Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe (30595 Views)

One Thing I Noticed About IPOB; And Why I Think Gov. Wike Should Be Careful. / Wike Should Move To Nollywood, Amaechi Responds To Probe Reports / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Inception(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2015
grin
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by endy23(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2015
Belexy95:
Its obvious u re nt a phc resident to make these comment. U have no idea how 1 man's inordinate ambition brot untold sufferings,agony and pains to many. The wicked cannot go unpunished!
I an a ph resident and I also voted so don't tell me wat I know,I know wat apc thugs did during dat electoin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by mbulela: 1:30pm On May 22, 2015
Joe igbokwe is abusing his right to free speech.
He should be making this speech through his lawyer at the tribunal.
Wike eon because Amaechi lacks a political structure in rivers state. He was outrigged.
As for the whole of Rivers state, they stood aside and allowed Wike to amass the political machine he built. They will pay the price for their indifference. For all his bad points, four years of Wike will make Amaechi look like a great Democrat.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by SeverusSnape(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin

Waow!
His crack must have been word class to get him high enough into such deluded thinking.

Severussnape, do you have an idea how much the crack he took to write this CLAPTRAP costs?
Milady, I believe it's the exotic breed of crack gotten from the lush forests of Columbia. That said, A milligram will cost nothing less than $500,000. lipsrsealed undecided
And I believe he took overdose... grin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 22, 2015
ok u may be on put
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by brofula(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2015
weed at work. Joe igbokwe reporting from Yaba left.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by 1shortblackboy: 1:36pm On May 22, 2015
An administrator should be appointed for Rivers state ? Does this man think we're in military era. Absolute nonsense!!
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by mediahubng(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2015
have you heard?

#NEWSONG:

Iyanya – Baby Daddy (Prod by London Boyz) [MUSIC] - Media Hub Ng http:///vbo5dg

>>> www.mediahubng.com
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Sweetguy25: 1:36pm On May 22, 2015
All I can see is anguish, sorrow and tears. Joe, why are you so pained?

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by MizMyColi(f): 1:36pm On May 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Milady, I believe it's the exotic breed of crack gotten from the lush forests of Columbia. That said, A milligram will cost nothing less than $500,000. lipsrsealed undecided
And I believe he took overdose... grin

Owhhh
I thought as much.
Hehehehehe.

Well, I just need a quarter of that milligram.
I need to connect to the third heavens for exam inspirations.

Can't wait for the contest to be over.
Na when exam reach book dey hard passangry
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by echarlz(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2015
I have always known these people will rule by lies and propaganda-same vices that brought them in. They know Nigerians are ever so gullible and forgetful
Can your principal party leaders and members be exonerated from these 16 years of impunity and corruption?
Did Amaechi not gain power without a single vote? Was he not elected by the court of law? Are the tribunals/courts no longer there for his party to seek redress? Have U forgotten so easily the number of governors Ur party got through the courts? How can U people condemn impunity this minute and condone it the next once it is in Ur interest? This is so annoying

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by mulattoclaro(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2015
braine:
Fresh elections should be conducted!
if fresh elections are still conducted, wike will still win. I don't think you know how the south south hates Amaeshit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by condralbede(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2015
OKKO:
Big trash, meant for dustbin.
He can't prove any of his claims just as he can't stop a democratically elected governor who has his certificate of return from being sworn in.

My problem with APC is deceit, hypocrisy, lies and sabotage. Is APC governors, newly house of assembly elect, new converts and co not guilty of the above.

Is Amechi refuse to hand over to Wike, let GEJ refuse to hand over to GMB.

Jeo Igbokwe you are not a competent court or electoral tribunal so judge not...but if you insist judge under age voting in the North first and NYSC member killed in 2011 secondly!
10000 likes....If they don't swear wike in,den dey won't swear GMB in too.

Wike is our man,rotimi Mohammed Amaechi shld go n hung gas turbine!!

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Mbediogu(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2015
TheOtherview:

Source

Bro Joe writing from Lagos, about Lagos, to Lagosians. Were you in the south during the last elections, or are you the new APC loudspeaker? No insults intended.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by braine(m): 1:43pm On May 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
if fresh elections are still conducted, wike will still win. I don't think you know how the south south hates Amaeshit.

Let us put it to test.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by gare(f): 1:43pm On May 22, 2015
Belexy95:
Its obvious u re nt a phc resident to make these comment. U have no idea how 1 man's inordinate ambition brot untold sufferings,agony and pains to many. The wicked cannot go unpunished!

