Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? (2951 Views)

Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 21, 2015
adanduka:
Nothing justifies cheating.
If the woman or man isn't performing their in.timate duties, they should go their seperate ways, perhaps remain single cos marriage isn't for kids.

Seconded
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Enegod(m): 8:10pm On May 21, 2015
withholding sex for any reason is wrong....deserves the death penalty!!! angry
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by olaboy001(m): 8:11pm On May 21, 2015
Make I learn from my oga them,,,,,. Kemi shey you dey hear ba?
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by olaboy001(m): 8:11pm On May 21, 2015
Make I learn from my oga them,,,,,. Kemi shey you dey hear ba?
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Cutehector(m): 8:11pm On May 21, 2015
Lalasticlala dnt Worry I will buy u range rover... grin
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by MrsChima(f): 8:18pm On May 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

What has being Igbo got to do with my submission

The fact the tribe is serious about marriage and it's value. Divorce is not something Igbo tribe seek especially over something mundane as sex.
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by MrsChima(f): 8:21pm On May 21, 2015
People are selfish and focuses on self. If a man lost his stamina and experience erectile dysfunction shouldn't a woman cheat on her husband?

Bullshit.
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Cutehector(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2015
MrsChima:
People are selfish and focuses on self. If a man lost his stamina and experience erectile dysfunction shouldn't a woman cheat on her husband?

Bullshit.
woman.. Thr is no need for fights here. Evryone is entitled to their opinion.
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2015
MrsChima:

The fact the tribe is serious about marriage and it's value. Divorce is not something Igbo tribe seek especially over something mundane as sex.

Bia Lolo Chima, sex might be a mundane issue to you in marriage but not to me and everyone else. I hold marriage in high esteem and sure will abide to all the pact and ties binding it, but won't condone any act of vileness towards me, of which deprivation of sex is primate.

Sure every effort and appeal will be put in place to revive the situation but if it fails we move on. And I don't have to live my life based on the values and belief of Ndigbo. I live on what is right and suits me.
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by irishCream: 8:30pm On May 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! You call a whole sex all coz of sex?. I ain't an asexual and I didn't sign up for a no sex marriage. Depriving a man/woman of sex without a valid exposition and defence is a devilish act and shouldn't be condone, not by me.

As to your last remark, well now you know. wink

And what happens if she wants it more? Ever met someone you have to go over board before she reaches orgasm? I can be curious sometimes wink
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by irishCream: 8:33pm On May 21, 2015
Enegod:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Death penalty kwaaaa...why evil sad
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2015
irishCream:

And what happens if she wants it more? Ever met someone you have to go over board before she reach orgasm? I can be curious sometimes wink

There will always be a way around it and the zeal to always improve my sexual dexterity has been a custom. She can always count on me and allay her worries in that regard. wink
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by stingbreed(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2015
If she starts denying u sex.. .......

Hmmmm

My hand no de o
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by irishCream: 8:44pm On May 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

There will always be a way around it and the zeal to always improve my sexual dexterity has been a custom. She can always count on me and allay her worries in that regard. wink

Okay, good to know!
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 21, 2015
The first thing is to find out why she seems not be interested in sex. The outcome of my findings will let me know what I need to do.
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2015
irishCream:

Okay, good to know!

I trust you're equally up to task should the reverse be the case. grin
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by irishCream: 8:57pm On May 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

I trust you're equally up to task should the reverse be the case. grin

If you really want an answer to that, then you want my mail box to explode embarassed
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 21, 2015
at first glance, the answer seems to be yes. That it is utterly acceptable to resort to cheating when one is being denied of sex.
However, upon careful observation, one must simply realize that this will not help matters. For crying out loud, the woman refusing you sex here is supposed to be your better half and friend, it will not hurt to complain to her.
One must however note that the best method is to make sex irresistible to the said person. This should solve the problem.
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 9:08pm On May 21, 2015
irishCream:

If you really want an answer to that, then you want my mail box to explode embarassed

Lol! Yes I know right. An overtly approach is inappropriate. Don't want your mail box to be bombarded with er*tic and suggestive missive, either.
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by MrsChima(f): 9:26pm On May 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bia Lolo Chima, sex might be a mundane issue to you in marriage but not to me and everyone else. I hold marriage in high esteem and sure will abide to all the pact and ties binding it, but won't condone any act of vileness towards me, of which deprivation of sex is primate.

Sure every effort and appeal will be put in place to revive the situation but if it fails we move on. And I don't have to live my life based on the values and belief of Ndigbo. I live on what is right and suits me.

So ever female that doesn't do what Ronald say..it is over! Poor women!
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by irishCream: 9:26pm On May 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Yes I know right. An overtly approach is inappropriate. Don't want your mail box to be bombarded with er*tic and suggestive missive, either.

smiley wink
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by MrsChima(f): 9:29pm On May 21, 2015
Cutehector:
woman.. Thr is no need for fights here. Evryone is entitled to their opinion.

And I voiced mine! Back off! angry
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2015
MrsChima:

So ever female that doesn't do what Ronald say..it is over! Poor women!

It's not about me madam. For a wife to despoil her husband of sex and spurn every moves and/or appeal for peace and reconciliation means she has given up on the marriage. She isn't happy in the union and dissolution of the marriage should be advantageous to her. She deserve to be happy again and should move on.
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 21, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Let me ask her first
did u rely on her to make ur decision?
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by MrsChima(f): 9:56pm On May 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

It's not about me madam. For a wife to despoil her husband of sex and spurn every moves and/or appeal for peace and reconciliation means she has given up on the marriage. She isn't happy in the union and dissolution of the marriage should be advantageous to her. She deserve to be happy again and should move on.

Lack of sec doesn't mean unhappiness. Some men can't Bleep and some women have health issues 5th at makes sex unbearable.

I think people just find reasons to leave because it doesn't benefit them anymore.

Anyway..I hear you and hope nothing happens to any woman you wed!
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by jorghor(m): 5:24am On May 22, 2015
possibly, their sexual appetite may be miles apart.
the husband might want daily, while the wife wants once a week....the denial go badt.

As for me, sex should be daily, denying me one night pere, the elders from the village may come visiting o! sad
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by InZA: 5:59am On May 22, 2015
Evina:

Hahahaha.

In this fuel scarcity, shareholders of petrol stations are unaware of the scarce situation.

The husband is the sole proprietor of the wife's body, so he should know where to get tankers who'll supply fuel.
cheesy grin grin

Chaaaaaaiiiiiiii grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:06am On May 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
did u rely on her to make ur decision?
i am a democrat,so i practice it in my relationship
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Chilug(m): 6:57am On May 22, 2015
And why will any woman deny her husband sex if not wickedness. Shhhh for how some women hate their husband.
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by Exponental(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2015
africa mentally will always appear within d shores of africa.
Re: Does A Man Have Every Right To Cheat On His Wife If She Refuses Him Sex? by shndy: 9:46am On May 23, 2015
Enegod:
And wat if d reason is cos d husband is a cheat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Pet Name That Your Spouse Calls You That You Don't Find Suitable / She Badly Need It Raw / My Sister Asked Me To Take Off Her Clothes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.