Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. (25180 Views)

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by sinaj(f): 3:30pm On May 21, 2015
millionboi:
so wich of dem handle dis
d both
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Harfisco(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2015
Try fasting and praying,with a commited heart
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by loomer: 3:31pm On May 21, 2015
I no fit laugh, so fun de to visit ashewo?
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by kokomilala(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2015
Yes, you do.Whenever one has sex with anyone, one is bound to the soul of that person.Reflect on this!
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by millionboi(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2015
sinaj:

d both
do u knw any 1?
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Abee79(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2015
Don't start what you can't stop;
And if you can't stop what you started,
Then start stopping what was started . . .

Actually, what I mean is that, you BADLY need Jesus to deliver you!
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 21, 2015
NO,you dont need deliverance,it could be your calling to like them,afterall they re human,
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by sinaj(f): 4:00pm On May 21, 2015
millionboi:
do u knw any 1?

yea I knw many in Port Harcourt...ai dunno where u base though
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by citizenjuwon(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2015
Pheals:
Deliverance section

receive senses ijn

and stop saying rubbish
Shoroniyen? angry
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by citizenjuwon(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2015
sinaj:
U jux av to c a Counsellor/ therapist
Apt!
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Proffdada: 4:07pm On May 21, 2015
Just make ur fiancee dress like one always
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Pheals(f): 4:11pm On May 21, 2015
citizenjuwon:

Shoroniyen? angry
but he needs deliverance
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by sinaj(f): 4:25pm On May 21, 2015
citizenjuwon:
Apt!

huh
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Valwezzy: 4:36pm On May 21, 2015
HeavenShield:
which one be giant Jesus?
gringrin
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by onelife97: 4:42pm On May 21, 2015
Get away u!!
I no believe in addiction not even with a w.hore.
If u really want to quit u can without coming to nairaland
And if u like kontinu whining until u reach the point of no return,u know dem call dem HIV and im big big brother AIDS.

Well doctors dem dey to dey use people like u for test.
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by yollychika(f): 4:47pm On May 21, 2015
Just marry ashawo wey u go dey pay every time una finish d tin undecided
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 21, 2015
Bro u are not addicted than me, have started this from when am 15 year old but a time comes in my life when am really tired of this habit, now I don't think I really have zeal for SEX. So brother take ur mind of them with time u will get over it.
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by ogagwa(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2015
lorbah001:
In MI's voice........dem sef dem b human being oooooo

nicca u have killed me
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Slimmos(m): 5:31pm On May 21, 2015
tubolancer:
All those men they do ashewo wella.
bad guy, ina dey jam for d joint ba.
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 21, 2015
fredraf:
It all started since my secondary school days, influenced by bad friends we cultivated the habit of visiting sex workers popularly called (ASEWO) in my area. I found lot of pleasure in doing this dirty act to the extent I started bringing them home after my higher institution.

Right now i have met the woman I love and I wish to spend the rest of my life with, but I find it hard to stop visiting this sex workers despite she satisfies me.

I don't just know what to do keep my self from the ugly scene am planning to settle down.

I don't want a broken home.

Ur possessed by the spirit called incubus.

U need to pray for urself. Fast n pray for 3 days n den pray by calling the name of that spirit cast it out
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Sunnyat72: 6:26pm On May 21, 2015
Think of it, is dia any pleasure in visiting asewo, i visited once nd determined nt to dia again
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Donbabaj: 6:46pm On May 21, 2015
if truly you are sincere, confess to your Wife and visit a pastor for deliverance
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by citizenjuwon(m): 7:35pm On May 21, 2015
Pheals:
but he never deliverance
Type structurally correct English or type Yoruba.
I couldn't comprehend.
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by onyxo76(m): 7:42pm On May 21, 2015
millionboi:
...speculations
speculations? Don't worry I ll invite you to a deliverance session one day then you"ll be able to define speculation that"s if you will be able to withstand the events that will unfold before you eyes..
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by omojeesu(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2015
1) Are you born again i.e. child of God. Repent. Receive forgiveness from God. Forgive yourself. Receive grace to stop visiting prostitutes. Make up your mind. JUST STOP. You can stop it! Keep far away from the red spots. Get involved in positive pursuit. Ask Holy Spirit to help you. He will!

2) Yet to be born of God. Repent of your sins. Ask Christ to come into your life. He will and will give you the Holy Spirit. Ask him to lead you to a TRULY living church. Go there and contact the church leadership. They will counsel you and PRAY WITH you.
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by millionboi(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2015
onyxo76:
speculations? Don't worry I ll invite you to a deliverance session one day then you"ll be able to define speculation that"s if you will be able to withstand the events that will unfold before you eyes..
i mean it dpend on d force dat is drivin d urge in an individual......chi awu notu!!nd datz y God said,on whom i wil ve mercy wil i ve mercy.
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by andyanders: 9:08pm On May 21, 2015
Sure op, that's what you needed.Deliverance.
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Ifebazz(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2015
fredraf:
It all started since my secondary school days, influenced by bad friends we cultivated the habit of visiting sex workers popularly called (ASEWO) in my area. I found lot of pleasure in doing this dirty act to the extent I started bringing them home after my higher institution.

Right now i have met the woman I love and I wish to spend the rest of my life with, but I find it hard to stop visiting this sex workers despite she satisfies me.

I don't just know what to do keep my self from the ugly scene am planning to settle down.

There's some how they do it to you or you to them that you may not afford to try out with your woman. Just suggest it to her and you may be surprised.
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 21, 2015
Taylor86:
am so addicted to ashawo too

but bro i can't help it moreover am okay with it

dnt need any deliverance b4 my dic.k no go stand up again after 7 bottles of anointing oil

girls shakara don too much dis days, if ashi fail i use my hard earned baby oil and do d needful

Bro, your own funny sha. I'm sure my comment and that of b0rn2fuck were expected on this thread. How come we never see you in our historical thread right in sexuality section?
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 21, 2015
fredraf:

Set your fiance free. She doesn't deserve a pig like you. Pick one of your customer as a wife. Bye!
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Pheals(f): 10:09pm On May 21, 2015
citizenjuwon:

Type structurally correct English or type Yoruba.
I couldn't comprehend.
i mean he needs deliverance
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by deebrain(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2015
This is where the holy cane is needed.

Ofcourse you need deliverance. See me immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis / Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.