I reside in PHC what suffering the Wike's action bring to PHC, was it Wike's actions that closed the courts for over one year ?

Was it Wike's actions that stopped the payments of Salaries to workers and pensioners?

Was it Wike'e action that stopped the construction and completion of Eneka - Rumukrushi road

Was it Wike's actions that stopped the Construction of Origwe to Culvert Road

Was it Wike's Action that stopped the Construction of Rumughlu Road by the side of Rumuokoro

Was it Wike's action that stopped the Construction of Woji, Elelewon, Eliowani Road

Was it Wike actions that stopped the Construction of all the road in Old PHC town, Creel road, and the rest.

My friend wake from your sleep when you have a But case as your governor you see things that happened in Rivers state, which state is this Joe Igbokwe from ? is it any better than Rivers state, was the process that brought in Buhari free and fair, or he did not see the under age voters up north, People like Joe are the problem of this country, I am not say Wike is entirely 100% innocent but at his age he should be fair in is judgement both parties are guilty of what transpired in Rivers state and if there should be any punishment both should be punished not every one open there mouth to insult the other every time.

Did you listen to the Interview with Tonye Princewill on Rhythm FM, he said the person that was beheaded in LGA was a PDP person , is Joe telling me that he did not see or hear that .enough of all this one sided judgement, if they want a geniue and lasting peace then a fair judgement should be passed or else they all sit and remain quite lets manage the state the way it is

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by VOPA20: 1:43pm On May 22, 2015
OKKO:
Big trash, meant for dustbin.
He can't prove any of his claims just as he can't stop a democratically elected governor who has his certificate of return from being sworn in.

My problem with APC is deceit, hypocrisy, lies and sabotage. Is APC governors, newly house of assembly elect, new converts and co not guilty of the above.

Is Amechi refuse to hand over to Wike, let GEJ refuse to hand over to GMB.

Jeo Igbokwe you are not a competent court or electoral tribunal so judge not...but if you insist judge under age voting in the North first and NYSC member killed in 2011 secondly!

What cant be proved? Are you living inside the sea? To be fair, elections took place but was brazenly rigged even for the blind to see. You wouldn`t say this if one of yours was killed by the various militants and cult groups mobilized by the desperado during the elections. What happened to Tunde Ounsakin?

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 22, 2015
Well Wike will be sworn in on 29th.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by SeverusSnape(m): 1:44pm On May 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Owhhh
I thought as much.
Hehehehehe.

Well, I just need a quarter of that milligram.
I need to connect to the third heavens for exam inspirations.

Can't wait for the contest to be over.
Na when exam reach book dey hard passangry
You need? cheesy
Okay, I know a man I can direct you to; He's the sole distributor of that powerful type of coke in West Africa, He resides in Lagos empire. His name is....

TINUBU cool.

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by deltapikin(m): 1:44pm On May 22, 2015
12. He is not in APC. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 22, 2015
11 reason why buhari should not be swear in
1,He vowed to use bokoharam to destabilize the country if he didn't win.
2,He didn't meet inec criterion to be eligible to contest election.
3,His credentials are forged.
4,His cattle rearers(fulani herdsmen)are on killing spree against non Islam.
5,He fabricated the chibok kidnap girls.
6,He connived with jega to manipulate the pvc distribution thereby giving more pvcs to the north than other region.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by MizMyColi(f): 1:48pm On May 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You need? cheesy
Okay, I know a man I can direct you to; He's the sole distributor of that powerful type of coke in West Africa, He resides in Lagos empire. His name is....

TINUBU cool.

gringringringrin

lipsrsealed
*drags him and runs outta thread, before arresta and other goons arrive*
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Kasiem2: 1:49pm On May 22, 2015
Wike should sue igbokwe so he would come and prove how he killed innocent people. This is beyond political propaganda as it is pure character assassination.

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by chynergy1(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2015
I USED TO THINK THAT THIS MAN IS SENSIBLE.
ANOTHER HE GOAT FROM APC.
THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, I NEVER SAW THE REASON WHY WIKE SHOULD NOT BE SWORN IN.
THEY HAVE A CASE IN THE COURT FOR GOODNESS SAKE. DONT THEY TRUST THE JUDICIARY?
NO WONDER, THEY HAVE FAILED IN EVERY ATTEMPT TO STOP THE SWEARING IN.
APC IS SUCH A BAD LOSER.

