Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? (1819 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by Rendezvou: 10:04pm On May 29, 2015
I tried several times to upload the video but it was failing... The guy in the video told a lady that God revealed her to him as his wife after fasting and praying fervently on the mountain for 14 days. He said the lady must consent to his proposal which is a clear divine message which leaves her with no option.

The lady agreed to marry this brother but he didn't wait to hear it. He disappeared after the lady gave him the summary of her past life, the burdens of her present life and the agony of her future.

She became an orphan at 10. She had slept with 64 men before the age of 18. The lady has terminated 18 pregnancies. Her womb has been removed. She is HIV positive with kidney problem. The doctor said she has just 18 months to live.

The brother didn't wait to finish watching the film. What happened to the 14 days fasting and prayer on the mountain and the revelation? Can love prompt you to go ahead and marry her?
Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by CountDracula(m): 10:06pm On May 29, 2015
Fvck Love my brother
Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by adorablevic: 10:19pm On May 29, 2015
Would fly if possible tongue
Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by ArchEnemy(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2015
And suffer misery when she is gone?
Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by ireneony(f): 10:35pm On May 29, 2015
maybe guy will be an helper to the lady
who never can tell the lady will receive her miracle through the guy 14days fasting
remember that God ways are not men way..

the lion of the tribe of Judah, ancient of days
haha u too much I praise thee8)

2 Likes

Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 29, 2015
#laughsinspanish.

meanwhile, its the 1st time I met frontpage.... The brothers left frontpage for me today.

That's change........
Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 29, 2015
ireneony:
who never can tell the lady will receive her miracle through the guy 14days fasting

which day ashaw0 accept Christ?
Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:21am On May 30, 2015
Watched d video!

I think its a joke.
D girl said she only has 18 months to live, diagnosed with Kidney problem, HIV positive and she doesn't have a womb.

If the guy isn't lying and truly he was being shown, he could go ahead. A miracle awaits them.

But removing 'God' from the equation, no sane human being would go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by passionate88: 12:36am On May 30, 2015
I won't even think of it
Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by Nobody: 12:41am On May 30, 2015
ireneony:

No be for dis kind matter! grin
Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by Nobody: 6:08am On May 30, 2015
Hahahaa
Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by Nobody: 7:58am On May 30, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
which day ashaw0 accept Christ?

u forgot Mary Magdalene? but not the modern ratchets today tho grin
Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by Jayjay0(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2015
Don't watch the video only if you want to die of depression..
Extremely boring
Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by czarr(m): 8:43am On May 30, 2015
stories that touch..... DAT guy no fit cope..lol,im done go mountain go renegotiate with baba God

2 Likes

Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by Nobody: 9:57am On May 30, 2015
KashyBaby:

u forgot Mary Magdalene? but not the modern ratchets today tho grin
lol
Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by japhmanuel: 12:19pm On May 30, 2015
Omo na to vanish without any trace
Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by Fidecoo(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2015
Rendezvou:
I tried several times to upload the video but it was failing... The guy in the video told a lady that God revealed her to him as his wife after fasting and praying fervently on the mountain for 14 days. He said the lady must consent to his proposal which is a clear divine message which leaves her with no option.

The lady agreed to marry this brother but he didn't wait to hear it. He disappeared after the lady gave him the summary of her past life, the burdens of her present life and the agony of her future.

She became an orphan at 10. She had slept with 64 men before the age of 18. The lady has terminated 18 pregnancies. Her womb has been removed. She is HIV positive with kidney problem. The doctor said she has just 18 months to live. Bros, abeg. Who told u that, love is signing of death warrant? I no do oo!

The brother didn't wait to finish watching the film. What happened to the 14 days fasting and prayer on the mountain and the revelation? Can love prompt you to go ahead and marry her?
Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by ayokellany: 1:53pm On May 30, 2015
adorablevic:
Would fly if possible tongue

That much I trust you'd do. Virtually all ladies would. grin
Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by mrdrizzy(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2015
ayokellany:

That much I trust you'd do. Virtually all ladies would. grin
even all guys would

are u gonna cope and proceed

im a xtian but every rubber as elastic limit and yeild point
Re: Will You Also Run After Hearing Her Story? by Rendezvou: 7:28pm On May 30, 2015
mrdrizzy:
even all guys would

are u gonna cope and proceed

im a xtian but every rubber as elastic limit and yeild point
Only brothers with faith that equals or greater than faith of Abraham would stay

(1) (Reply)

Should I Assist Her? / White Vs Black Girls By Ice T / How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.