Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Journalist Arrested For ‘collaborating’ With Boko Haram In Niger [photo] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalist Arrested For ‘collaborating’ With Boko Haram In Niger [photo] (27346 Views)

Salihu Adamu Hospitalised After Mob Attack In Niger (photo) / Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos / List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalist Arrested For ‘collaborating’ With Boko Haram In Niger [photo] by hakunajay(m): 9:02pm On May 21, 2015
Chai... My eyes deceived me... I didn't read the topic very well. I've already clicked when I realised that it's JOURNALIST and not JONATHAN...
Re: Journalist Arrested For ‘collaborating’ With Boko Haram In Niger [photo] by nwaezeubom: 9:56pm On May 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
There ain't no need wasting time, If this Moussa is found wanting, I recommend he's fed alive to hungry rottweilers. QED

This guy is a human right activist, who deserves our respect. I can not believe that u are insensitive to his plight, u guys in Nigeria has desensitized and divorced yourselves from reality. If u leave the Nigerian army to have free pass to kill people, you will be next and who will stop them. They may be Muslims but their lives matter to a whole lot of us. Even the USA that has all the military might in the whole wide world know to let human right activist in to check the military operations and make sure that innocent people are spare from... be careful guy. who decides the person that is found wanton?
Re: Journalist Arrested For ‘collaborating’ With Boko Haram In Niger [photo] by ifex370(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2015
kaima1984:
F is for fish

you don minit shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball In Honor Of D'tigers Victory / Idris Ajimobi To Contest Oyo Assembly Seat / I Cannot Tell The Governor On What To Do After Leaving Office - Wike (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.