Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) (56829 Views)

Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him / The Picture Of Buhari With Amosun Is Fake, Here's Proof. / Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2015
President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, earlier today, Thursday, May 21, visited his farm in his hometown, in Daura, Katsina.

He was accompanied by Ogun state Governor, Ibikunle Amosun as well as Abbah Kyari.

See photos below:

http://ynaija.com/buhari-visits-beautiful-farm-gov-amosun-see-photos/

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2015
More

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 11:17am On May 21, 2015
Moreeee

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On May 21, 2015
Great...i see practical revival of the agricultural sector of the economy, I see cheap farm products and sufficiency.

I see a bountiful harvest of oranges, citrus, udala etc under this government.

Picture 9 reveals that the cows (malu's) have started benefiting from the victory of their master in the last elections. They have grown very big...at least the cows now have rest of mind grin In short, their future is bright .....

Ogun state governor should invest in this farm...his investment would not go in vain.

I think for the sake of hygiene, visitors in this farm should wear appropriate footwear and clothing preferably overall coat/jacket.

There has to be perimeter fence around the cows, the mounted woods have no significant importance. They can be upgraded by installing barbed wires around so that visitors can sight / point / finger/ talk at a distance.

Sai Buhari

198 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by eazisky(m): 11:19am On May 21, 2015
Compare and contrast the space among the cows in the next four years, baba go don fill the blank spaces with more and bigger cows

33 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by hadura29(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2015
lalasticlala:
President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, earlier today, Thursday, May 21, visited his farm in his hometown, in Daura, Katsina.

He was accompanied by Ogun state Governor, Ibikunle Amosun as well as Abbah Kyari.

See photos below:

See their shoes. Hmmmm.
Baba fit die... My presido
http://ynaija.com/buhari-visits-beautiful-farm-gov-amosun-see-photos/
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2015
I heard he has only 30 cows and 1 million in his account lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by ayofag(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2015
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 21, 2015
God bless my in-coming President & scatter all the evil machinations against him by internal & external forces.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by LMAyedun(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2015
God Bless Buhari! But what should we do with these pictures... Let's give Buhari some space plsss!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by themejiwalker(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2015
Great.. This is just wonderful

Weldone baba. I hope the incoming government can support and invest in we young farmers.

The future is Green smiley

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On May 21, 2015
All of these leaders seem to own farms.

OBJ...Farm

GEJ...Farm

Buhari....farm.

Make I go start farm....maybe God go make me presido! smiley

On a more serious note....Mr Buhari should make the agro-allied sector a priority. We also should look into developing industrial products from agriculture.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On May 21, 2015
Nice

With this I pray baba focuses on the agricultrual sector....there's soo much potential in that sector

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 11:21am On May 21, 2015
Our very own Presidential Ranch or Camp David grin where strategies and deals sealed grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by tope24(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2015
SAI BABA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by hadura29(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2015
Agricultural sector boom. He leads and others follow suit.

Still watching though

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by fixa(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2015
jk
Nice farm. I wish I could see more pictures

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by deji68: 11:21am On May 21, 2015
The famous 150 cows... grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by naijainfogalery: 11:22am On May 21, 2015
Omo look at those presidential cows, In countries like the USA or Britain , those cows will cost averagely between 500,000 dollars and 1 million dollars each just for the fun of being owned by a President grin

Now they want to make orange costly before you know it now, Iya Sikira the orange seller in my street will start saying, Come and Buy Buhari orange , 2 for 500 naira,

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 21, 2015
Any man who can take care of animals can take care of humans.

Modified: Animals don't say how they feel and how they want treated. In fact it takes more years to be a Vet Dr than a medical Dr. It takes more patience to tend animals and you must be lowly and humble at heart to cope with them. my comment has generated a lot of negative comments with some people forgetting that the major occupation in the Bible itself is animal husbandry.

People should learn to give words some deeper meaning.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by fixa(m): 11:22am On May 21, 2015
jkk
Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by oluwamitomisin: 11:22am On May 21, 2015
From fisherman to farmer. All Na same

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by HAH: 11:22am On May 21, 2015
Buhari, I voted you four times in my life and I finally succeeded in the last attempt, Baba one of the Major reasons I supported you is to fight corruption and mercilessly deal with those that stole our commonwealth and put us in the present mess in Nigeria.

Baba Buhari if you are sworn in and all I see is business as usual, I assure you I will multiple by 5 the level of criticism I had for GEJ and finally dump and disgrace you out of office 2019.

Your probation period is your first 100 days to see a clear blueprint that will determine your 1460 days in office,

Lastly I will pray for your success. As I have a serious believe that under you we will have a new Nigeria.

Nigeria sai Baba

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by tucky200(m): 11:22am On May 21, 2015
We don too dey see dis guy farm abeg

when will they show us jonathan visiting his canoe factory undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Aitee1: 11:22am On May 21, 2015
The attention this man gives his farm and cow ehen undecided
I wish he can do same to the poor masses that voted him

On that snickers and kaftaan lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Mooaloji(m): 11:22am On May 21, 2015
Thank God Nigerians voted this great and simple man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 11:22am On May 21, 2015
Great!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by harmless011: 11:23am On May 21, 2015
Agriculture is the way to go my presido

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Adyrin(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2015
That's wher he would divert agricultural funds to for the next 8years....
Baba one chance: we've got eyez on thee!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by Elslim: 11:23am On May 21, 2015
sai baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits His Farm With Amosun (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2015
Na d cows wey vote am b dis sha cheesy.... KIKI... #SAIBABA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Football Injury Made Aeron Ocholi To Escape The Fatal Accident / Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.