

What I see is famine ( a tree and two unriped oranges, bad soil for planting few cattle that can't satisfy the daurans) so wake up
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 21, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Any man who can take care of animals can take care of humans.
there is a saying in the bible about that

Proverbs 12:10
A righteous man has regard for the life of his animal, But even the compassion of the wicked is cruel.
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2015
toshmann:

Nnaa na wa o.
The plenty lies of APC justvde rear it's head up one by one.

Diaris god o
APC kontinuu
if you think the devil is a liar try and meet with APC of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by toshmann(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2015
sunnyshayne:

You got it wrong.

Any person who domestic animals is good at caring for people. He or she thinks of another's feeling, how to be treated and not. A man who tends animals is a man of crowd.
SMH! OMG!
Look at the reasoning of a nigerian. And this dude could be a graduate. Just bc you love Buhari you allow that love to becloud your reasoning.

What about the fulani cattle rearers? Nobody cares for cows more that them. Nobody has killed human beings, wiped out villages more than them.

What about Adolf Hitler. A lover of dogs. Guy abeg. . . .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 12:14pm On May 21, 2015
Using yeye farms to steal money. Like OBJ
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by toshmann(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2015
chuna1985:

who told u buhari has not been a billionaire ever since

But they said he had only 30 cows and 1million naira and his presidential form had to be bought by others
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by redcliff: 12:17pm On May 21, 2015
Keneking:

There has to be perimeter fence around the cows, the mounted woods have no significant importance. They can be upgraded by installing barbed wires around so that visitors can sight / point / finger/ talk at a distance.

Sai Buhari

Shebi obasanjo had something bigger but agriculture was zero. Lets hope something good comes of this one
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by datone: 12:18pm On May 21, 2015
Lasy year we hear say Baba no get money say na borrow he borrow money take buy presidential Form.

Small small them don dey open their nyansh .

Now we dey see say baba visit large farm .very soon we go hear say baba visit him oil Farm for niger delta . We are not deceived we know them by their ways
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 12:19pm On May 21, 2015
lalasticlala:
More
Hi Lala.
Aunty spam bot banned me for creating a thread embarassed

Please, kindly unban me.
Thankssmiley
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by mandax: 12:19pm On May 21, 2015
toshmann:

But they said he had only 30 cows and 1million naira and his presidential form had to be bought by others

The lies the SW media dished out during the election campaign to sell Buhari to the electorate; to send away Jonathan and Igbos occupying vantage positions in govt - the lies are uncountable.

At one point they said Buhari was too poor that he loaned money to buy APC presidential primary forms. Shortly after that, Buhari donated hundreds of millions of Naira to Charity - hundreds of millions of Naira more than the cost of the APC form.
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by toshmann(m): 12:24pm On May 21, 2015
Diaris god o
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by zendy: 12:25pm On May 21, 2015
HAH:
Buhari, I voted you four times in my life and I finally succeeded in the last attempt, Baba one of the Major reasons I supported you is to fight corruption and mercilessly deal with those that stole our commonwealth and put us in the present mess in Nigeria.

Baba Buhari if you are sworn in and all I see is business as usual, I assure you I will multiple by 5 the level of criticism I had for GEJ and finally dump and disgrace you out of office 2019.

Your probation period is your first 100 days to see a clear blueprint that will determine your 1460 days in office,

Lastly I will pray for your success. As I have a serious believe that under you we will have a new Nigeria.

Nigeria sai Baba

Well, you better pray that cattle rearing and good governance have something in common because I have little doubt that Buhari who once ran one of the worst military regimes in Africa will be much worse than GEJ. By the end Buharis first term ( assuming Nigeria hasn't disintegrated by then),people will think GEJ was a Saint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:26pm On May 21, 2015
bigtt76:
Our very own Presidential Ranch or Camp David grin where strategies and deals sealed grin
Your head dey there!
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 21, 2015
redcliff:

Shebi obasanjo had something bigger but agriculture was zero. Lets hope something good comes of this one

Please quantify Obasanjo's farm...what do you mean by big?
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by millhouse: 12:30pm On May 21, 2015
hhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Had A Surgery - Presidency Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.