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:50pm On May 22, 2015
otunsman:
11 reason why buhari should not be swear in
1,He vowed to use bokoharam to destabilize the country if he didn't win.
2,He didn't meet inec criterion to be eligible to contest election.
3,His credentials are forged.
4,His cattle rearers(fulani herdsmen)are on killing spree against non Islam.
5,He fabricated the chibok kidnap girls.
6,He connived with jega to manipulate the pvc distribution thereby giving more pvcs to the north than other region.
ozoigbondu:
This is one of the most idiotic articles l have read this year.lf you are pained go to court and die there
How can that be when you are known as a complete ediot both online and offline.
A fool will always prove you wrong when he think he has sense.
keep with up, prove ur stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by noeloge82(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2015
I never knew that politicians are comedians too it is funny what a mouth piece of Lagos apc has to say but he forgot to mention that IMO state was a disaster as was confirmed by d rec of that state

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by SeverusSnape(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringringrin

lipsrsealed
*drags him and runs outta thread, before arresta and other goons arrive*
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

cheesy
grin grin grin
**giggling**
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 22, 2015
Belexy95:

You that is in PHC tell us the hardship that is worst than what Amaechi has put ppl into, is it no road, no security, no salary , no pension, no light, no water...is it Wike or Amaechi to spent all Rivers money in APC... Where i work its just 10 mins drive from my house but everyday i spent more than one hr to get to work due to there is no road...pls shut your mouth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 22, 2015
continuing
6,icc should probe him.
7,600,000 people are displace because of him.
8,scores of people,esp non Islam are killed because of him.
9,He was a former dictator.
10,He was minister of petroleum under the late sani abacha when he laundered trillions of crude oil money to Europe and America.
11,He is a bokoharam leader.

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 22, 2015
Rivers Crises:
Both Amechi and Wike are guilty.

If Joe Igbokwe is singling out Wike, then he just displaying the APC attitude of:

Anything APC is clean and progressive while anything not APC is corrupt and evil".

Somebody should help me ask Joe Igbokwe, if Wike is not sworn in, who shall take over May 29?

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Bants(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2015
Anybody can and everybody can open their mouth anyhow in naija politics oops freedom of speech i guess

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by VOPA20: 1:53pm On May 22, 2015
gare:

I reside in PHC what suffering the Wike's action bring to PHC, was it Wike's actions that closed the courts for over one year ?

Yes, it was. He was trying to force an attorney general on a sitting Governor with active connivance and backing by his paymasters!

Was it Wike's actions that stopped the payments of Salaries to workers and pensioners? Not only in Rivers State! Its a national problem. Amaechi got some blame though.

Was it Wike'e action that stopped the construction and completion of Eneka - Rumukrushi road. How many roads did maechi construct and finish. You probably live in that area. Please go and inspect Odili road, airport road, eliozu road, airforce bridge, roads at diobu etc. Haba!!!

Was it Wike's actions that stopped the Construction of Origwe to Culvert Road. Selfish post

Was it Wike's Action that stopped the Construction of Rumughlu Road by the side of Rumuokoro. See above

Was it Wike's action that stopped the Construction of Woji, Elelewon, Eliowani Road. See above. Why didn`t you mention the slaughter to woji road and the bridges You choose the lies to say...

Was it Wike actions that stopped the Construction of all the road in Old PHC town, Creek road, and the rest.

My friend wake from your sleep when you have a But case as your governor you see things that happened in Rivers state, which state is this Joe Igbokwe from ? is it any better than Rivers state, was the process that brought in Buhari free and fair, or he did not see the under age voters up north, People like Joe are the problem of this country, I am not say Wike is entirely 100% innocent but at his age he should be fair in is judgement both parties are guilty of what transpired in Rivers state and if there should be any punishment both should be punished not every one open there mouth to insult the other every time.

Did you listen to the Interview with Tonye Princewill on Rhythm FM, he said the person that was beheaded in LGA was a PDP person , is Joe telling me that he did not see or hear that .enough of all this one sided judgement, if they want a geniue and lasting peace then a fair judgement should be passed or else they all sit and remain quite lets manage the state the way it is

What happened in Buguma was more of a rival gangs clash any party member or innocent person could have been killed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels / President Buhari's Media Team In A Group Selfie (photos) / We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.